GUAN GUAN'S BDAY

Signal [PANWINK]

"JIHOOON!!! WAKE UP!! YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Mrs. Park shouted with her 'loudspeaker' voice.

"URGGHH!! What's the point..." Jihoon complained and covered his face with a pillow trying to dozed back.

He almost arrive at Fried Chicken Land when suddenly his phone made the Kaokao Talk sound.

"Urghhh..... what now??"

          1 new message from jaeHwanGminhyun

LaiJihoon
What do you want? And
why you still haven't change
ur lame username??

                                                           JaeHwanGminhyun
                                                           Have you forgotten? 
                  And my un is the dopest un ever!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

LaiJihoon
Forgot what?

                                                          JaeHwanGminhyun
                                                      All of us are preparing 
                          for ur daddy's bday surprise party.ಠ_ಠ

LaiJihoon
OMG!! IT'S TODAY?!?!!!? FDJCJBDGGCB(๑ŐдŐ)

                                                           JaeHwanGminhyun
                                           Stop tapping randomly on ur
keyboard!!And how can you forget?!? Ur the one who                                                                                  plan this!!

LaiJihoon
Anyways, what do you mean 'daddy'???

                                                            JaeHwanGminhyun
(⊙_⊙) Just forget that I said that! Get your here!!

                       JaeHwanGminhyun offline

Jihoon turned off his phone and sighed heavily.

"Urghh!! I tottaly forgot about that! Probably because I have a 4 hours crying session yesterday."

*JIHOON'S POV*

I don't want to attend. I don't want to hurt myself seeing Guanlin and his new boyfriend. URGHHH!! KARMA!! 
Well, I'll attend anyway. Just because it's his birthday. 
.
.
.
.
.
The 6 of us (Jihoon, Jaehwan, Woojin, Jisung, Cloud , Hyeongseob) with some of Guanlin's friend (Minhyun, Seonho) took our place in the empty classroom hiding while Daehwi's coming with Guanlin.

We hide behind the table of snacks until Daehwi came 4 minutes later.

"SURPRISE!!" All of us shouted (accept me) after Woojin turn on the light. 

"OMG! Guys! Thank you so much!! Whose idea is this?" Guanlin asked excitedly. He is so cute but I managed to control myself.

"Its Ji-" "IT'S Daehwi's!!" I cut off Woojin, earning a curious glare from Daehwi which I replied with a stern wink.

I sighed at the sight. Jaehwan (tried to) flirt with Minhyun, Woojin make out with Hyeongseob which received a cheer from everyone.

And...Guanlin is chatting with Seonho. Where is his boyfriend? I'm jealous seeing him with Seonho but the man's different.

I sat on a chair and ate a stew Seonho gave me when my attention was caught by Guanlin's voice. It seems like he want to make an announcement.

Everyone gather in front of Guanlin.
"Everyone, I want y'all to meet my..." Guanlin pauses and a man stteped in. The last man I wanted to see. I knew he want to announce his new boyfriend so I run out from the class crying.

While I'm running my vision suddenly blurring. My head getting heavy.Okay! The perfect time to faint! I collapsed and the last thing I hear is Guanlin saying, "brother." SO THE MAN IS GUANLIN'S BRO?!? I screamed mentally before closing my eyes.

*FLASHBACK AND SEONHO'S POV*

I am soooooo frustrated!! I am chatting with Guanlin and tries to keep his eyes away from that Jihoon. He keep staring Jihoon as I was talking!! What a rude cutie!!

I know! This is the perfect time for my plan! Earlier I made a stew for the party but I made a 'special' one for Jihoon hyung.

It's my new recipe! Some random chemicals I found at the pantry, a drop of Bleach and my spit. I hope he likes it.

(⊙▽⊙)Hahahahahaha.

*COOKING TUTORIAL END (I MEAN) FLASHBACK END*

*GUANLIN'S POV*

After the announcement, everyone greeted Ong. I decided to talk to Jihoon-hyung. He kinda quiet today.

I went at the place he sit but he's not there. I asked Daehwi and he says he saw Jihoon went out maybe he gone to the toilet.

I was one step out of the room when, BOOM! I saw Jihoon hyung sitting against the wall.

"Hey, hyung! Why are you so quiet today?" I kneeled in front of him.

"Hyung?" I waved on his face. 

"Hyung! Wake up!" I shake his body!

"Guys! Help!!" I shoutrd making them all went out.

"OMO!! Jihoon hyung!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"He is uncocious just because of food poisoning. So...take care of him till he wakes up and if you excuse me, I'm going to watch BTS Moans now." The nurse said.

"Thank you." They bowed except for me as I am sitting on a chair beside Jihoon's bed.

"Oh yes, before that, does any of you has an earphone?" The nurse reversed her legs. 

"Oh, here you go." Daehwi handed his earphone.

"Thank you, I will make sure I wash it with holy water before I give it back." The nurse thanked leaving the 10 of us.

The room is filled with awkward air as I stare at Jihoon hyung uncociously.

"Umm..guys, let's clean the class first. Guanlin, you can accompany Jihoon." Jisung-hyung ordered and they all left the infirmary.

I rested my head on my arm as I am starting to get tired waiting for Jihoon.

"W..WHY??" I lifted my head when I heard Jihoon hyung whimper.

"Hyung?!" I shaked his shoulder.

"I LIKE YOU!!" He shouted, eyes still closed.

"Hyung! Wake up!" "I LIKE YOU! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BEING SO DUMB!!YOU ONLY TREATING ME AS A FRIEND!!" How can someone shout in his sleep?!

"But..Bae Jinyoung..(ruined everything)" A/N: Jihoon mumbled the word in (.)

"Hyung?!?! You..you like....

..BAEJIN HYUNG??!?!?"

HI READERS!! FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I KNOW I SAID I WILL UPDATE 'TONIGHT' BUT I END UP UPDATING IT 2 DAYS LATER!!😂😂😂
SORRY FOR THE KAOKAO TALK SCENE THO. I NEVER USED THE APP EVENTHOUGH MY LOCAL ARTIST IS THE AMBASSADOR!!(YAY YUNA!!) 
AND SORRY SEONHO'S STAN FOR MAKING HIM A PHSYCO IN THIS STORY. 🙇🙇

WELL,UP VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME OR I'LL DELETE THIS STORY!!

NOT GOING TO DO THAT THO..