final

better left unsaid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note. please read!

jennie's thoughts / line.
lisa's thoughts / line
author's pov/ third person's thoughts.

" yeah, that sounds great. " jennie answered lisa’s question with a nod and a fond smile on her lips then the both of them proceeded to the bench and sat beside each other.
 

" ah it’s been a while since we’ve been together alone hasn’t it? " says lisa, letting out a deep breathe as she stole a quick glance at jennie

" yeah, i missed this. it feels really nice to be with you alone like this again, without rosé and jisoo bickering at each other. " says jennie in return as she emitted a chuckle. " also, this view looks stunning. i haven’t really seen the view of whole seoul during twilight " she stared at the top view of the city in front of her.  

the vast seemingly endless sky was filled with lavender and indigo clouds but there was still enough natural light to distuingish objects from afar perfectly. " this is perfect, dont you think? " jennie says shifting her gaze from the view then at lisa.
 

" jennie , i have something to say "

"lisa , i need to tell you something "

the both of them said in unison, their eyes meeting each other. the both of them giggled, their gazes still locked on each other. 


" the oldie goes first. " lisa suggested, beaming a coy grin.

" no, you. i can tell mine after yours. " jennie rolled her eyes in return, breaking into a small smile after. 

" alright, jen. uhm before anything else, i would just like you to know that i hope nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter