chapter one.

better left unsaid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jennie’s pov.

and there she is, with that smile that never leaves her lips, the smile that is brighter than any star in the sky there is. her dark auburn locks, capturing the light in vibrant ruby hues as it swiftly flowed down her back, her deepset brown eyes that remind me of sweet chocolate that melts at the slightest heat from love.

" nini, look at the camera! " she yelled, waving her hand in the air as she tried to divert my attention at the lens of the camera she’s holding. 

was i being too obvious? was i staring at her too much? did it creep her out? i thought to myself as i striked a pose for her, the corner of my lips curling slightly. 

but damn, i can’t help myself. i honestly could go on all day describing how ethereal lisa’s beauty is. how her presence itself makes my life a tad bearable to live. that the true reason behind this smile on my lips is her.

 it’s been years since the first time we met, the very first time that we looked each other in the eyes, the first time that i felt this weird flutter in my tummy but until now, i can say that that feeling still lingers in me. 

lisa’s pov.

a dreamy sigh unknowingly escapes past my lips as i looked into the view finder of my camera. for some reasons the palms of my hands were feeling sweaty and they kept on shaking uncontrollably. heck, i’ve taken a lots of pictures of different places, things, even people but this only happens when i’m taking photos of her. my favorite subject to take pictures of, the one and only, kim jennie. 

her smile, it just never fails to make me weak in the knees. how cute her eyes look when they turn into crescent moons whenever the corner of her tiers curl into that little smile of her. she didn’t like smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter