so that's what he's up to

Living

He opened up my door. I smiled.

"Thank you for showing me how to live." I said.

"Anytime. I loved it."

He bent down and kissed me gently. "Goodnight my princess."

"Goodnight." 

I felt like I was floating on air as I walked in the front door. My mother was sitting at the counter smiling.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Mom." I said embarrased. IT was clear she had seen the whole thing. She looked at me with a bright expression.

"Well...."

"His name is Kim Namjoon mom. He's a kid I've been forced to mentor."

"It doesn't look forced." She said making me blush harder. 

"Mom!" She just laughed.

"Oh, is it that kid from Junior high that was a bit of a nerd that always put notes and flowers in your locker?"
"Yes mom that's Namjoon." 

Until that moment I had forgotten about that. Now it just made me smile. She gave me a smile. 

"Mom, can I leave now? It was a long night."
She nodded and I went to my room. I flopped on the bed and just layed there thinking about what had happened. I was dreaming right. There was no way that had actually happened. But it did. And my proof was what he texted me.

I love you my Princess Jeanna. Sleep well and remember that I still have much to teach you.

I smiled and then I knew that I wasn't dreaming. It was all real.

But what was real was the next threat that had come to me on Monday morning.

He was walking me to class when the 'crew' came up to us.

"Where were you Friday night?" Yoongi asked Joon.

"I took this one out." He said and then pointed to me.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hobi had to hold him back. Taehyung came forward. 

"Joon, you can't flake out on us now. We're so damn close and now you want to throw it all away for this chick?" 

"i'm not flaking out and she's not just some chick. I'll be there tonight I promise."
"You can't miss another practice." Jungkook said. "Bang will have your head."

I looked at him. Bang? Like Bang Si Hyuk? The owner of BigHit entertainment? Was he a singer? There were so many questions that I wanted answered but that I would wait to have the answer to. Instead he just continued to walk me to class. When we got there he kissed me.

"I'll explain everything later ok?" 

I nodded "Ok. Love you."

"Love you too Princess."