Date announced

Living

He came to pick me up the next morning to take me to the studio. Today was going to be a good day. After yesterday I knew that I was getting better and that I could take the training process better now. I walked in and saw Ka talking to Yoongi. I shot her a look and she looked at me as if to say shut up. I just laughed. 

We walked into the practice room where Jungkook, Tae and Jimin were all standing around waiting for the others.

"Look who decided to show up and early too. " Jimin teased.

"Real funny Jimin."

They all smiled. 

"Where is everyone else?"

They shrugged. I guess it wasn't really anyone's business. Soon enough Yoongi and Ka walked in together. She gave me a look that said nothing happened. I was still hoping something would. Hoseok and Jin walked in after them. We all stood around for a while. Ka and I should have left to go practice. But I'm really glad that we didn't.

Bang walked in a few minutes later and saw us all standing around talking. 

"Well glad you all are here. Even though you girls should be practicing." 

"Yes sir." We turned to leave.

"No you can stay to hear this."

I gave Ka a look and she smiled all giddy at me. We all gathered around him. He looked at the boys and then at us.

"You all have really been doing amazing. I'm really proud of all you. Especially you boys. And to reward that I have your debut date."

The boys all gasped. Bang smiled at us.

"Girls don't worry I'll have yours soon as well." 

I smiled and then watched the boys again.

"The date will be June 2013."

Ka squeezed the hand that she was holding. That was only a few months away. About 6 to be accurate. 6 months seems like a long time but really it isn't enough time to get everything ready for a debut.

The boys all celebrated by hugging each other and Bang. We all came together as they did their chant. It was beautiful. I was very proud of them. 

"Girls I should have your date in three months."

I nodded. 

"Boys if there is anything that you should tell the press before you debut you should do it now. Any scandal after your debut will be harder to resolve." 

Namjoon shot me a glance. But he was too excited to say anything to follow it up. But I knew what it meant. We were going to have to tell Bang and most of all the press. Like I said 6 months isn't enough time and in our case it wouldn't be enough time to try and find a better alternative to this. We were going to have to come clean. If only it was easier done than said.