Debut Day

Living

It had been a good 4 months. The boys were looking great and so ready for their debut. I was proud of them. As for Ka and I we were doing amazingly. Our choreographer started giving us harder choreo to work through and our classes were less and less. 

Between school and practice I didn't have much time. But any time that I had I would spend with my mom. We had grown apart ever since I had become a trainee and it hurt me. She was so proud of me for becoming a trainee and sticking with it. She said that I was making my father proud and that's what always kept me going. Ocassionaly I would sit in my room and just read through his songs. They were still just as beautiful.

4 months passed by quickly and soon it was debut day. I was so excited for these boys to make their dreams come true. Ka and I were allowed to go and both Yoongi and Namjoon wanted us to be close. They would have a performance and then a press conference. I was so excited.

That day we didn't have practice. It was like a holiday for all the performers. I walked into our studio where Ka was standing looking in the mirror.

"You look great, Yoongi would be stupid to say otherwise."

She smiled. "I just really want him to make up his mind already."

I nodded. "I know Ka."

She came over to me. "Just think one day we'll be down there getting makeup done getting ready for our performance. Looking absolutely gorgeous. I really want that Jeanna."

I hugged her. I could tell not knowing our debut date was absolutely killing her. Bang said that we would know soon. But soon wasn't soon enough. She held on to me tightly. 

"Ka, that will be us. You just watch. They've already started to dwindle down on the training. It's only a matter of time now."

She nodded. Bang walked in.

"You girls ready?"

We both nodded. "How are they?" i asked.

"Nervous, but they should be. They've earned this."

We smiled and I grabbed her hand. We walked out with Bang and he led us to the audience. We sat down together and looked at the stage. There were people setting it up and behind us was a sea of people. I was so proud of these boys. Bang was right. They have earned it. Soon enough they were on the stage performing. I had never been more proud. Ka and I grasped each others hands watching them like two fangirls. 

It was amazing.

When it was over we went to the theconference where people took so many pictures. They were swarmed with questions which they all answered effortlessly. It was really quite breathtaking. Now I understood why Ka wanted this so bad. It looked like fun and it was a way of rewarding our accomplishments. 

Afterwards we all met in the studio for a small celebration. They were so pumped and energized and I was very proud of them. After a while Bang and the staff left and it was just the boys and us. 

"Come on we have to go celebrate." Tae begged.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
The boys all looked at each other and it looked like they were planning an evil prank.

"We'll show you." Jin said.

Joon grabbed my hand and Yoongi grabbed Ka's and we all left together. A celebration with these boys was going to be fun. Besides they earned a night out on the city.