CH 3

Loving a tsundere

CHAPTER 3

My curiosity got the best out of me. I locked the door in our room to find out more about this so called ‘sinrin’. I was about to start watching another video when I heard the door knob turn followed by loud knocks. I got startled and jumped on my bed.

Damn it! And why am I so jumpy today?!

I opened the door to find Sowon unnie in her pajamas with a towel on her head. She looked at me with squinted eyes.

“Why is the door locked? You never lock the door”

“Ahh~ I was just arranging my things” I scratched the back of my neck. I can see that she doesn’t believe me.

“You never lock the door even when organizing your things. What were you doing? Really, you can tell me” This time she was looking at me with concerned eyes which made me guilty.

“Unnie, it’s nothing really”

When she moved I thought that she let the matter go but I was wrong when she started looking at my bed and scanning my things. She was about to pick my phone up.

OH MY GOD! SINRIN! The sinrin vids!

I dashed towards her to pick up my phone and I’ve never been so fast in my life. She was trying to get my phone from me and we look like kids bickering about who gets the toy.

“Yerin-ah! Let me see! What are you hiding!”

“Nno!!”

I know I’m cornered and her long arms aren’t helping at all but I can’t let Sowon unnie find out what I’m watching, or at least not yet. I don’t even know what this is so I can’t let her know. I felt a jab on my stomach and I glared at her still not letting go of my phone.

“Okay, this is starting to get physical unnie, do you really want to fight me in that area?”

“Just let me see yerin-ah!”

“No!”

She sighed and started to let go of me. She sat down and patted the space beside her so I sat down securing my phone in my hands. She was looking at me sternly.

Why is this getting so complicated, I just wanna know what sinrin is

“Yerin-ah be honest with me”

I gulped.

Does she know? Did she happen to see what I was about to watch? Was I too late in getting my phone earlier? Does she think I’m gay now?

“Yerin”

I snapped my head back towards her after getting lost in my own thoughts. “ne unnie?”

“Be honest with me”

“about what?” I’m scared, I can’t read her face. She looks so stern like this was a very serious matter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Were you watching yerin?”

My eyes nearly went out of their sockets.

“P-?!”

“Yes. Were you? Awww come here you, I won’t judge you. Unnie understands” Sowon unnie hugged me and patted my back like she was comforting me. I didn’t need comfort!

“unnie I wasn’t watching- t-that!” I can’t believe she thought I was watching I mean yes, my actions were a tinyyyyy bit suspicious but I wasn’t watching !

She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me from a distance but then hugged me again.

“No need to be shy, you’re getting on the right age. It’s normal you know, even yuju asked me questions a few days ago.”

“Yuju?!?!”

“Yes, she was embarrassed about it but I told her it’s normal, it’s okay yerin even I watch it sometimes”

That’s it. I was turning into a tomato again. This has escalated into something entirely different.

“Unnie, I really wasn’t watching that” I tried reasoning with her again but I just can't win.

“But you look so red now. Like you were caught red handed. So what tags did you put? What did yo-“

“Unnie!!!!” I interrupted her before she could even finish her questions. “ugh, I need fresh air.”

               

 

I didn’t bother looking back even when I knew she was calling me, I’m planning to go to the kitchen to drink some water. She was laughing while following me.

“Come on yerin-ah, tell me” She was still laughing and I glared at her. When we entered the kitchen I saw yuju and sinb also drinking water probably drained from playing too much. I didn’t even have time to think about how to act around sinb, I badly wanted to drink water because of this giraffe.

“why is yerin unnie so red?” Yuju sounded so innocent unlike from what I heard from unnie earlier. Ugh. Now I won’t be able to look at yuju the same way. I started gulping down on my water. Sinb made her way beside me and placed the back of her hand on my forehead. “are you sick?”

And oh dear, I was trying so hard not to choke on my water but the gods are really playing with me tonight when we heard sowon unnie.

“I caught her watching , that’s why”

I sprayed the remaining water that’s in my mouth and I glared at sowon unnie. “I was not!!!”

Sinb took her hand back and looked at me with a grimace on her face. “I’ll leave you unnies with these matters, I’m out” and now she’s gone.

I glared again at sowon unnie who was still laughing. “Hey girl~” I looked at yuju who called me and received some flirty winks and air kisses. All I could do was facepalm, really.

I was just trying to find out some things, and got into these complicated series of events.

Ugh. All these because of my curiosity. 

*sigh* Sinrin...