CH 2

Loving a tsundere

CHAPTER 2

After performing on stage for an event in Seoul University, we gladly gave an interview to answer our fans’ questions. Sowon unnie was leading the team and diligently promoted our songs. In the midst of her explanation one placard caught my eye.

It read ‘SinRin’.

I squinted trying to see it better.

Sinrin?

Sin?

SinB?

And…

aaand  Yerin?

 Is that supposed to be an acronym of Sinb and me? Were they trying to save space so they put our names together? Or are they-

“right, yerin?” My head snapped back to Sowon unnie. I saw the others, including the host, looking at me expectantly.

I have no idea what they’re talking about.

I decided to go for the safest thing to do and just nodded my head and flashed a cute smile. It worked!

Wew, haha! 10 points for Jung Yerin!

I felt eunha locking her hands with mine and leaning closer to whisper “Unnie, focus”

“yea sorry” I looked apologetically and tried to focus on the interview. I should be a good example to our dongsaengs geez.

 

 

Back in our dorm, it was same old same old. People moving everywhere fro and to the rooms, bathroom, kitchen and just about our dorm. Yeeep, just teenage girls living together.

I joined yuju in the couch and she moved closer and suddenly we’re cuddling.

“Unnie, eunha said you weren’t paying attention in the interview earlier”

“Yea well, yknow me, I get drifted away easily”

“So we bet on what you were thinking! I bet on samgyupsal , eunha bet on your jibang” She said giddily.

 What was I thinking about again? I was trying to recall the events earlier when we were interrupted by a ringtone.

“Sinb-yah! Your phone is ringing!”

“Uhh yuju, I think she’s in the bathroom” Eunha said while passing by the living room.

 “nah uh, she’s done I saw her. Hwang eunbiiii!” 

When SinB didn’t reply, yuju stood up to get her while I took her phone. I was thinking of answering the phone and just make the person wait while we get sinb, but the call suddenly ended showing the lockscreen. Like instinct, I swiped the screen and saw a paused youtube video.

Sinrin?

“Does she know what this means? Maybe I should ask her.” I spoke silently to myself.

 I smiled thinking my curiosity would now be satisfied if sinb answers my questions.

There was no sign of yuju and sinb coming back yet so I decided to continue what was playing in the video.

At first it was full of pictures of me and sinb. Later on, there were clips of us together.

So basically we are there biases?.....  

Because they can’t choose 1? Is that it?

I have heard it was hard for them to choose just 1 bias from our group. Buddies always say that during our fansign events.

But then the clips started to get weirder and weirder. It’s not just our usual clips showing we’re together anymore but clips of us being sweet with each other.

There was one when me and sinb were playing near the windows in a radio guesting to play with our buddies. Moments later I could see myself touching her and groping it.

I can feel my cheeks turn red.

What ! You can’t blame me ! Sinb’s is nice and round ! and- and very fluffy to touch !

 I swear I was becoming redder and redder with each clip.

After finishing the video, I sat on the couch and stared at my hand.

Naughty hand!

And as if cued, sinb and yuju emerged from I don’t know where, and why they took so long to get here. The phone call was long over.

“Sorry unnie, sinb here didn’t want to stand up because they were playing body twister and she was winning”

Sinb still looked annoyed with yuju and handed her hand out expectantly to get her phone which I immediately gave.

“so who is it?” yuju asked.

Sinb looked at her phone.

OH MY GOD.

I totally forgot to change the youtube video back to the original video when I first opened it. I watched like 5 more sinrin videos! And she’s gonna see it on her history later!

God. Take me. My jibangs, I’m sorry I failed you. I shall meet our creator now and-

While I was silently praying I felt sinb’s eyes on me for a couple of seconds but turned to yuju later on.

“It was just Dahyun and she just called once, nothing important maybe.”

“Well then, let’s go back to the game. I wanna join too!” I silently thank the gods as I saw yuju and sinb walking back to where they came from but sinb suddenly stopped in her tracks.


“Yuju unnie you go ahead, I just need to get my earphones”

Damn it!

I saw her walk towards where I was.

! What to do! What to do!

I didn’t know what to do to avoid any possible awkward moment with her so I did what thought of first.

And yeep, jung ing brilliant yerin played dead.

Well. She’ll think I fell asleep right.

No ! They had a conversation with me earlier! unless you could fall asleep in less than 10seconds yerin this would be totally normal!

Too late. I already closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping. I could hear her steps coming closer. I felt weight added on the couch. I waited but there was only silence. I couldn’t keep waiting anymore so I tried to peek with one eye but the gods have not turned to my favor.

“aaack!” I jumped on my seat when I saw her leaning in, I ended up falling off the couch dragging her with me.

Sinb immediately stood up and helped me up. “Unnie are you okay? Why are you so jumpy?!” She’s wearing her annoyed face.

“me?! Well! what were you doing leaning so close to me?!” I defended myself even though I know I was red as tomato.

“I was just trying to get this!” She passed by me and reached over the table beside the couch to get her earphones.

“Oh” is all I could mutter. What was I even thinking! She was just trying to get her earphones.

“Sinb-yah! We’re starting a new round! If you want to join come here now, palli!” Umji shouted across the room. I looked at sinb and she was still sporting her annoyed face while going back to their room.

So much for sinrin. Tsss.

I was left on the couch again with my thoughts.

Should I even ask her about it?