CH 1

Loving a tsundere

CHAPTER 1

“Ja~! Next question, the member who Yerin has had bad impression with is? Sinb? Eunha?”

“Sinb!”

“Deng!”

I was trying hard not to laugh out loud when my members got the answer wrong. I felt a nudge on my side and saw a pouting Eunha whining that I even told her that it was okay for her to address me not so formally since I think of them all as close friends and not just some younger group mates.

The two eunbi’s opposite reactions made us all laugh and I just apologetically smiled to eunha and rubbed her arms.

“aniya eunha, I have a reason why my answer is like that”

“what is it then?”

I started explaining, carefully choosing my words since we’re on Bora. “Eunha was the last one to join the group so I didn’t really care much about her when she joined, when sinb first came we just clicked and I really liked her.”

“Maja~ (That’s right) , yerin unnie and I played a lot together during out training years” Sinb added. The others were nodding their head in agreement, faces plastered with smiles.

The show went on and although we were all really tired due to our hectic schedules from promoting Fingertip, it was a really fun radio broadcast. It was full of teasing and playful banters between the members but hey, that just shows that we’re really close to each other right.

 

 

As soon as we arrived at our dorm, I plopped my dead tired body at the long sofa which we got 2 weeks ago. I closed my eyes for a bit, I hear the other members’ movements as they move around from here to there arranging their things and getting ready for bed. I felt soft hands slowly massaging my legs and I can’t help but let out a sigh.

“Feels nice?” I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when I saw eunha.

“Yeah, today was really tiring and my body is aching all over” I plopped my hands under my head and just let Eunha massage my legs. This kid is really cute, her natural aegyo is no joke.

“Maybe because you’re old unnie”

“Ya, I’m just one year older than you Jung Eunbi”

She just stuck her tongue out on me it was really cute by the way, I really adore this kid. I reached out my arms to her and motioned her for a hug, she complied and we were just there hugging while lying on the sofa with me playing with her hair.

It was natural for us to be like this, no malice. Eunha and I, we don’t like each other in that way.  We’re both the clingy type of person, always expressing our affections to other people. The other members took a while to adjust with our constant display of affections, it was a culture shock for them being awakened with us hovering them and attacking them with tickles, random hugs and kisses but in due time I think all of us were comfortable with each other. We shower each other every day with affections and compliments, it’s just that Eunha and I are the most ‘showy’ ones.

“Ya! You two stop flirting and shower, go to bed early, tomorrow’s gonna be just as hectic” Sowon  unnie reprimanded us. Eunha bounced to sowon unnie hugging and following her, whining that she was tired and all she wants to do is lie down on her bed and do nothing.

I chuckled at the sight and started getting ready to take a shower.

 

 

Darkness greeted me when I opened the door to my room. “Aish, sowon unnie, turned off the lights again”

I always tell her not to turn the lights off and wait for me before going to bed because it’s hard to move around in the dark and I almost always didn’t have the heart to turn the lights on because I know I’m gonna disturb her sleep. 

I was about to enter when a hand grabbed me and forced me out to the living room. I was a bit startled at what happened but it was just sinb in her pajamas with no expression on her face. I raised a brow wondering what she wanted.

 “Why are you still up eunbi? I thought you were asleep already”

Instead of replying to my question she just handed me a small bottle of what I think is a pain reliever, one of those mint creams you rub to your skin.

“saw you with eunha unnie earlier, your body must be aching. Our choreography for this comeback is the hardest one yet.”

Awwwww our little eunbi is so nice, this cute little brat. Lemme squeeze youuu. My expression must have gave it away because before I even make my way to hug and shower her with kisses she was already walking to her room.

 “Use that. I won’t put that on you though. You’re old enough”

I chuckled. I felt warm and my insides are tingling. I don’t know, it’s hard to describe. Sinb does show us affection too but she’s more of the conservative type. She doesn’t just suddenly kiss people like me and eunha.

Maybe…Maybe it’s because of the rarity of those affections that make me feel really happy when she does it to me.

I smiled to myself as I walk inside my room and get to the top bunk of the bed.

 

‘Sugohaesseo~ (You’ve worked hard!) Jung Yerin! Fighting! Tomorrow is another day’