Notice

Diary of Zhang Yixing

This is a notice that Diary of Zhang Yixing will be put on hold and fixed up. I'm sorry to announce this, but I have noticed I went completely off with the storyline. Sehun isn't supposed to be the way he is portrayed in this story. He's suppose to be quieter, darker and blank. Also, Yixing is suppose to be softer and kinder, but I made his character so random, hahaha! This story has just become a mess. I was actually thinking of deleting the story, but then I remembered how many hours I took into typing each chapter, how many comments I recieved, how many people read the story and I just couldn't do that. So I will be editing up the story.

There will be a change in the storyline. Instead of there being a confusing jewel, it will just be treasure and the key to that is of course Yixing's blood. Same person, same details, only difference is instead of having a jewel, the secert to finding the treasure is dripping drops of blood of the descendants of the general onto a speacial map that'll of course lead to the treasure.There will of course be conflicts between the clans. No changes. Jongdae is still dead, Kyungsoo is part of the destroyed Do clan, Sehun killed Jongdae, etc. 

 

So yes. I will be editing the story before resuming the story to finish. I will recreate the character's to fit the image I wanted, and work on slowing the process of love. So sorry...

 

Till now, Diary of Zhang Yixing will be on a short hitaus (as if it hasn't been already lol) for reworking and editing! It will return as a brand new, darker story! See you guys then!