First shoot

Sandara Park: Global Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since I left Korea and once week since meeting Francis Varne.  Today is the day of the shoot.  He was right, it is a small scene; should take no more than a couple hours to film, but I'm excited, it'll be my first acting role in a while, and definitely my first one European one.  I'm nervous, hopefully they like me, and I don't butcher up the lines too much.  I didn't get the script until last night, after much back and forth with Francis.  Since I wasn't union or represented by anyone, it took a bit longer to hash out the contract we can both agree to.  As we all do, I google who my scene partner will be and it happens to be a very well known actress name Evelyn Benoist, who was up for an Oscars last year, and the movie that got her the nomination won a bunch of film festival awards, and it even won the Oscars for best international film.  So she's a big deal! 

 

I decided to dress in something comfortable and to arrive on set early to meet everyone.

 

When I got there, I showed the security guard my badge to proof that I can be on set.

 

"Oh!  You're Sandy!  My wife and I love you so much! This is so exciting, are you here to film?  Are those rumors that you left YG entertainment true then??  Can I have your autograph?  And picture?" He spew out, barely giving me any time to answer,

 

"Hi! What's your name?"

 

"Jose"

 

"I hope you can keep me being here a secret Jose.  I'm working on something new and I don't want to ruin the surprise."  I told him, when in reality, I really need to talk to someone about how I'm going to address the YG rumors, because knowing YG, he's probably going to release a statement that passive-aggressively blame me, while taking no fault.  While I am somewhat to blame, he is too. 

 

"Of course, I won't say a word!  Not even to my wife!"

 

"Thank you Jose!  So where do you want me to sign?"

 

He took out his phone and ask me to sign his phone case, 

 

"Thank you so much Sandy!  You can go straight in and to the left, you can see all the trailers, you can head to the make up trailer first."

 

"Thank you Jose, see you around"

 

I head to the make up trailer and while talking there, someone came up to me,

 

"Hi, are you Sandara Park?"  He asks.

 

I look over at him and notice he's a very tall white male, wearing a loose button up with the top three button open, showing off his well define chest.

 

"Ye-Yes.  I am."  I'm su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter