Friends Or More?

I Am My Sister's Memory
Mi Hyun waved goodbye to Seungri and her family as she and Young Bae got back into the car. She shut the door, relieved to be leaving the cemetary.

Young Bae looked over at her, sighing as he started to drive away, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________________________ Several weeks later

Over the next several weeks, Mi Hyun and Young Bae walked around in silence in their home. They continued to eat together, and go to sleep together, but it was as before the night they finally had consummated the marriage.

Something that was putting them now both on edge, after having known what the other felt like.

Young Bae sighed as he opened the door, letting Mi Hyun enter first. They stayed silent, moving around the house silently. He went over to the living room, dropping their bags onto the floor and pet Boss' head, before turning to the kitchen where Mi Hyun stood, pulling pots and pans out of the cupboards and food out of the fridge.

Mi Hyun set down some pots and pans on the stove, focusing on making a simple dinner. She didn't look up from the task at hand, lost in her thoughts as was Young Bae.

Young Bae silently walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter, "So what's up with you and Seungri lately?" He asked, referring to their amounted time around each other since the day they'd gone to the cemetary.

Mi Hyun looked back at him, confusion written all over her face, "What are you talking about?"

"What do you think I'm talking about, Mi Hyun-ah?" Young Bae said, getting straight to the point, moving closer to her, "He's in love with you."

Mi Hyun dropped the vegetables in her hands. She spun around, gaping at Young Bae, "What are you talking about? Seungri is my friend, Young Bae. That's all," she shook her head in disgust, "That's gross. He's like my brother."

"That's not what it looked like at the cemetary!" Young Bae retorted, "You two looked way too close for just feeling like you liked each other. And especially now since that day."

She shook her head in disgust, turning around and heading into the living room. Turning the television on, she completely ignored Young Bae as he followed her.

"I want an answer, Mi Hyun," Young Bae said as he walked to her, "If you want Seungri then just tell me!"

She glared at him, "Believe me, if I wanted Seungri I wouldn't tell you, Young Bae. I would of fought to not marry you," she shook her head, "And what about you and Mae Hyun? You still mourn her death as though you still love her!"

"That's because I still do!"

Mi Hyun gasped, taking a step back. Young Bae instantly regretted what he'd said, reaching out to her, "Mi Hyun... I didn't mean that. I was just-"

She tried to walk away, "I knew last night was a mistake," she pushed him away as he tried to grab her, "Get the away from me!"

"Mi Hyun... Please... I didn't-"

They were cut off at the sound of Mi Hyun's name on the television, "In other news, several days ago, Kpop artist, Dong Mi Hyun, was on a Malaysian music program. While her performance and interview were amazing, and fired up the crowd, what really sizzled up that night were photos taken on Mi Hyun and her backup dancer, Park Hyun Jae in a passionate liplock at a restraunt. Is there trouble in paradise for the newlywed Dong couple already? We'll keep you posted."

Young Bae stared in shock and anger as pictures of several nights ago filled the screen. He watched as pictures of Mi Hyun and Hyun Jae filled the screen, finally understanding his wife's sudden passion weeks before, and her sudden withdrawel now, along with Hyun Jae's possessive-ness as of late. He let go of Mi Hyun, almost in disgust as he walked to the front door, opened it and stormed out, leaving Mi Hyun to stand there in shock.