Can't Believe What's Going On

I Am My Sister's Memory
Mi Hyun looked at Hyun Jae in disbelief, sputtering, "Eh-eh-excuse?"

He nodded, "You heard me, 'I think you should divorce Young Bae and give me a chance.' I love you, Mi hyun."

She shook her head, "You have to be kidding me," she whispered.

She turned away from him, looking out at the Malaysian landscape, not quite sure how to comprehend what she had just heard. Love? You love me? she thought bitterally, wondering what exactly there was to love about her.

"Mi Hyun? Please... I just... I can't stand having to see you with him anymore. I know you never wanted that marriage. I just want us to have a chance to both be happy," he reached out, taking her wrist, "I know I can make you a lot happier then he ever could. What can he give you but a meager marraige where you've been nothing but replaced by a dead person. You're dead sister at that."

She retracted her wrist back, spinning around and facing him, shaking her head, "Hyun Jae, you have no idea what you're asking me to do... I took vows before God and half of the people I've known my whole life. I... I..." she didn't finish her sentence as he reached out and wrapped his arm's around her slim waist, pressing his lip's to her's.

It was sweet. The gesture was sweet. His feelings were sweet... But hurtful. Mi Hyun felt a few tears escape as she kissed him back, not sure how to fully respond.

He pulled back and looked at her, "Please... Just think about it. I could make you so much happier..."

Young Bae makes me happy. I'm just selfish and unworthy of him, she thought, but unable to say the words. They stuck in like peanut butter, unable to come out, and unable to fully form. All coherent thought was out the door as she simply looked at him.

She stepped back, and away from him. Turning she strolled back into the restraunt, "I'll think about it... But don't expect anything..."

He stared at her retreating figure, nodding lightly.

Mi Hyun walked quickly back to her table and gathered her belongings, giving a weak excuse that she was tired from the performance, ignoring the glance Hwa Young and her manager shot her as she left.

As she walked down the street, she looked around her, sighing, I wish you were here, May Hyun. I need your help... she thought to herself.

Slipping her hand in her pocket, she pulled out her phone, unlocking it and going straight to the keypad, punching in a familiar number.

____________________________________________

In a quite bedroom in Seoul, a phone rang on a bedside table. The figure laying in bed groaned and grabbed his phone, drawing it under the covers and answering it groggily.

"Hello?" they answered.

"Seungri? I... I need to talk to you... I did something..." Mi Hyun's voice rang out, filling the otherwise quiet room.