Chapter 4:Getting her number

Sweaty Dates

Before reading I just want to wish my fellow detectives HAPPY JEONGMI DAY #HAPPYJEONGMIDAY HOPE everyone will enjoy this short update :P

Yoo Jeongyeon

I suddenly saw Mina standing alone without a partner so I knew that I have to be her partner and help her out in training starting from now.I had to man up as a senior and call her out first.I went to take a few steps nearer to Mina.While everyone was getting to know each other’s partner and talking a lot,”Hey you’re Mina right?umm how do I say this..Do you mind being my partner cause there’s no one left and everyone needs a partner..but.. if you don’t like it I can try and ask my friends to switch with me so you can be their partner instead but trust me if you feel intimidated by me I promise I won’t eat you alive I’ll actually really go slow to make you understand everything..so..what do you think?”

 

Myoui Mina

Oh gosh Yoo Jeongyeon is just standing in front of me asking if it’s okay her being my partner.If only she knows what my heart wants to say I’ll definitely shout ‘YES JEONGYEON I’M OKAY WITH IT AND I LOVE YOU!’but well back to reality.I was thinking for too long for a reply so it’s seems like she’s been waiting for an answer for quite some time.So I got back to reality and answered “Ya I’m Mina,I don’t mind you being my partner at all I’m totally okay with it.But warning I really need guidance in this whole process.”

 

Yoo Jeongyeon

For a second I thought she didn’t like my presence but thank god.”Hahaha there’s no need for a warning we’re really here to help and guide all of you so if you have any questions do ask me or any other seniors.I look forward to being your partner Minassi!”I ended it with wink and a smile just to see her face red afterwards.

 

Myoui Mina

My heart skipped a beat when she called me ‘Minassi’ in the sweetest and softest way anyone had called me that.And her wink and smiled made me blush real quick I hope she doesn’t see me blushing over her or it’s really embarrassing.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon 

“So everyone have yall at least get to know a bit about your partner?So let’s move on and start with the simple ball drills : chest pass,shoulder pass and the loop first.Ok btw you have to stay and train with your partner all the time starting from now”Everyone start with a simple chest pass.”So you have to pass me the ball straight to my chest and I’ll do the same ok Minari” She just nods and follow what I do.I really find her cute.So we move on to shoulder pass and loop.”Let’s try the harder ones now it’s the bounce ball and long pass.You can do it Mina!”The bounce ball you have to pass to you partner the ball by bouncing it to the ground.While for the long pass you have to run towards the ball and ask for it and jump in mid air to catch it.But after catching you can’t just drag your feet you have to twist you legs properly without dragging it.So Mina watches how I did it first and she focus on it.When Mina goes for it,she does exactly how I did it.”Good job Mina!You catch up real quick ^_^”

 

Myoui Mina

“Thank you hahah..”How can I not focus on her when she jumps so beautifully and effortlessly in the air but still look so hot and y.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon 

“Ok everyone when you’re done with your ball drills have a quick 2 minutes water break *claps 1 2*”After the water break everyone gathered together at the centre of the hall.”So for today you guys are just gonna see how we play and jot down notes as we demonstrate various techniques to keep on scoring.”Jeongyeon notified the team.My team went straight to the court and start the game.We just do what we always do during practice which is try to score as much in 7 minutes using different techniques.We were just there enjoying ourselves running around the court passing the ball to each other and scoring.

 

Myoui Mina

My eyes only lays on Jeongyeon as she was literally everywhere every time I look at her.Her jumping skills are flawless and how her face still look as angelic as ever I couldn’t control myself I just sit there at the side of the court admiring her existence.

 

Tzuyu on the other hand,just stares at Sana as her y runs around the court,catching the ball and passing it around.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon 

As the time is up we stop the game.”So did yall pay attention to how we played?If you any questions you can just ask your partners or any one of us ok?And we will have trainings again together on weekdays so if you want to have personal training with your partner during the weekends,you can just tell them.Let’s warm down and we can go back.”As soon as Jeongyeon speaks,they all warmed down.

 

Myoui Mina

As I was about to go out of the hall,I heard someone calling my name”Mina Mina wait up!”It’s none other than Jeongyeon I smiled instantly to her “Uhhh I totally forgot to ask for your number so you can message me anytime you want a personal training okay?” “My number is xxxx-xxxx,Ok how about tomorrow?I need to train a lot since I’m still noob at it.”

 

Yoo Jeongyeon 

I just ran to catch up on Mina to ask for her number.”Oh okk I’ll message you tonight and we can set the time to meet Goodbye have a safe trip home.”We both waved each other as I see her move further away from my sight.

 

Myoui Mina 

I got her number and she’ll message me tonight how can I be this lucky in my life.Mina thought as she skips when she cross the traffic light as if she’s the happiest girl in the world.