Chapter 3:Pairing up

Sweaty Dates

‘Myoui Mina.That’s a really nice name.’Jeongyeon thought to herself.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon

“So we all know each other’s name now,let’s move on to the rules and regulations for Netball.May I ask first and foremost,is there any Netballers or has anyone played or know the rules for Netball?”Everyone expect Mina and her friends didn’t raise up their hands.”Oh so four of you haven’t played Netball before in your life?”Jeongyeon asked to them.”Yes!”They answered in one voice.”Oh that’s fine let’s start from the top.”

 

Myoui Mina and her friends had never played Netball before but they are professional players for Captain’s Ball.Those two sports are similar but different in their ways.So they thought that they could do just as well for Netball.But of course they didn’t have any knowledge about Netball at all at first but thank God Jeongyeon and her team was kind enough to explain to them everything about Netball clearly and they even answered their questions to clarify their confusion.

 

Myoui Mina

“So the defenders have to defend the opposition while the attackers scores for the goal?”Mina asked as she raise up her hands.”Good question there Mina!You can put it that way but as a team you don’t want everyone to chase after the ball,you need to have a strategy and method to score easily.”Jeongyeon answers her with a big smile on her face.Mina nods and smiles back at Jeongyeon.She feels her cheeks getting warmer and her sweats seems to appear.She hasn’t even started to train but she seems worn out lol.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon

“Mina you okay right there?” Jeongyeon saw that Mina seems to be sweating quite alot.”Yea I’m fine just that it’s quite hot in her.”Mina trying her best not to make Jeongyeon worry.”Okay if like that everyone water break 1,2! *claps* we will start the ball drills in 10 minutes so be here on time alright!”Jeongyeon said it clearly and she meant her words,she is really strict when it comes to attitude towards sports.She has it in her mind that if someone wants to join a sport they need to be disciplined.

 

10 minutes later ~

“Alright I want to see everyone in court now!” Jeongyeon’s voice echoed in the whole hall.Everyone got on their feets and rushed to the middle of court so they can start practicing easy with ball drills.”Okay so every senior please choose junior to be your partner and practice your ball drills together straight away.” Jeongyeon instructed her fellow seniors to partner up with the juniors not only so they can teach them in what they are lacking but also in a way that they can get to know each other and interact better so they can work better in the upcoming trainings.

 

Myoui Mina

 

Everyone lined up in a line with their partner -Nayeon with Chaeyoung,Momo with Dahyun,Sana with Tzuyu,Jihyo with Somi and well everyone else had their partners except for this particular girl who has shoulder length black hair that was just standing there with no one except for herself.It was obvious someone was gonna be left alone as they had just enough members to partner with each other.So Mina was left and had to be partnered up with YOO JEONGYEON - her crush.Mina wasn’t the only one who was happy with her partner,right infront of Mina was the happiest person that you can imagine her face was as red as a tomato.Tzuyu was her name.She was just as surprise as Sana suddenly appeared infront of her face when Jeongyeon instructed them to choose partner and went straight to Tzuyu and asked “Can we be partners?”Oh God yess I would love to be your partner was Tzuyu had in her mind but she couldn’t let it out from so she was just there staring at Sana with wide eyes and cheeks flushed red.When she realised that she just left Sana hanging there,she nod multiple times towards Sana.Sana found her cute and smiled at her.’She just freaking smiled at me’Is this even real? Was the only thing Tzuyu can register in her brain but in the end she smiled back at Sana.