장 챕터일

Life and Tribulations Of a Single mum of 8

Junmyeon had a bad feeling as he was talking to the fans during the ment, the beagle line were very quiet, well behaved drinking their water ''The punishment must of worked, but why do I have a bad feeling something is going to happen?’’ Junmyeon thought. 

''Thank you for being there for us and supporting us'' Junmyeon shouted into the microphone,
just as he was about to bow to the fans he saw form the corner of his eye ,Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol get closer
Junmyeon thought nothing of it until he felt a cold wet sensation from his head all the way down his back.

Junmyeon turned around to lecture the boys who are responsible, only to get more water poured all over him.   

’’Oh that is ’’ Junmyeon thought angrily picking up a bottle of water and chucking it contents on the closest member which  happened to be kyungsoo who had no part in the shenanigans of the other members.
Junmyeon didn’t stop there he went running across the stage to the other members armed with water bottles.  

Meanwhile Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol where trying too not get in the firing range
’’Do you think we will get punished for this?’’ Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyuns ear not looking forward to see what happens once they get back to the dorm.
 ’’yeah defiantly, but it was worth it ’’ he Baekhyun replied

Once Junmyeon calmed down, all of the members got changed out of their wet cloths and the concert continued without a hitch, but the boys knew they were in a lot of trouble when they got back to the dorms.
 


Sorry this is so rubbish with terrible grammar
this is my first ever fanfic :( 
Thank you too t-dragon for giving me some confidence to write this story 
if you have any advice to give me to improve I would be happy to take it on board