14.

My Dream

"We eat first and then we going to arcade" MinAh said.

 

"Why don't we watch cinema?" DuJun asked.

 

"I love it, how about you guys?" MinAh asked.

 

"I'm Ok" you said.

 

"How about you Gikwang?" He asked him.

 

"i'm fine"

 

   You order ice cream only. giKwang said he treat you guys. You are really thanks to him. He gave you warm smile. After you guys eating, you went to buy tickets. DuJun bought 4 tickets.

 

   In the cinema, You are sitting between DuJun and Gikwang while MinAh was next to Gikwang. You don't what you are gonna watch. When it start, You felt scare cause You are watching horror story. DuJun, Gikwang and MinAh are not afraid to wacth the horror. Everytime ghost appear you hid you face. You hide your face on gikwang chest.

 

DuJun POV

 

  She was scare to watch horror movie. But, She hide her face on Gikwang chest. Why not me? huh~

 

End POV

 

    After you finish watching horror movie. you excuse to toilet and Dujun told you that he wait you. Before you enter to ladies toliet, You heard someone talking at stair near to toilet. You are really wanna know. You keep toe to there. You stop tip toe as you saw.......

 

 

   MinAh was Kissing Gikwang!

 

   Your heart was broken into pieces and your tears are flow down to your cheek. DuJun was waiting for you felt too long to wait so goes to you. He swa you standing and saw MinAh and Gikwang were kissing infront of her. Dujun quikly ran to you.

 

   GiKwang push her on the shoulder and breathe heavily. He saw you standing while DuJun ran to you.

 

"__________" he shuttered as he saw you watery.

 

"It's ok. Maybe it's you are my true love. I'm wrong" You chuckles sadly.

 

"No, I L...-" he stop as you ran away without say goodbye. DuJun ran after her to chas her.

 

"I Love you" Gikwang whispered.

 

__________________________________________

 

GiKwang confess !!!! ....after she ran away -.-''

 

Sorry for the short chapter.

 

I will update soon.

 

I'm not promise you

 

hehe^^

 

Comment?

 

Thank you..

 

For the new subscriber, Thank you so Much!

 

Love Ya^^ <3