15.

My Dream

   you ran as fast as you can. You couldn't help to stop crying. You really hurt seeing  them kissing. Dujun called your name to stop you but you won't. You saw outside was raining and you don't care yourself but to run away as long you didn't saw him again. You are all wet while Dujun are still chasing your at your behind.

 

   You felt tired to run and you kneeling, continue to cry. Dujun was behind you and look down at you.

 

"oppa~" you cried "I Love him"

 

   Dujun pulled you up and hugs you tight. He ruffles you hair. He never saw you cry just because of guy. You cry harder as he pushed your head to his chest.

 

"Stop crying" he said.

 

"Oppa~" you whispered, cry

 

"Ne?"

 

"Maybe my love is not him" you cried.

 

GiKwang POV

 

"why are you do this to me?" he said angrily.

 

"Oppa, i want you back. I missed you. I regret what i did to you" She cried.

 

"I can't. and you can't"

 

"Wae? You wanna repay what I did to you?"

 

"No"

 

"then, what? Oh, You loved her than me?"

 

"Yes I love her since I met her. She's the one made me happy when I'm lonely"

 

"Oppa, I love you. Please, Love me back" She begged.

 

I shake my head "Sorry, MinAh. My love is only for her."

 

She cried and ran away. I sighed heavily and ran to find _____. I really worried about her. I looked outside, it was raining.

 

   Is she ran under the rain?

 

   I quickly run under the rain to the street, near there and finally, you ran to the park, the park that she always came. I saw her......

 

Hugging with DuJun...

 

   I felt pain inside. why he always there for her? why not me? I just standing, dumpfound, looking them.

 

End POV

 

   You were still hugging. He push you but both of his hands still on your shoulders. You don't bother to look in to your eyes.

 

"Look at me" She said.

 

  Your eyeballs were moving right and left and then looked into his eyes. He saw your eyes are shallowing. His head is moving toward yours and closing his eyes. You can feel his hot breath from him. He really wanna kiss you. When his lips are really close to you, you quickly pushed him. He shock. You shake your head and ran away.

 

   Gikwang from far away looking at you wanna depart you from kissing. But, he can't. He was afraid. He walks away leaving you.

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Hi, I'm update!!

Comment?

Subscribed?

Thank you.