13.

My Dream

"Don't go" he said while holding your wrist.

 

   You are to suprise and feeling hot because he was holding you. He was your admire. The girl are suprise too.

 

"Oh btw, I'm Shin MinAh. His Ex- Girlfriend and we were friends now." she introduces herself to you.

 

"Annyeong, Park_______ Imnida" you smile.

 

"Nice to meet you" she smile back "So, where we're wanna go?"

 

  You lift your shoulders up, it's mean you don't know where to go.

 

"How about we going mall? and having fun?" she dicided.

 

"I'm ok. How about you gikwang?"

 

"I'm Ok too"

 

  You were walk to mall. MinAh wanna ride taxi but Gikwang didin't want to. You just follow him. When you arrive to there, Your eyes wide open and you remember that you and him are still wearing school uniform.

 

"Let's go arcade." She said.

 

"I can't. i mean, we can't" You stop her.

 

"Wae?"

 

"We're still in school uniform. School uniform are not allow to go insede there" Gikwang answer before me.

 

you nodded agree.

 

"Ok, we gonna buy some cloth" You smile.

 

"Ok. lets go"

 

   You went to store where there's many tee and pants. But before you enter, Dujun came to you.

 

"Finally, i saw you" he said.

 

"Dujun sunbae! i mean Dujun op-opa" you still embarass to call him 'oppa'

 

GiKwang POV

 

   Before we enter, Dujun was stopped ____.

 

"Finally, i saw you" he said.

 

"Oh, DuJun sunbae! i mean, DuJun Op-oppa" she shuttered.

 

    Oppa? she called him oppa? why don't she call me oppa too?

 

"what are you doing here?" He asked her.

 

"wanna buy tee for going arcade" she said "Btw, sun- i mean oppa, how do you know i'm here?"

 

"NaEun told me. and i saw you enter here" Du said.

 

She nodded.

 

"Oh, You with..." He look at me "Gikwang and..... MinAh?" he suprised.

 

END POV

 

"Oppa, You knew her?" You shocked.

 

"Annyeong Dujun oppa" MinAh smile.

 

"let's go In" Gikwang pull you in to store.

 

   You were enter and went to ladies side. DuJun was with you and helping you to choose. You choose the smurf white Tee from DuJun. And take tights pant. he push you to Fitting room and tell you to change.

 

  A few minute later, you out from fitting room with a smile. He smile too. He said, Gikwang and MinAh were waiting at *Name* Cafe. You  went to casher to pay your Tee and Tights pant, but Dujun Paid it already.

 

"Here bags for your Uniform. And your boyfriend are already paid for you" The casher smile.

 

"He's not my boyf...- mmmfffhhh" DuJun Shut you mouth with his hand.

 

"Thank you" He smiles and pull you out from there.

 

"Oppa, what the-" he cut your words off.

 

"Don't worry~" he ruffles your hair.

 

"Oppa~" you pouted.

 

  He giggles and fix your hair back. Then, he kissed you on top of your head. You shock what DuJun did to you. He pinchs your cheek and hold your hand and interlock your fingers with him. You look toyour hand where he held you and interlock with your fingers. He pulls you to *Name* cafe where Gikwang And MinAh were waiting for you. As you enter, Gikwang saw you and Dujun were holding hands. He was shock, MinAh too. He felt hurt on inside his chest. He was jealous with DuJun. Everytime you with DuJun, He was Jealous. 

 

   DuJun pull you to them and sit. You apologise to them that you were late.

 

GIkwang POV

 

   They are holding hand together with interlock their fingers. I felt something hurt inside me, my heart. I hurt to see them. why? 'cause i'm in love with you already, ______ ah. I'm deeply in love with you now.

 

End POV

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Finally~~~~~

What do you think next?

Will Dujun Confess her, first? of Gikwang will be the first?

 

 

Comment?

 

Thank you^^