Mumbling..

Sweet Blood..

Why is Jungkook being so nice to me? I really do not get it. He literally just lost his chance of being friends with Park Jimin for ME.

God, i feel like the Queen.. Well, that's TOO far.. But i felt.. Special.

- You heard Jungkook snigger muttering some words whilst he held the icepack on your wrist.

Y/N: What was that?

Jungkook: Nothing. Just thinking.

- He had a smile on his face.

Y/N: Ohh, right. My wrist feels fine now. Thank you so much!

- You gave a bright smile to Jungkook making his cute bunny teeth peek out.

Y/N: It's lunchtime now.. Uh- Do you wanna get some.. food together?

- You shyly asked him and he looked up at you.

Jungkook: Hmm, how can i refuse? Let's go!

- He took the icepack off your swolen skin and chucked it in the bin. He then stood next to the door gesturing for you to follow.

Y/N: HEY! I should be ordering you around! I know my way everywhere not you!

Jungkook: Is it now? Well, i already know the ins and outs already.

Y/N: Huuh? How?

- You furrowed your eyebrows standing up.

Jungkook: I can do alot of things Y/N.. Just wait and see.

- The atmosphere got alittle.. Serious. So Jungkook laughed to clear the 'fog'.

- As you got into the lunchline you saw Hani. Your BESTIE. You waved at her smiling brightly causing Jungkook to look in the direction you was waving at.

Jungkook: Your friend i'm guessing?

- He looked at you and looked back.

Y/N: BEST friend actually. We grew up together.

- You moved along the lunchline picking up a sandwhich and a drink. Jungkook followed.. He paused for abit, looking at all the food and had a slight disgusted face.. He muttered something but you couldn't quite catch it.

Y/N: Why do you keep muttering? 

- You pushed him abit.

Jungkook: Because i can!

- He stuck out his tongue at you and then picked up a salad.

Y/N: Oof~ Healthy boy, i see that.

- You winked at him, making him smile and blush alittle.

- You sat down at the table with you bestie.

Hani: Heyy Y/N~ Oooh, who's the cutie?

Jungkook: I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you.

Hani: Mm, I'm Hani. Y/N! When did you get a boyfriend?!

Y/N: YAH! We just met! He is new and i'm just helping him around.

- You flick her head. Jungkook laughed abit..

Hani: Yah! I'm older than you, you know! And you Jungkook! Why you laughing?! That hurted!

- You and Jungkook bursted out laughing whilst Hani rubs her forehead pouting.

> Time Skip <

Finally! The end of the day! We can go home..! Hold on, where's Jungkook?.. Did he leave early? Well, he didn't even say goodbye. I don't even have his number! Well, that might be abit TOO much.

Hani: Oi lover girl, where's the boy?

Y/N: I don't even know? Have you seen him?

Hani: If i knew, i wouldn't have asked pabo.

Y/N: Whatever.

- You both walked home together.

> Jungkook Side <

- Jungkook was at home, in his bathroom. He sat in front of the toilet and puked.

Jungkook: Why is human food so disgusting?.. I.. really can't.. understand.. It was just a salad as well.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T HAVE HUMAN FOOD! 

- Jungkook raged, shaking his head, rocking back and forth.

- Jungkook's Mum opened the door quickly and gasped.

Jungkook's Mum: Have you been eating human food again? I told you not to.

- She frowned leaning down to Jungkook.

Jungkook: I.. i was trying to f-fit in...

- A tear rolled down his face and his mother wiped it away.

Jungkook's Mum: Aw, i know it's hard.. But, we are infected. We have to learn to live like this. Besides, there are LOADS of advantages of being a ghoul!

- Jungkook looked at his mum.

Jungkook's Mum: You know. So please, don't force yourself. I'll do my best to make your packed lunch look like normal food okay? Remember, we aren't monsters. We're different.

- Jungkook nodded and gave a light smile.

> Back to Y/N <

- You layed in bed. Thinking about the ups and downs of today. You looked at your bruised risk and held it to your chest.

Y/N: T-thank you.. Jungkook.

- You smiled. Dozing off.

- Your mum came into your room.. As she came closer, she saw your wrist. Her face full with worry.

Mum: My Y/N.. Who did this to you?.. Please, i hope you're not harming yourself. Remember what we said, even though he died, it wasn't your fault.

- She wiped her tears and covered you with your blanket. She slowly left the room closing the door gently behind.

...

???: Aw, Y/N. Sorry i didn't say goodbye. I had things.. coming up. Hope you forgive me.

??? dissapeared.