So we meet..

Sweet Blood..

- You wake up and stretch. You touched your cheek remembering yesterday. 

Y/N: How can the wind just make one of my cheeks feel cold? I don't understand!

It really doesn't make sense but then again.. My existance doesn't. So like you know. Haha heh..

> Time Skip <

- You left the house, walking casually to the bus stop. You stood near the bus shelter and took out your phone looking at anything new with your friends. Yes. You have friends. 

- Suddenly your phone fell on the floor because of..

- You look up at the person and.. HOLY HOSEOK! 

He was.. SO HANDSOME. 

- He picked up your phone and hurried off.

Y/N: Wow~ No apology? Okay. Why are cute people so rude? Jeez.

- The bus came and you hopped on. Swiping your card and sitting right at the back where you loved to sit and listen to music looking out the window.

Y/N: Okay i got 10 minutes to spare. Let's see what song to listen to..

> Time Skip <

- You entered the class, early of course. You liked being early so that you don't come with the rest of the class.

Teacher: Aah~ Y/N, early as always i see? Very good. Start getting your text book out and copy the date and title.

Y/N: Yup, I'm on it.

- And this is where the people start flooding in you patted yourself on the back mentally thanking yourself not to be within that wave of people.

Once everyone was settled in, the bell rang.

Teacher: Before we start, firstly the new student is yet to come, and also Jimin is yet to come as well. Fool.

- The door slowly opened causing all the girls to squirm in their seats and giggle.

The same cute guy from the bus stop had walked in. You was flustered, but kept a straight face looking away. He saw you and smiled abit..

Teacher: Aah! My new student. Aren't you quite the look? Haha, anyways, introduce yourself!

???: I'm Jeon Jungkook. But you can call me Jungkook.

Teacher: Right, Jungkook. Go sit next to.. Y/N. She hasn't had a partner since last semester.

- Jungkook nodded and carefully walked towards me. Sitting next to me.

The scent of his perfume filled my nose.. I looked at Jungkook who was getting his textbook out and whispered:

Y/N: I was going to call you 'Bus Stop Guy' but it looks like you have a name.

- You silently giggled and he gave a cute bunny like smile and whispered back:

Jungkook: Yea, sorry about that.. Keke.

- The door flung open and Mr. Badboy Jimin came in scanning the room. Eyes landing on Jungkook and I.

Jimin: Ooh, new boy.

- He slowly approached him.

Jungkook looked unamused and.. not scared. Usually everyone gets intimidated by Jimin, i'm trembling just looking at him.

Jimin: So.. Y/N and you? *Laughs* Well, i never. Y/N is a loner.

Jungkook: So? 

Jimin: What do you mean 'so' ? She literally is such a nerd.

- Jimin leant in the push my head. Tears was filling my eyes, this was too much for me. I scrunched my eyes up ready for an impact but heard a gasp coming from the class. I slowly open my eyes and Jungkook had a strong grip on Jimin's wrist. Jimin was in pain, you can tell.

Jimin: WHAT THE HECK?! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK MY WRIST! LET GO!

Teacher: What's going on here?!

Jungkook: Jimin is bullying Y/N! He was about to hit her so i was only doing what's right and stopped him.

Teacher: Right. Jimin, headteachers office NOW.

Jimin: *Gasps* Oo-ow.. my wrist. YOU -

Teacher: MR.PARK.JIMIN. GO NOW.

- Jimin left muttering curses under his breath. The teacher went back to the front of the class and began the class again.

Y/N: T-hanks.. 

- You gave an awkward smile and quickly looked forward.

Teacher: So guys, ghouls.Ghouls live on human blood and flesh, this causes alot of controversy as ghouls have no right to eat human flesh! That's why ghouls are disliked!

- You heard a snap of a pencil and looked at Jungkook's hand. He had snapped his pencil in half and had furrowed eyebrows.

Y/N: Uhh? You good?

- Jungkook jumped alittle and looked at you, his eyes turning more calmer. He looked at his hands and slightly blushed.

Jungkook: S-sorry, i have a habit of when i get really interested in a s-subject i tend to break things.

- You chuckle handing him another pencil, which he takes and shyly thanks you.

Yaah, he's cute..
 

> Time Skip (I'm lazy sorry) <

Teacher: Jennie, can you give a tour to Jungkook?

Jennie: OMGG SURE!

- She jumped up curling her hair with her finger.

You snigger and looked out the window, Jungkook turning to you.

Jungkook: Psst, should i ask if you can give me this 'tour'..?

You: No, you'll like her better.

Yeh, he'll like Jennie and her squad more. They're pretty. 

- The bell rang and you stood up speed walking out the door trying not to draw tears again. You can head Jennie smothering Jungkook with compliments.

Jennie: OMG You're like really good looking! Can you like take a photo with me for my Koreagram?

- Jungkook rolled his eyes leaving the classroom.

Jennie: YAH! I'm touring you remember?!?!?! COME BACK CUTIE! <3

Jimin had bumped into you and smirked looking at you.

Jimin: Awh, your little boyfriends not here to stop me right? He nearly broke my wrist so i'll break yours instead!

Y/N: Jimin. MOVE. I'm not in the mood.

Jimin: Hmm, someones boyfriend broke up with them.Lemme help you feel more pain!

- Jimin grabbed your wrist his grip tightening. You squirmed tears rolling down your face.

Y/N: Y-YA-H! J-JIMINN O-OW P-LEASE ST-OOPPP!

- Jimin's smile grew bigger and bigger seeing your pain. Your tears. Your agony. Your yelps and screams for mercy. It fed his ego more.

- Someone grabbed Jimins shoulders ripping him away from his grip on you, causing you to scream again. Jungkook was here, he grabbed Jimin and punched him making Jimin fall to the floor bleeding. Jungkook grabbed you lightly and pulled you to the nurse's room.

Jungkook: Y/N?! What did he do?

Y/N: N-nothing. He just.. grabbed my wrist.

- You tried to hide the purple and red rim around your wrist but failed, Jungkook saw and took your hand.

Jungkook: This?! This is nothing? I'm going to kill Jimin.

Y/N: NO! Stop.. please.. Just leave it. It will go if i put ice on it. Why are you helping me anyways?

Jungkook: This, this is terrible. This is not right. People are going on about ghouls being bad peoplebut look at these people, they are hurting their OWN KIND. Why are ghouls getting all the blame?

Y/N: I agree.. I never disliked ghouls.

- Jungkook smiled warmly.

Jungkook: Glad we share the same viewpoint.

Jungkook: Let's go get that Ice then. :)