Mysterious Presence?..

Sweet Blood..

- Still same day as Last Chapter.

As you entered your house, you heard the news on and your mum's voice followed after it.

Mum: Y/N! Just in time! Quick the news!

- You speed walked towards the lounge.

- BREAKING NEWS!

'Breaking news! We have the latest update on 'ghouls'.

This anonymous ghoul has sent in a video of himself and warned us and also showed us some of ghouls capeabilities. Before we show you, there is blood involved so people, family, who have a weak gut DO NOT WATCH. 

The video showed a clip of a myserious guy who is in a blood hoody with the hood covering his head and his face was very dim. So dim that you can't even see a SINGLE feature. The ghoul seemed angry.

Ghoul '???' : You guys are trying to hunt us down? You guys are REALLY trying to make us extinct? What's the point.. There's many of us out there..  Do you think it's our fault that we're like this?? DO YOU THINK WE WANT TO BE LIKE THIS?! We HAVE to eat flesh in order to live.. It's a way of life. Just how you HUMANS eat Chickens, Pigs, Cows the list goes on! Does that make you animals as well? We aren't monsters like you say we are. We are practically humans like you guys. I understand why you don't want us in your society.. So why don't you just accept the fact that we have a different way of living. Some ghouls cry to be a human because we feel.. Alone. Judged. Exaggerated. LOOK AT THIS.

- The ghoul got out a pocket knife and layed it against his pale skin. He slowly began to pierce through his flesh not making a noice nor flinching.

Suddenly, in a matter of SECONDS. His skin started to grow back really quickly. It was shocking.

Ghoul '???' : See, this is what happens even if we CUT ourselves.. Imagine trying to kill ourselves.. We.. simply.. can't.. die..

So really there is no point of police shooting or stabbing us. It won't kill us, you're wasting your time and our time.

OPEN YOUR EYES. THIS IS THE WORLD. IT ISN'T YOUR LITTLE 'PERFECT' KIND. THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE US WHO YOU ARE MAKING SUFFER. IT'S NOT NICE.

- The ghoul chucked the knife across the room in anger and panted. Within a few seconds he came really close to the camera and said:

Ghoul '???' : Accept us.

So that's all we got so far. It was very.. interesting to see as it seems like this ghoul is very passionate about his viewpoint. But will it be accepted? Many people just can't seem to accept ghouls. They EAT humans. Please everyone, be careful of ghouls. We still don't know if this is acting to get us to accept ghouls so we need to still take cautions.

That's all for today. Thank you. 13/11/2017.

Mum: Well, wasn't that quite the news?

- She stood up heading to the kitchen.

Y/N: Wow.. 

- The image of him cutting his hand so easily lingered in your mind. You wasn't scared.. Just.. interested. Ghouls was something that always fascinated you. They really want to be humans. I feel sorry for them

- You sighed and got up heading to go and do homework.

- As you entered your room, you sat next to your window just looking out. You opened it inhaling the fresh cool air.. Feeling refreshed. 

- You suddenly see a young boy in a black hoodie standing in front of your window. The presence felt weird. You couldn't see his face as it had gotten dark already. He just.. stood there looking at you. Hands in his pockets, feet slightly parted. It was a good 3 minutes of an intensive stare 'battle'. You got really creeped out but just smiled at the person and quickly moved away from the windows closing the curtains.

Mum: Y/N! COME AND EAT! YOU HAVE TO GET AN EARLY ONE!

- You ran towards the kitchen.

Who was that person? Why was he outside my house? Why was he even staring? OMG WAS HE A GHOUL?! Questions flooded through your mind.

Mum: Uhm, hello? Can you eat, stop daydreaming. 

- Your mum poked you causing you to jump alittle.

Y/N: Ah right! What was i doing? Oh yeh, eating.

- You started eating and headed off to bed.

- As you got changed, and headed into bed, you just felt a weird presence just like the one when you was staring at that guy.

You shook of the thought and fell into a deep sleep.

She forgot to close the window. ??? sniggered. Hmm, wonder what her name is? She's cute ain't she. ??? placed a cold hand on your cheek causing you to flinch alittle. 

- You jumped up. 

Y/N: What the HECK was that?

- You touched your cheek still feeling the coldness. It was like someone put ice on my cheek! You looked around the room but no-one was there. You noticed the curtain moving abit and hesitantly crept towards it grabbing the closest thing next to you which was a ruler. You slowly grabbed the curtain and instantly moved it ready to hit whatever was there.. But it was.. nothing. You left the window opened.

Y/N: I think i'm really dumb. 

- You sighed and closed the window. Heading back into bed.

Y/N: It was just the wind..