coincidence

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

That evening...

"Sir can we possibly do english today?" Mark ask the other who just came and sat in front of him. Jackson put the notes that he brought with him and look at the other who's looking half-dead. "What do you mean? Thought I told you I won't be teaching you english cause you're already good in it." Mark shake his head lightly. "No. I'm bad in it." Jackson raise his eyebrow.

"Mark, we are legit using English right now and I've read your essays before, it's flawless. Are you sure you have the right definition of "bad"?" The later sigh and drop his heavy head on the table. "Truthfully I'm just not in the mood to study today."

"Mark are you okay? I mean yeah it's visible that you are not but you okay? Anything happened? You look like a corpse that came back to life."

"If only that's the case..." He said under his breath. 

"What do you mean? Wait, did you get yourself in trouble at work again?" A frown formed on Jackson's face. "Hey I'm not that bad of an employee okay. I'm just having a ing headache and it's not going away. , how will I survive tonight." He let out another long and heavy sigh. "Take an MC then."

"If only I can. It's been way too hectic and I can't possibly skip, that would be too irresponsible." A minute of silent, suddenly he feels a hand at both side of his head, massaging it gently. He can smell the other's perfume from his wrist at this closeness. It's soft yet give a hint of masculinity and he swear it could become his addiction. His tense body starts to relax. The massage was good and the smell is calming and he could ask for no more than not wanting for this moment to end.

But sadly, the hands stop soon enough. "Let's go, I'll take you home so you can have a better rest." Jackson said. Lazily he get up from his chair and sling his bad on his shoulder and walk away first. He walks across the hallway with half-clossed eyes because the light is too much for him right now. 

"Mark stop!" Was what he heard before he bumped into something...soft on his forehead. He open his eyes and saw that he is just a few centimeter away from a pillar by the wall. He look up and find a hand covering his forehead. "Seriously how hopeless can you be?" Mark turn around and came face to face with Jackson. "Sorry, it just that, the lights are making my headache worse." Without saying anything, Jackson turn around and kneeled down on one knee in front of him.

"What are you doing Jackson?" Mark look at him weirdly.

"Get on. I can't risk you running over something again and I'm not taking a no." He hesitates at first but still, he get on the other's back and wrap his arms around Jackson's neck and inhale his scent as if it's his drug. He lay his chin on the other's shoulder and look at his side profile.

They were climbing down the stairs when, "Thank you Jackson." Mark whispered softly. "For what?" Jackson asked. "For always being there when I need it." He stop his steps for a second before continue walking again. "I told you right? That I won't ever let you go. Not until you can stand on your own feet. Not until I can see that you don't need me for you to live well like how a normal human being should. Not until you can face this world without breaking down. So until then, don't ever hesitate to reach out to me whenever you need whatever because if you don't, it will break my heart." 

A moment of comfortable silent surround them until a voice break it. "I love you Jackson..." That was all it takes for the said man to froze in his spot. He turn to his side and saw the red head sleeping soundly with his nose in the crook of his neck. He placed a kiss on the other's forehead. "I love you too Yi En."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His alarm went off at 7, waking him up from his deep slumber. Grumpily he reach out and turn it off before he toss and turn in his bed. But soon enough, his movement stops. 'Wait a minute...I am sure I was at school with Jackson. He piggyback me and... and what? I don't remember anything. How did I end up here though?' He sit up and look around him. He breath out in relieved to know that it's his room. 

He reach for his phone on the bedside table but stopped when he saw a piece of note on it. He takes it and read the content. "Before you ask, I got your unit's number from the student's data. You fell asleep while I was carrying you and I guess your headache was really bad as you didn't wake up when I accidentally dropped you on the floor. Nah just kidding :P. I set your alarm so that you won't be late to work. Don't forget to take the medicine and have a nice warm shower and eat before you go to work okay? ^^
                           -Jackson

He smiles at the note because it expressed the cute side of Jackson. Obediently he eat the medicine that was placed beside his phone and take a warm shower. His head didn't throb as much anymore and the warm shower also helps him to relax his muscle. After he dressed himself in a comfortable cloth which is t-shirt and boxer, he went to the kitchen and found plastics of food and a pasta on the table. Then he saw a piece of note beside the plate. He took it and read it. "Your kitchen is awfully empty so I fill it with nothing but nutrition :) Make sure to eat all of the fruits AND vegetables AND stop eating instant food because ITS NOT HEALTHY. So, enjoy the pasta ;)"

He really thinks Jackson should just write a note instead of talking because he is so cute in a note. He went back to his room and stick the note inside his journal along with the other then he went back to eat the pasta made by his y teacher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night...

It was 9 when Jackson got a call. He picked it up. "My night was peaceful until you decided to ruin it."

"Let's go get our drunk."

"Nope tomorrow got school."

"You can ask for a leave."

"Still nope."

"C'mon Jackson It's only once in a while for us to get drunk together and plus...I have something to tell you."

He was reluctant but accept it nonetheless. "Fine. Come and get me at my house."

"Yes boss!" 

With that, they ended the call and Jackson went to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They drive around a familiar area to Jackson. Near Mark's place. "Eric why did you bring me here?" The said person look at him then turn his attention back on the road. "Told ya we gonna get drunk tonight of course I would bring you to the bar or club or whatever. And there is a famous bar around here for their beautiful and y boys." And that caught Jackson's attention. "Boys?" 

"Yes. They also have girls but somehow that bar is more famous for their boys." He pull up on the sideway right in front of the said. "Now let's go get wasted!" He shout before getting off the car into the bar, followed by Jackson.

The bar give off a classic vibe yet it looks fancy inside. All of the bartender was a guy. The more they walk inside, they could see that all the customer there have someone who serve them at their respective table and like what Eric said, this bar was famous for their boys. Jackson was looking at the other customer that was served by y boys when sudenly Eric put his arm around his shoulder, pulling him towards the bar counter. That causes his attention shifted towards Eric as they walk in front of a table served by a redhead.

At the same time...

Mark was sitting beside his first customer of the night, drinking scotch when suddenly the man put his hand on Mark's lap and whispered to him. "You look so y but I'm sure it will looks better when you are tied up in my bed, ." Mark look at him, missing the person who just walk past his table. "Sorry that service is not available from me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He went straight to the toilet right after his hour with his customer ended. He enter one of the stalls and release himself. When he was zipping up his pants suddenly someone entered the stall next to him.

Jackson rushed to the toilet and into one of the stalls and released himself. Suddenly he heard the door beside the stall he's in being open then he heard the water running.

Mark dried his hands then went out of the toilet. The moment he open the main door, someone get out of the stall from before. Mark went out of the toilet and went straight to the staff room whic is just two door away from the toilet.

The moment Jackson open the door of the stall, he saw a familiar redhead walking out of the toilet. 'Mark?' Quickly he wash his hands then walk out of the toilet but unfortunately, the hallway was empty. 'Was that him? But he can't possibly enter this bar, he's underage. Then who was that?.' His thought was disturbed by Eric who came to check on him because he's taking so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night he can't seem to get a good sleep because he keeps thingking about the redhead that he saw before. That person's back look way too familiar for him to ignore.

After hours of thingking, finally he came to a decision that he will go back to that bar tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bodyguard put the unconscious body on the bed and went out of the unit to let the boy sleep peacefully. Yes,peacefully,as he's not aware on what is about to come in his way.