What role

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Jackson throw his body onto his bed and stares at the ceiling. It was a tiring ride but he's not feeling even close to sleepy. Mindlessly he plays with his phone and scroll through the gallery, looking at the pictures he took during the field trip. His finger stop scrolling at one of the picture he took today. 

He honestly thinks that picture is the best out of all. It's a picture of Mark in white, smiling at his friends widely. It was the most beautiful smile that Jackson has ever seen from the boy. He really wants to see that expression again.

Without thinking twice he made a new folder named "Beautiful Angel" and fill it with Mark's pictures and of course he wants more of em. He scroll through the new folder and look at the pictures one by one. 'How can a boy be this beautiful?' He ask in his mind, smile plastered on his face.

Not long after he lost in his thought, his coworker' name, Ms.So Yeon appear on his screen. He slide the green button and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Mr.Wang?  Sorry to disturb you now but I have something to discuss with you."

"It's okay. What is it?"

"You know our school are organizing a play right?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"So...you know...Mark...?" He could hear the hesitant in the other's voice.

"You want to ask if he will join right? Well you know the students still doesn't know about this but later when it is announced, I will ask him about it."

"Oh thank you so much Mr.Wang, honestly I really hope that he will join us but I don't know how to make that happen. Me and other teacher really appreciate your help."

"It's nothing, I know how you guys feel about him and he's also my student of course I would do my best to help him. Well don't worry about him, I'll ask him to join the play."

"Thank you Mr.Wang, goodnight."

They ended the call. Jackson sigh and continue staring at the ceiling. Seriously speaking he realized that almost all the teachers in that school rely on him when it comes to Mark. They would complain that the red head is hard to communicate with, but look, it's them who avoiod to communicate with him first.

Well of course he can't blame them completely as Mark is sure not one easy kid but he can't stand it when they, the teachers who is much more experienced, blame the kid for not being cheerful. No matter how you see it, he is a kid that lack in communication skills and of course he needs his teachers to help him with it, not complains about it.

He wonder how could they became a teacher when they can't even start a conversation with a student.

Putting that aside, he start to think of how to make Mark join the play and what roll can he act.

Jackson's pov

"Should I make him the hero? Nah that will be too nerve wrecking for him." I stop and continue thinking. "Should I make him the tree? Nope, too beautiful for a tree." I continue thinking. 'But wait...' "Can he even act? Gosh I didn't think about it. But even if he can act, would he want to do it tho?" I let out a heavy sigh. "I think for now he will take part in helping with the heroin's props. I'm sure that's the least he can do for the merits."

That night, he falls asleep with the read head filling his mind.