Yunho tells the Truth...to everyone

Stuck in the middle

A/N: Hi guys I'm back !! :D here'e the next chapter I thought of just now :)

 

=========================

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

The next day in school, Yoona was welcomed by angry girls. Yes, they are still angry at her. Still with the reason that's she's linked to their Yunho Oppa. They are still very mad. They threw her crumpled pieces of paper. Yunho arrived earlier and he could only watch from a distance.

 

"Hey, Yunho?" Leeteuk came from behind Yunho followed by Eunhyuk.

 

"Yeah, what's up, Leeteuk?" they did high-fives and the three stood side by side.

 

"Don't you feel sorry for Yoona? She is constantly bullied here in campus."

 

"Believe me, Leeteuk, I do." was Yunho's reply.

 

"Then why don't you clear things up? You haven't answered the one question everyone's been dying to know: Is she your girlfriend?" Eunhyuk stated.

 

"Yeah, why don't you clarify this to everyone, Yunho?" Leeteuk said, adjusting his fake eyeglasses. "If you give an answer to the question in public, and IF your answer is no, then Yoona won't be bullied anymore."

 

"I will guys, today." Yunho sighed and the three went in the school building before the morning bell rang.

 

**LUNCH TIME**

 

YOONA

 

Oh gosh I'm so hungry! I wonder what new food the canteen has today. I was attacked this morning by crumpled pieces of paper. Well, I have to say I recovered from the flour attack yesterday. To be honest I was expecting an even bigger attack, not pieces of paper. Anyway I should be happy I was lucky they didn't drop me flower pots and other deadlier stuff. Yep, I'm a Boys Over Flowers addict. lol

 

When I was walking to the canteen, students where in a hurry. Some even bumped me so now I'm walking by the wall. Not sticking to it, just walking with it brushing my left arm. Are they doing it on purpose? I don't know. Then I overheard some students talking while walking running passed me. Instinctively I ran with the growing crowd and saw Yunho standing on one of the canteen tables. Everyone, boys and girls are crowded in the large canteen now. Some are pushing and lightly and I can hear them whispering to each other.

 

"I heard Oppa's calling everyone's attention."

 

Well, he already did.

 

"Yeah. Nobody know's what it's about, though."

 

OMO! It couldn't be------

 

"Sssshh! Oppa's starting to talk."

 

Did I just say that aloud? It was as if the girl beside me was sushing me. Oh, meolla. Yunho cleared his throat and Leeteuk handed him a cute megaphone.

 

megaphone_lg.jpg

 

"Ah .. ah .. ah !" He bowed and then talked through the megaphone.

 

"Hello everyone. I won't introduce myself anymore since all of you know me." Yunho started, smiling. The girls giggled.

 

"Nae!"

 

"I called everyone here because I have an announcement to make. Everyone heard about the rooftop incident, right?"

 

"Nae!"

 

"And everyone knows Im Yoona."

 

"Nae!"

 

Yunho's expression suddenly turned serious. "I am here to clarify things with eveyone. I want the continuous attacks on Yoona to stop from this moment on."

 

Everyone is looking at me now, rolling their eyes, sticking their tongues and calling me names. Well, girls mostly.

 

"Waeyo, Oppa?!"

 

"We won't stop!!!"

 

"She deserves it!!!"

 

Yunho didn't show any signs of irritation. He's like that. He can hide his true emotions inside him,  admire him for that because I cannot do it, he can. He looks athe the crowd and smiled again. "That's because all of you don't know the truth."

 

Whispers are heard again. Seriously, they're like snake sounds. And I don't like snakes.

 

"Everyone wants an answer to 'the great question', right?" Yunho continued.

 

"NAE!!"

 

"The truth is..."

 

Everyone is quiet and is leaning forward, anxious of what Yunho is about to say.

 

"Yoona is NOT my girlfriend. She's my best friend."

 

There was no reaction. The whole canteen is silent. That makes me even more nervous.

 

==========================

 

end of chapter !!! :D

I don't think I can go on anymore .. It's 2AM here in my country and my eyes are heavy -.-

I'll try to update again tomorrow, ne? :)

 

thanks for reading !!! ^^

*note: tomorrow I will post 3 all in all ... 1 is a token of thanks and 2 are chapters :)

good morning-goodnight everyone !!! ;*******

xoxo,

claring95 ^^

 

th_yoona.gif