Yoona's First Day in college

Stuck in the middle

 

Yoona rode a bus on the way to school. She was listening to IU's "Good Day" all the way on repeat. Her bright smiling face lit up the entrance gates and everyone could tell she's a freshman.

 

"Hey, we have a bright freshman," a junior whispered to a fellow junior.

 

"Hi freshman!" The other junior approached Yoona.

 

Despite having earphones, Yoona heard him and she bowed.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbae!" Yoona smiled.

 

"Annyeonhasaeyo, freshman. I'm Leeteuk," he introduced himself.

 

"I'm Eunhyuk," Eunhyuk smiled.

eunteuk.jpg

"I'm Yoona, class 1-B," Yoona introduced herself. "See you around, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk!"

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk waved her goodbye.

 

"What an angel," Leeteuk said after Yoona had gone.

 

Yoona, still smiling, spotted a bench after turning right. She sat and looked at her schedule. Her first class is English 1 at 7:45.

 

'I still have 15 minutes to spare,' She thought. Yoona stopped her music and placed her phone in her bag. As she was closing the zipper, she heard a group of girls screaming.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

 

"You're so handsome Oppa!!!!!"

 

A flock of girls suddenly crowded the hallway. Yoona tried to look at the face of the boy they were screaming for but couldn't see him clearly. Yoona got up and tried to see his face. She got pushed and she fell backwards. Yoona braced herself for the impact of the fall when she felt an arm on her back. Someone caught her. The flock moved away and the hallway cleared.

 

The student helped Yoona on her feet. What happened got her heart racing like mad and she was shocked to say anything.

 

9fea5d17918c10_full.jpg

 

"Be careful next time, freshman," he told Yoona and walked away.

 

Yoona had a visual shock.

 

"Can someone be that pretty and handsome at the same time?" She exhaled.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk saw her staring at space. Leeteuk waved his hand at her face.

 

"Hey, Yoona! You better move or you'll be late," Eunhyuk said.

 

Yoona blinked. She has never been late before.

 

"Whoa! What a freeze moment," Yoona laughed. "Thanks!"

 

"You're welcome." Eunhyuk smiled.

 

"Do you know where your classroom is?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"No, not yet," Yoona answered. She gave him her class schedule.

 

"We are on the same floor," Leeteuk returned her schedule. "Come with us."

 

The three silently walked together and stopped at 3-B's classroom.

 

"Your English 1 is the last room in this hallway. See that open door?" Leeteuk asked.

 

Yoona nodded. "Nae, Leeteuk. Thanks for helping me!"

 

Leeteuk opened the door and Yoona saw her best friend, Yunho by the window. Her face brightened.

 

"Yunho, annyeong!!" She called out, waving her hand with a big smile.

 

All of the 3-B students including Leeteuk and Eunyuk looked at Yoona and then at Yunho and back to Yoona. 

yunho.jpg

Yunho was shocked that Yoona found his room. He saw her waving and grinning but he looked away.

 

"Do you know each other?" Eunhyuk asked Yoona.

 

Before she could open and say yes, Yunho, who was still looking away, answered first.

 

"No, I don't know her."

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Ouch!! Yunho denied their friendship !!! O.O

Poor Yoong..

 

comments? suggestions? violent reactions ? :) kekekekeke