14th February

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly I'd like to apologise that i couldn't update the chapters as I promised to do every week. I'd my exams going on which was a disaster. -_- Anyway, i hope you enjoy the chapter, & let me know your opinion in the comment section.
Have nice day! <3

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Everyone! Please submit your homework.”

As I got up from my seat to submit my homework, Yixing grabbed my wrist asking me to sit down. I dumbly looked at him as he stood up taking my homework & moved toward Mr. Park’s desk. I never saw him acting like this, not that he never helped me. But his behavior had been kinda different in last few days. Whenever Mr. Park was near, he’d become more quite than usual. His dimple smile was gone as if it was never there. I didn’t really ever think that he’d be that much protective over me. A part of me was way too happy that my best friend cared for me like this, but there was also a small part that was feeling uncomfortable. Mr. Park & I both apologized for our behavior, so it’s unfair for Mr. Park. Wait! Why the hell am I worried about him. “Aagh! I need to talk with Yixing!”

 

 

Just as I suspected Yixing didn’t show any kind of emotion when asked him not to worry about Chanyeol Mr. Park, but I knew he was upset. All he did was give me a dimple smile, & said okay before he left me standing in front of the school gate. It was all HIS fault! This was the first time Yixing left first! “STUPID! JERK! GIANT!” I was frustrated!

“Wow! That’s a loud voice. But let me remind you Ms. Hana you’re still in the school to curse like that.” Hearing his deep voice I slowly looked behind just to see him looking…….amused. “Classes are over, Mr. Park” “But you’re still in school” We stared at each other before I sighed & walked pass him with a little whatever.

 

I was upset, thanks to him. I knew confronting Yixing wouldn’t help me, he’d never admit he was upset. So I thought of visiting him with his favorite red velvet cookies later as a sorry. So I went directly to the nearest convenience store & bought everything needed for the cookies. Reaching home, I didn’t waste a second & started with the cookies. After 2 hours I beamed at the sight of freshly baked cookies in front of me. Packing the cookies, I left the house with a note on the table saying “Going to Xing xing’s!”

 

Little did I know that he’d be in front of me again, wearing a casual white tee with a balck trouser. He was holding a kitten in his hands. Which made me put up a debate with my inner self on what should I call him, plain y or cute. As if sensing my presence, he looked at my direction, & smiled like a child! “Hana!” the excitement in his voice was too obvious for anyone to notice, “Look what I’ve found!” he grinned looking at the kitten. Are you in serious? This guy is Mr. Park?! I gave him an awkward nod, as I took steps toward him.

About ten or fifteen minutes later I found myself sitting in a café with a new version of Mr. Park who was blabbering about anything that caught his attention in the road & found myself listening to those with a smile on my face. Eventually I started talking too. We spent the afternoon laughing at each other’s lame jokes, knowing about each other. The cookies in my bag were long forgotten.

 

“Take ‘em” I shoved the cookies in Mr. Park’s hands. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at me with a confused look. “It was for a friend, but I couldn’t meet with him today, so you take it. I’ll bake some later.” He smiled saying a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter