Glasses

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cringed at my mother’s bellowing voice. Aware of the situation I couldn’t argue back, because I knew it was entirely my fault.

How could I make such a stupid mistake?! I really don’t remember how the hell I ended up in that room. Now I wish I hadn’t drunk that utterly stupid pink thing! But what could I do now?

Nothing…Except for looking down at my hands, and fidgeting with the corner of her baby blue shirt.

“Jung Hina, do you realize how serious of a mistake you made?!” my mom shouted again with those same repeating sentences, “How could you be so damn careless?!”

I almost rolled her eyes as it’s not like shouting at her gonna erase past 5hours, but of course it was my fault, i can’t just roll her eyes at my mom.
 

Damn that stupid cough syrup! Who knew I’d doze off to sleep like a koala & also at store room! My allergies now seemed to be mocking at me whenever I looked at my uncovered skin. I always had a severe dust allergy issue, always needed to stay cleaned, away from dust.

RED….IT’S ALL RED….

That pink b*tch!!! But most importantly what was I doing in that horrifying storage room?! I never set the foot in that room before.

Oh! My old picture frame! Well at least now I remember the reason!

“You Jung Hana! Now you’re ignoring your mom??!!!” & finally I rolled my eyes without wasting a chance to do so, “Mom, I’ll be fine. Okay? Stop worrying.” I gave her a pleading look with puppy eyes. Of course no one can reject those damn big puppy eyes of mine!

And it worked…. ”Aish. What should I do with you?!” my mom sighed, “I’m going to office at after an hour. Don’t you dare to step a foot outside the house Miss Hana.” She gave me her warning with a glare, then hugged me tightly as if I was planning to go on a trip to the world!

Well she loves me too much, for me to care about those bone crushing hug, I loved it. It gave me strength.

“Yes Madam!” I grinned at her & gave a kiss on chick.

I love her a lot. I smiled remembering her worried face when I woke up. Well, she loves me more…

 

After taking rest for two awful days I was finally back in the shape. No red patches, no swelling can be seen, as if nothing happened. I got ready for school, had a quick breakfast with mom, then left for school after kissing her goodbye.

As soon as I stepped outside the door I dug out a mask from my bag & wore it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter