Jerk!

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve never in my life thought that I’d have to face this kind of situation. Here he is, standing in front of me, acting as if he knows nothing! Looking innocent, smiling at those stupid girls who are now drooling over him!

 

Flashback:

“It’s going to be interesting to have you as my student HANA” He whispered in my ear in a hushed playful voice.

Gulping I took a step back, “What are you talking about?! & why did you lie to me that you’re a new student?!” He seemed to be amused at my accusing, “When did I ever said that I’m a student? From what I remember I said that it was my first day. Didn’t I? it was you who assumed things by yourself.” He chucked & I found it cute. I mentally kicked myself for being such an idiot, “Whatever” I paused for a moment, “Mr. Park. I need to go now.” Bowing a little I almost run away from that place.

 

As I was staring out from the window thinking about what happened, Mr. Kim entered the classroom with another person.  And suddenly I heard girls squealing, so I turned around to give them a “Don’t come near Yixing” glare. But they were staring ahead, not at Yixing. So I followed their gaze at the front of the class. Wrong move. He was there standing tall & handsome with his nerdy glasses, wearing jeans and the hoody I saw a few minutes ago. Why is he here? Don’t tell me he’s gonna be the replacement teacher of Mr. Kim?! I couldn’t even stop my dreading over the fact that may happen, he suddenly looked at my direction, & quirked one eyebrow at me with a hint of amused smile on his lips.

He’s mocking me! “So students, as you know I’m going on a vacation from today, our new teacher Mr. Park will be your homeroom teacher for next six months. And I’ll be back when my training is complete so wish me luck.” As Mr. Kim said that all the girls started squealing at which Park Chanyeol’s attention diverted from me to those girls & smiled at them, which again caused an uproar in the class. “Okay students, best of luck. Mr. Park please continue from here” with that Mr. Kim walked out leaving me with HIM!

 

“Hey are you okay?” Yixing’s concerned voice pulled me out of my thoughts. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just have a headache from all those squealing” I replied with a dark look. “Yeah, they can be really noisy sometimes. But I think I should go & thank Mr. Park for coming here. Girls seemed to found their new obsession” he said with a relieved tone. Now that he mentioned it, I haven’t seen those irritating girls around Yixing since that incident. Not that he had none drooling over him, it’s just the amount of idiots reduced to half. Well, good for me at least now I can breathe here freely, & Yixing can sleep better I guess.

“Mr. Park! Do you have a girlfriend?!” one of those stupid girls dared to ask him that & I regretted what I said a few seconds earlier. I glared at the girl who asked this improper question, but I felt more irritated when my “respected teacher” had an amused & somehow curious look on his face “How come you’re asking that question M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter