Episode 5

Power Rangers SJ Force

"Really? We have a day out?" Donghae asked. "Yup. Mr Kim is on a vacation for a few weeks and since he wanted us to day off, let's go outside!" Heechul said as the other members are taking their valuable items in case someone mught take them. "Then, what do you guys want to go then?" Eunhyuk asked as they all started to think what they want to go.

"Korean BBQ." Donghae said as the others shook their heads. "Arcade Games?" Heechul said as the other three smack his head. "Babo! You're still addicted to games?" Eunhyuk scolded the older male as both of them starting to argue. Donghae just chuckled a bit as he went to Ryeowook. "What do you really want go Wookie?" he asked. The latter was thinking for a few seconds before answering "LOTTE WORLD!" he said as both Heechul and Eunhyuk stopped arguing.

"You never never went there before?" Donghae asked. "Well, it's my first time going there." the younger male explained that he didn't go there since his young age. "Kajama! Let's tell Teukie then." Heechul said as they noticed Leeteuk who is walking but looking disappointed. "Teukie-hyung, we are going to Lotte World, wanna join us?" Eunhyuk asked to cheer the leader up. "Really? I can come. I just need to ease of my mind." the latter said as he went to to take his stuff while the others except for one getting ready. "He doesn't seem happy though." Donghae thought he starting to wonder about their leader.

In​​​​​ the spaceship, Slasher is looking at his sword that shows Leeteuk. "SLASHER!" a monster said as he went out from his cell. "Ringo! I need you to go outside and take the five crystals!" the latter said. "But I only take Commander Rex's order instead." he said causing Slasher to put his sword in front of Ringo. "If you don't do what I have just said a few seconds ago, I will immediately tell Polly to kill you straight away." he said with a smirk. "Oh okay, I will get the crystal instead." Ringo said as he ran off.

In Lotte World, the other four seems happy to ride these attractions except for Leeteuk who felt disturbed as he had been hearing voices. Donghae stopped for a while as he let the others have fun. "Hyung, are you okay?" the younger male asked. "Huh? Donghae, play with the others. I just need to rest for a while." the latter said as he put his hand on Donghae's left shoulder for his reasurrance until they hear civilians screaming. "One of Commander's Rex subordinates." Donghae said as Ringo make people turn into his puppets. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" both Leeteuk and Donghae morph as they ran towards Ringo. "Rangers?" he said as he dodged both male's attacks. "What did you do to the civilians?" Leeteuk angrily asked as Donghae has never seen him way more angry since this morning. Just then, the other three who are already in ranger suits. "Minions, get them!" Ringo said as the team fought against the minion while Leeteuk went towards Ringo.

"What's the matter white ranger? Seems disturbed?" Ringo as Leeteuk felt rage. "I heard voices. What. Did. You. Do. To. Them?" he asked. "Well, I turned them into puppets." he said and just as he was about to turn Leeteuk into his puppets, Heechul and Ryeowook cover their leader. "Heechul-ah! Ryeowook-sshi!" he cried as they are now into lifeless puppets. "Good luck then..." Ringo said as he took pink and purple crystals.

Back in the museum which is closed for day off, Donghae give the older male a tea since he is still in shocked for their remaining members being puppets. "Don't worry hyung, we'll get them and the other civilans back to normal." Eunhyuk said. "What do you know about that?" Leeteuk shouted as Eunhyuk stood up.

"I know you're worried about them but we need to have a plan first." the latter angrily said. "I have been hearing voices unlike you who has been laying around doing nothing while I hear people screaming!" Leeteuk answered back as Donghae have to brake them up.

"STOP IT! Mr Kim is not here and you guys are arguing like a 5 year old kids! This is not going to help us at all if we want to get our friends and the civilians back to normal." the younger male said as words have sunked in for both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. "Donghae's right, arguing isn't going to help us. We need to come up with a plan on how to get Heechul's and Ryeowook's crystal back and I know how." Leeteuk said as both Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other being confused before Leeteuk reveal his plans.

Inside the spaceship, Commander Rex laughed that he got the pink and purple crystal thanks to Ringo. "Two down, five more to go." he said as he wanted to show it to Polly. Ringo realized that the latter left the crystal on the table as he decided to take it and went out to find more crystal prove himself.

The minions are still attacking the civilians as Ringo still turns them into puppets. "Stop right there." Leeteuk said as they put their global power-up on their glove. "Mythical Change!" they morph into ranger suits. "Follow my plan!" Leeteuk said as both Donghae and Eunhyuk agree as they went towards their eneimes.

Both of them summon their weapons to defeat the minions while Leeteuk went towards Ringo since he need to get both pink and purple crystal.  "Why would you know? The only thing you need to defeat me is to hit me in the stomach. Wait, why did I say this out loud?" Ringo asked as he realized he ended up speaking the turth. "Thanks to my global power-up, I hit you on the back just to make you say the truth." Leeteuk answered as Eunhyuk and Donghae ran back to Leeteuk. "The weak point is his stomach?" Eunhyuk asked. "I think so. Right now, grab the crystal while I hit his stomach." Leeteuk said.

Soon, both younger males attack Ringo as Eunhyuk grabbed the purple crystal while Donghae gets the pink crystal. "Turn everyone back to normal!" Leeteuk cried as Ringo is slowly being defeated. With that, the civilians including Heechul and Ryeowook have turned back to normal human beings. "Guys, what just happended?" Ryeowook asked. "Explanation later. He got big sized!" Heechul said as he pointed it out. "Everyone get to safety." Donghae said as he guide the civilians out of here. "Heechul! Ryeowook! Your crystal are with Eunhyuk and Donghae." Leeteuk said as the other two grabbed their own crystal.

Heechul and Ryeowook morph into their ranger suits as they call their personal zords. "How dare you defeat in the first round?" Ringo said as he has no choice but to fight them in a giant form. But because he was a bit too powerful, the main team is unable to hold him back. "But we need more power. How?" Eunhyuk asked despite he's been a ranger longer than the other four. "I've got it! Why not our zords combined together?" Ryeowook said as the others including Leeteuk agree with the youngest member.

"Mythical Gattai!" Leeteuk command as their zords start to combine into giant megazord. The dragon and the phoenix form into arms while the pegasus and the gorilla form the legs. Finally, the tiger forms the body and later earns the head of the megazord. "Wow! This is so cool!" Donghae said as this is the first time they are all in the same cockpit. "I've to admit, it has more spacious than the last time." Heechul said as Eunhyuk shouted at them to focus.

"Fire the canon!" Leeteuk said as their megazord shoot some bullets from the phoenix arm. "No! I still need to get your crystal!" Ringo screamed. "Hyung, let me use it!" Ryeowook said as he let his zord fly them to surround Ringo. "This is not fair! I should have not take the crystals from Commander Rex!" he said as he got defeated by the main team. "That brings this battle down." Leeteuk said as the other four cheering very loudly.

Back to Lotte World, Leeteuk have decided to join them with a geniune smile and pay them to eat some cotton candy. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to make the situation depressed." he said as Heechul lightly punched their leader. "Ya! We're a team now. Shouldn't you at least tells us your problems first before I punch you for real?" he said as Leeteuk bow down very 90 degress.

"Hyung, we still have enough time to do more fun things in this amusement park!" Ryeowook said as the other three ran to the main attraction. "Donghae-sshi,  why aren't you playing with them? I'll be fine." Leeteuk said as Donghae patted the latter's shoulder. "What Heechul said was true. Since you're our leader already, just tell us first before we handle anything. But at the same time, I am worried about your self-esstem." the younger male explained. "We'll talk about this later, ok? The others are waiting for us though." Leeteuk said as both of them ran towards the other three for their roller coaster ride.

To be continued...