Final Episode

Power Rangers SJ Force

The team starts to fight against Commander Rex. "You rangers are even more pathetic!" the big bad said. "Follow my plan!" Leeteuk command as the other rangers starts to cover for their leader. "JUST DIE ALREADY!" Commander Rex angrily shouted as he starts to use his attacks.

However, Yesung and Sungmin covered Leeteuk first, followed by Kyuhyun and Siwon, then Ryewook and Donghae and last were Eunhyuk and Heechul. "DIE COMMANDER REX!" the white ranger said as he used the global power-up that his sister gave him to kill Commander Rex.

Commander Rex smirked at the white ranger as his certain weak spot is no longer weak. "That's impossible!" Heechul said. "Thanks to my wife's death, her powers are now within me and you thought it is my weak spot that you rangers would kill me." the big bad said. The team are kinda pissed off before realizing the global power-up has now shattered into pieces.

"No..." Leeteuk said as he realized they nothing else to fight against Commander Rex. "DIE!" Commander Rex said as he aimed at the main team before Yesung and Sungmin shoved them aside, causing the two ninjas got nearly die. "Pathetic..." the big bad said as he moved away with his minions.

The ninjas demorphed as blood is almost everywhere. "SUNGMIN!" Eunhyuk cried. "YESUNG!" the others cried as they went to their friends. "We're okay... Find Commander Rex's spaceship." Yesung said. "Sungmin?..." the brown ranger cried. "I'm okay, Eunhyukkie. It's just only a few blood dripping. You have to follow the others, right now." Sungmin said. "Don't worry, Mr Kim is on his way to get us healed." Yesung said.

"Be careful there." Ryeowook said as Donghae helped Eunhyuk to get up from a traumatizing scene. "Eunhyuk-sshi, your boyfriend is going to be okay." the blue ranger said as Eunhyuk is crying inside his helmet. "Get the dark crystal, destroy the ship and kill Commander Rex." Leeteuk said as the others agreed while Yesung and Sungmin see Mr Kim with paramedics stuff.

Inyoung continues to use her global power to give a new one that her younger brother's one is broken. "Madam, you need to rest. You shouldn't use too many powers." Yoolim said. "I have to. It's for the Earth's sake. They needed to be protected by us." the older female said as she continues to use it.

Unfortunately, she is still injured from yesterday's battle causing her to nearly fainted. "Madam, you're okay?" the guardian asked. "I'm fine." she sternly said. "But you're the true wh-" "MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS THE TRUE WHITE RANGER THAN I AM!" Inyoung angrily shouted at him. "He has more humanity than me but that doesn't mean he's not the one bonding the white crystal. I am doing this for him and his friends." Inyoung said as she continues to do so.

In the spaceship, the team managed to sneak in without the monster's view. "Get the dark crystal, destroy the ship and kill Commander Rex." Leeteuk said as the others nodded as they split up to find the dark crystal. "Hyung, I don't like this idea though." Kyuhyun said. "It's going to be okay." Siwon said.

Soon, they saw the minions charging at them causing the brothers to fight against them. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook are also finding the dark crystal. Donghae shook his head as he felt something wrong. "Donghae-ah, is something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked.

"We have to fight them who is right in front of us!" the blue ranger said as they immediately saw the minions coming to them. "Leeteuk-sshi, do you think we will be okay for everything, including we have to sacrifice ourselves?" Heechul asked. The white ranger looked at his only same-aged friend instead. "Heechul, we will be. Besides, we're fighting for the greater good." the leader said as they saw the dark crystal in front of them.

Heechul immediately took it as both oldest males ran off to find their certain teammates. "Guys, dismantle the spaceship!" Leeteuk said as the other five finished off the minions and dismantle the entire spaceship. "RUN!" Heechul said as the spaceship explode after the team managed to get out.

"MY SPACESHIP!" Commander Rex said as he saw the team running off to find their lab. The big bad uses his attack on them. The dark crystal was dropped from Heechul's hand as Commander Rex took it back. "YOU SHOULD HAVE DIE SOONER!" Commander Rex angrily said as he continues to use the same attack on them causing them to demorph instead.

"Once I kill every Earth humans, I will get your damn crystal and you will be rotten to death." the big bad said as he walked away. "Stop..." Leeteuk murmured as he ended up closed his eyes while his teammates are unable to get up. "Kill every one of them!" Commander Rex said as the minions start to slash the Seoul citizens.

Mr Kim, who is with Yesung and Sungmin saw the team ended up laying down due to Commander Rex's powerful attacks. "GUYS!" Mr Kim shouted as he saw the minions are charging at them. Yesung and Sungmin, despite their injuries, fight them off. "Mr Kim?" Leeteuk asked as the team saw their ninja friends. "Yesung? Sungmin? You guys okay?" Siwon asked. "Yeah, we have someone who wants to give you something." Sungmin said.

The team were confused until they saw Yoolim coming towards them. "Yoolim?" Heechul asked. "I know I am not the best guardian like Angel is but I need to give you this." the guardian said as he gave the new global power-up to Leeteuk. "But isn't Inyoung-sshi still injured?" Donghae asked. "Why would she use too much power?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I have also made a new one in case you guys needed it." Yoolim said as he gave them a duplicate global power-up where it can double power-up their certain weapon. "Mr Kim and you made this?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yes. The spaceship may have been destroyed but Commander Rex is still out there. I wish Angel would have seen this." Mr Kim said.

"We will get revenge for Angel-sshi. Let's go!" Leeteuk said as the others ran off to find the big bad. "Yesung, take care of my boyfriend." Eunhyuk said as the older ninja agreed. "They have grown so fast." Mr Kim said as he smiled at them. Back with Commander Rex, he is walking towards the Seoul citizens as he knew he has to kill every one of them to get the seven crystals.

Soon, he heard the footsteps as he saw the team coming towards him. "I thought you die!" he angrily said. "Sorry, but we're ain't that stupid to do so." Ryeowook said. "We're aren't that fool to let our people die!" Leeteuk said as they start their roll call without their ranger suit.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ Force!" Commander Rex scoff off as he let the minions attack them. The team decided to give their once and for all to give to kill every single minions. "WHY WON'T YOU RANGERS GIVE UP ALREADY?!?!?" Commander Rex said as the team instantly morphed.

Each ranger used their certain global power-up to bind the big bad. Leeteuk inserts the duplicate global power-up on his personal weapon to immediately hurt Commander Rex first. "NOW!" the leader said as the other five used their element powers to nearly give the big bad more killing.

Heechul then used the new global power-up that Inyoung made for them to kill Commander Rex instead. "ARGH!" Commander Rex shouted as he died in his first life and that his powers give the team nearly killed the team and they demorphed once again.

"He's finally gone." Ryeowook said. "Not yet! He hasn't grown giant yet." Eunhyuk said as they saw Commander Rex is now a giant monster instead. "Megazord now!" Leeteuk said as they immediately went inside the zord instead. Commander Rex starts to push the megazord instead as the team are pushed back instead. "We have to go through again!" Leeteuk said as the others nodded immediately.

Soon, their Squid and Armadillo zord are thrown that only leaves with the main seven zords. Soon, the Lion and Eagle zord also starts to get thrown as well. "I just want to say these guys. Thank you for being the bestest friends I have ever had." Leeteuk said as the others are almost on the verge to cry. "Leeteuk-hyung, Kyuhyun and I want to thank you for bringing us into these adventures that we never get to explore." Siwon said.

"Everyone, use your remaining global power-up!" Leeteuk said as the team starts to get their global power-up to kill off Commander Rex. "It can't be... You should be the one dying!" the big bad said as he finally dies in front of their megazord. The minions who are still remaining, have turned into sand instead.

Mr Kim is running to find the main seven rangers until the team are carrying Leeteuk instead who is still okay despite the worst injuries. "You guys! Thank goodness you're okay!" Mr Kim cried in happiness as the team saw their manager running towards them as they went to him. They were all crying in happiness that they didn't notice that they accidentally let Leeteuk fall down. "Yah pabo! Why did you do that?" Eunhyuk argued with Heechul once again.

3 months later, Inyoung has to leave her younger brother instead. "So, you're not going to say goodbye to them?" Leeteuk asked. "Leeteuk, I think they like you for being the best leader than I am. Besides, I have to look after our umma and yes, I will tell her that everyone is okay." the older female said as she hugged her younger brother. "Good luck noona." Leeteuk said as he waved goodbye at his older sister.

"Just one more thing, you have feelings for that certain pink ranger, right?" Inyoung said as she winked and left lab. Leeteuk blushed immediately as he knew Eunhyuk is with Sungmin, Donghae with Siwon and Ryeowook with Kyuhyun. "Sungmin told me that Yesung already has a girlfriend though." he said it to himself as he went out to find the others who are at the museum.

"So, where you're going Eunhyuk-sshi?" Yesung asked. "I'm going to bring Sungmin to my hometown. That way, he can meet my parents for marriage approval." the latter said. "I see..." the older ninja said as he felt the latter is teasing him.

"You're gonna be okay?" Ryeowook asked his boyfriend who is going back to China with his brother. "I am going to be okay, Wookie. Besides, we can video chat every single day." Kyuhyun said. "True..." Ryeowook said as he smiled at his boyfriend before the youngest members kissed on the lips and hugged each other.

"My younger brother is all grown up..." Siwon faked crying as Donghae reassured that there's no need to cry. "Siwonnie, shouldn't I be the one crying for you? After all, Ryeowook is going to do his college degree in Chemistry while I'm going to sports school to do soccer." Donghae said.

"What about your kendo?" Siwon asked. "My umma said I shouldn't do kendo anymore since she knew my appa is already proud of me. Plus, soccer is my favourite sport." the younger male said before his lips meet Siwon's lips as both indulge their moment with each other. "Okay, break it up, you lovebirds!" Eunhyuk shouted as Donghae and Siwon blushed at their embarrassment.

"Really? You also kissed Sungmin on the lips after the ninja reveal?" Donghae teased the latter causing Eunhyuk to have a red face. "At least he did tell me the truth." Sungmin said as he quickly pecked on Eunhyuk's lips. "Has anyone seen Leeteuk-sshi?" Heechul asked.

The team saw their leader coming to them. "Hyung, where have you been?" Eunhyuk asked. "My noona-sshi left already to go back home for my umma." the older male said as he sees Heechul who is blushing that hard. "Heechul-ah... You're okay?" Leeteuk asked. "I'm... just sad that we're all going on our separate ways." the latter said.

"I just want to tell you something." Leeteuk said as everyone is gearing up to hear something. "I... love you." Leeteuk said as Heechul is surprised that he heard those words before hugging Leeteuk. "Pabo! Why now? I love you too..." Heechul cried as the leader hugged him closer before sharing their first kiss. "YEAH!" the others shouted. "Wait, what?" the older males asked.

"Hyung, we have known you both have feelings for each other after we first met." Ryeowook said as the others nodded. "Really? I thought you guys are the one who has feelings for one another." Heechul asked. "Meh. You think we're that stupid?" Eunhyuk said before he got hit by Heechul.

"Okay, cut it out. We have to go soon." Donghae said as the others looked at Mr Kim who hs now have new employees. "I'm guessing, we're done everything here." Siwon said as they saw their certain cars are waiting for them. "Mr Kim paid for these?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yes, I did. Plus, I am going to miss you guys." Mr Kim said as he starts to cry before the others hugged him.

"We're going to be okay. We'll contact each other soon, right?" Siwon said. "We will, Power Rangers... SJ Force!" they shouted as everyone are leaving one by one before Leeteuk and Heechul hold hands as they are the last remaining members to become an official couple. "Thank you, for everything." Leeteuk said as he and Heechul sat down in their last car as it showed just the museum only.

THE END