Episode 20

Power Rangers SJ Force

In somewhere in the dark alley, Darma is looking at his sword, wanting to battle Heechul instead of Leeteuk. However, he saw Polly walking towards him instead. "Did you finally left your pathetic husband?" he asked. "Please, he's still drunk as stupid as he still is." she said as she actually whispered to him instead. "But, if you make him angry, you're gonna pay for this..." she cunningly smirked at him as he stopped her for a while. "You have the crystal that is not part of the original 7?" he asked. Polly showed him a bit as she let one monster to do the job for her to get the rangers' crystal.

In the lab, the rangers are disscussing about the new zord that can use to upgrade their megazord that they can use but it only requires one element instead. "How are we going to get that Squid Zord with our elements don't match it?" Heechul asked. "Well, you did manage to get the Armadillo Zord. Maybe it should respond to me instead?" Kyuhyun said as he use his light powers to shine into a global-up but it didn't work like the latter.

"Goose darn it! Why?" he said as Siwon just shooked his head about his brother. "I hope it will respond to my fire powers instead." Ryeowook said as he use his fire powers but instead, it creates fire. "AH!!!" he screamed as Eunhyuk use the fire extinguisher to put down the fire. "Well, Leeteuk-hyung? Eunhyukkie? Have you guys tried?" Heechul asked. "We tried before it doesn't allow us to do so." Leeteuk said. "Even Siwon's powers isn't working." Eunhyuk answered. "Speaking of one more person, where's Donghae?" the latter asked.

At the graveyard, Donghae went to his father's grave to pay his respects to him. "Appa, I'm sorry that I couldn't be there. I just wish that I could spend more time with you..." he said as he put the flowers down on the grave. As he left the graveyard, Donghae went to park to ease off his depression. 

"I wonder if I didn't take up Kendo for my appa, I would done soccer instead." he thought to himself until he saw one of Commander Rex's monster is triggering some people. "I hate when I am doing this alone. Change Standby!" Donghae said as he insert his global power-up on his glove.

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit and use his sword. "Who are you and what did you make these people into triggered?" Donghae asked. "I'm Memoria! In case you don't know, I ate their current personality and make them more depressed." Memoria said as she slash Donghae instead.

Just then, the others have arrived to help Donghae. "Donghae-sshi, are you okay?" Eunhyuk he asked. "I'm fine. Be careful with that monster. She can take away your current personality and make you turn into depression." Donghae warned them. Unfortunately, Memoria attack all seven of them as she grabbed Donghae's neck instead. "DONGHAE!" the others shouted as Donghae demorph instead while Memoria use her powers to take Donghae's current personality instead.

"You really miss your father, didn't you?" she said as Donghae suddenly begins to cry about that word. "Donghae?" Siwon asked as he rushed towards him. Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun rushed towards Memoria but she used her explosions instead. "That's it for today... Goodbye..." Memoria said as she left the rangers alone. "What should we do with our friend?" Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk looked at Donghae who is now crying so hard.

Siwon and Eunhyuk tried to calm Donghae down but instead, the latter pushed them as he ran away from them. "No. Why is he in that depressed?" Heechul asked as he suddenly begin to worried about him. In the museum, the otherseat their lunch but they noticed that Donghae isn't eating anything.

"Hyung, aren't you going to eat anything?" Kyuhyun asked. "I... don't have the appetite Kyuhyun." the latter said in his depressed tone. "You're not being that serious, aren't you?" Ryeowook asked. Donghae left the others to walk away from them. "Donghae!" Eunhyuk wanted to chase him but Siwon hold him as he knew they have to let the latter go for a while.

At night, Donghae isn't able to sleep as he still felt he need to be there with his father. Instead, he went out of the dorm and train himself. However, Leeteuk woke up in the middle of the night where he heard a wood sound as he noticed it was the younger male training himself. "Donghae, shouldn't you be sleeping instead?" he asked. Donghae shooked his head. "May I a stupid person that I have lost my father?" the younger male asked.

Leeteuk was surprised about that particular question that he never heard of. "Donghae, your appa wouldn't want you to be like this. Besides, he knew that you would be strong enough to defeat Commander Rex and his crew." the leader said. "So, I am not cut out to be a ranger and you said I am hopeless?" the younger male said.

"Hey, that's not what I meant!" the latter answered back when the others woke up instead to hear their argument. "Yah, what's going on?" Heechul asked. "Tell that to our leader saying I am worthless to help you guys!" Donghae said. "Donghae, just tell us why you're becoming like this. We can help you." Siwon asked as he didn't want the latter to become more upset.

"I've lost my appa, okay? You all have at least still have two parents with you! I didn't! I've only umma with me and don't make me do this to you..." Donghae flared at the others. "Donghae, I've lost my dad just like you!" "You're lying!". 

"Hyung, this isn't you that I know. You are still kind and very selfless to us." Ryeowook said. "Oh... So, you're saying I'm a manic now?!?!" the latter angered back at his friend. "Donghae, calm down. You're in depression or some kind of bipolar!" Kyuhyun said as Donghae fliped both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook onto the ground causing the maknaes being injured instead.

"What are you doing? You injured our friends?" Eunhyuk shouted at Donghae as the latter felt gulity about the current situation and left. "Wait a second. Kyuhyun, did you said depression?" Leeteuk asked. "Yeah. He said that. Unless..." Ryeowook said as he realized what caused Donghae to become more depressed than his usual self.

Flashback:

"I'm fine. Be careful with that monster. She can take away your current personality and make you turn into depression." Donghae warned them.

"Memoria! She took his current personality." Siwon said. "That explains why Donghae isn't himself lately." Eunhyuk said. "He was warning us in the beginning. We got to find her instead." Kyuhyun said. As soon they have to find Memoria, she appeared right in front of them. "Well, you could figure it out that often. Too bad your friend will be slowly killing himself and his crystal will be Commander Rex's crystal!" she said. "You won't get away with it! Change Standby!" Leeteuk command. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they battle Memoria to get Donghae's current personality back. Meanwhile, Donghae slowly took a suicide knife to cut himself until Mr Kim knock him down with a frying pan. In the lab, the blue ranger woke up as Mr Kim is giving him the squid zord. "No! I've been useless to the team. Get me out!" Donghae said. "You're not useless! The team definitely needs you the most. Especially when we need your element power to awaken your squid zord!" Mr Kim said.

"Listen Donghae. Your team is in danger and I know your personality is taken away from Memoria because she triggered the word. 'Father'." he said as Donghae ran to his team. Back at the main team, Leeteuk is the only one left as the others are being defeated by Memoria. However, she grabbed the leader instead. "Say goodbye to your personality..." she said. Fortunately, Donghae kicked her instead. "Donghae!" the others shouted as Leeteuk coughed to return back to his normal state.

"Why you? I thought you are in depression!" Memoria said. "I think I know what's her weak point though!" Donghae said as everyone was confused by what he had just said. "You mean, you're going to kick my bag as it will slowly return back to your original personality?" Memoria said as the others have figured it out that she has exposed the truth. "Destroy the bag!" Leeteuk command as the other rangers destroy the monster's bag successfully.

"No!" she said as the lights of all the other people's original personalities are slowly returning back to their owners including Donghae. "Guys?" he said as his original personality has slowly gain him back. "DONGHAE!" they said as they hugged their bleu ranger as part of him no longer being depression while another is him haqving his original personality. "What just happended?" he asked.

However, Memoria stood up as she realized she is unable to take their crystals. "I knew this would happened after I visit my appa's grave." Donghae said. "I'll explain later but I need to morph. Change Standby!" he said as he took out his global power-up.

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit. "Yes, the team is back as one!" Heechul said as Memoria realized she has no back up.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" they finished their roll call as they took out their personal weapons except for Kyuhyun and Siwon as they took out both their guns and swords. "Not gonna happen!" Memoria said as she defeat them.

"We need a new zord to help us." Eunhyuk said. "But how?" Siwon asked. "Hyung, use your water element!" Ryeowook said as the blue ranger was confused. "The squid zord you pabo!" Kyuhyun said as Donghae use his water power-up. It turns out, the squid zord responded with Donghae's element power. It turned out that it can turn into a water gun. "I thought it would be a sword." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae knowing that despite he's not good at using a gun, managed to aim at Memoria while using his personal weapon. "No! That's impossible! Why?" she said as she thought the latter would be more upset. "Depression is not a joke especially when you took my real personality when I first fight you." he said as the other rangers slash Memoria in her first life. 

However, she has grown into a giant and the team uses their megzord to kill her off. "Let's see if I can take away you bright color!" she slowly took away the zord's personality. "Damn it! It sounds like she's taking our personality instead." Siwon said.

Suddenly, Donghae knew that the squid zord would be useful. He later saw a squid global power-up that now can summon it like Armadillo zord. "Hyung, let's try using this new zord." he said. Leeteuk agreed with him as the squid zord turned into a giant gun and shoots Memoria while their megazord retain back their color. "Hey, we're normal again." Heechul said. Fortunately, they have defeated Memoria as they won the victory.

Back in the lab, the team wanted to ask Donghae why he was never with them before the incident of Memoria. "Sorry guys. I thought I wanted to keep it a secret from you about an anniversary of my father's death." Donghae confessed as he thought they wanted to know his secrets.

Eunhyuk was speechless while Ryeowook was almost on the verge to cry. "Hyung..." Kyuhyun said looking sad at the blue ranger. Siwon hugged Donghae as a comfort before realizing that the latter almost reveal his crush though.

"Donghae, you don't have to keep a secret from us. In fact, I remember that you told me that we should not keep a secret when we were in Lotte World, remember?" Leeteuk said. Donghae nodded as he knew he hasn't forgotten those words.

"Whatever it is, even you're not in a depression that much, it's still not a joke though. We will definitely help you though." Heechul said as Donghae hugged everyone for his comfort. "You're right. I'm glad that I have all of you as my friends though. Besides, wanna go out and get some Ice Cream?" Donghae said as part of his treats as well to recover his recent incident. The others agreed as they take their crystals to go outside.

To be continued...