Episode 39

Power Rangers SJ Force

"Continuing from what Kyuhyun have mentioned earlier, the team started to come up with multiple plans but neither of them worked as well. "Do you think we should sneak around the ship?" Heechul asked.

"I don't think so. Even if we did, they might as well attack us immediately." Donghae answered back. "He's right. We need to be more careful about surroundings, especially when we have to take the dark crystal." Leeteuk said. However, the leader suddenly felt pain instead. "Hyung!" the others shouted as he starts to stand up instead.

"What just happened?" Kyuhyun asked. "I think it's Slasher. He wants to duel with me." the leader said as the others are starting to get more concerned about Leeteuk. In the spaceship, Slasher is sharpening his own sword as he smirked for what he did to Leeteuk's father and grandparents. Just then, he decided to send a new monster to distract the rangers and Polly while he deals with the white ranger.

Back in the dorm, Leeteuk is resting from the pain he had earlier while the rest are outside the dorm. "I'm worried about hyung. He hasn't felt anything good since the beginning." Donghae said. "The beginning?" Siwon asked his lover.

"Let's just say, one of the previous monsters wants to attack Leeteuk-hyung instead and we protect him but." Ryeowook explained. "Then, that means..." Kyuhyun asked. "They had more injuries than us. You should be thankful that we defeat that monster before we found you both." Heechul said.

"What does Slasher wants from him anyway? Didn't he killed his father and his grandparents?" Eunhyuk asked. "I don't know but whatever that is, we have to protect our leader." Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk overheard their conversation as he heard their footsteps coming in and pretend to fall asleep.

"You guys go ahead first. I will keep a look out on Leeteuk." Heechul said as the other members went out from their dorm. Leeteuk 'woke up' from his 'sleep' as he really wants to get an answer from his best friend. "Heechul, can I ask you a thing?" the leader asked. "Yeah sure. Anything Teukie." the latter asked back.

"I want you to find Slasher for me." Leeteuk said. "I'm not going to do that." Heechul said as he really didn't want his leader to get more injuries again since his personal battle with Slasher at the beach. "What makes you think I can't do it?" Leeteuk asked. "I'm not saying you can't but all I'm saying is that you need to be safe from here." Heechul said as they received a call from one of the member.

"Hyungs, we have a problem." Kyuhyun said as both white and pink ranger moved out from their dorm to help the younger members. Meanwhile, the younger members ran only to find out that it is Slasher instead. "It can't be..." Eunhyuk said. "It's..." Ryeowook said. A manically laugh appeared with them. "Slasher..." Donghae said. "Change Standby!" Eunhyuk command as the others followed him. "Roger!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as Slasher starts to attack them one by one. "Guys, wait up!" both oldest males said as they instantly morphed into their ranger suits as well. "Out of my way!" Slasher said as he slashes each ranger instead. "I'm looking for you white ranger..." Slasher said with his smirk that Leeteuk slowly burns it with rage.

Both of them clash each other with their own swords as the other members are now worried that Leeteuk will lose his sanity instead. "Hyung, snap it out!" Siwon said. However, the latter didn't listen to him as he demands an answer from Slasher about his father's and grandparent's death.

"CUT IT OUT!" Donghae shouted only for Slasher to use his explosions on them like he is slowly killing them instead. "Eunhyuk! Donghae! Ryeowook! Kyuhyun! Siwon!" the leader shouted as the other members are already demorphed and are unable to wake up. "Next time, I won't give you an answer instead." Slasher said as he went back to the spaceship.

Leeteuk demorphed as he rushed towards the others who have more serious injuries instead. "Guys! Wake up, please." he continued to wake them up. While he noticed that the others may have minor injuries or at least a few bruises, he noticed Heechul who got worse injuries than the others. "Heechul?" he said as he realized that the pink ranger protected the younger members from getting killed.

At the hospital, the other six are lying down on the hospital bed after their treatment. "It's all my fault." Leeteuk said. Mr Kim noticed the white ranger is starting to cry again. "Leeteuk, what is wrong with you? It isn't your fault at all." Mr Kim said. "I didn't tell them that Slasher would want to have a duel with me." the leader said as he needs to find an answer about his father's and grandparents' death.

"Jungsoo, I don't think this isn't your fault. You really do love your teammates and you wanted to protect them from getting more injuries." Mr Kim said. Leeteuk looked at him with a guilty face. "All I'm saying is that you do not need those depressions. Your dad and your grandparents would not like it if they were alive after all." the mentor gave the white ranger his word of advice as he went into the room to check the six rangers.

In the spaceship, Slasher just smirked after he let Leeteuk's teammates get more injuries instead of himself. Polly looked at him like he is some sort of psycho. "Aren't you worried you have a little bit insane?" Polly asked in more sarcastic tone. Slasher replied "Just because I let the white ranger's friends have injuries doesn't mean I've lost in my mind." Slasher said as he pushed Polly with his shoulder. "When did you become such an arrogant person?" she asked. Slasher just smirked at her and leaves the spaceship to get back to Earth.

Heechul woke up as he noticed he is in the hospital with the others. "You're awake?" Mr Kim said. The latter nodded as he begins to worry about Leeteuk. "Where's Teukie?" the pink ranger asked. "He went out to find Slasher again." the mentor answered back. "WHAT?" Kyuhyun said as he woke up with the others. "Why would he do that?" Donghae asked. "He is still crazy to find more about his father's and grandparents' death despite he already knew Slasher killed them." Mr Kim said.

"We're going to help him." Siwon said as they all felt the pain especially Heechul who is more injured than the others. "You guys go ahead without me. I'll stay here for a while." Heechul said as the others didn't want to leave their second-in-command ranger alone. "I will help you there later. Help Leeteuk first, that's our priority!" the pink ranger said as the others nodded in agreement and went out from the hospital.

Leeteuk is standing at the beach until he heard footsteps from a particular monster. "Hello white ranger..." Slasher said with a smirk. "Let's make a duel..." Leeteuk said with a more serious tone. "What's the deal now?" the monster answered back. "If I win, you better answer me why did you kill my father and my grandparents." the white ranger angrily said. "What if vice-versa?" Slasher said. "Then, I will give you my crystal first." Leeteuk said.

The other five arrived as they saw their leader is facing against Slasher. "Hyung!" Ryeowook shouted. Slasher looked at them as he used his attack on them though they have managed to dodge it instead. "We have to help you!" Eunhyuk said. "Leave at once!" Leeteuk angrily shouted at his teammates. "But-" Siwon said as Leeteuk cut the green ranger's word. "I don't want you guys to get injured!" the leader said as he took out his global power-up.

"Change Standby..."

"WHITE TIGER!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit as he took out his temporary sword. "Hyung..." Donghae said with a worried tone. The waves are crashing more violently as both Slasher and Leeteuk start to duel at each other with a sword to sword. "No, this can't be happening..." Ryeowook said. "We're supposed to help him." Kyuhyun said as well.

It's been half an hour as both sword fighters aren't giving up while the other five began to worry instead. "Hyung! Stop!" Eunhyuk shouted as Leeteuk stopped for a few seconds. "We know you want to get your father's vengeance but it will if we attack Slasher instead." Siwon said. "I don't need your help for NOW!" he shouted back as he slash back to Slasher.

However, a pink dagger starts to attack at Slasher's back. "Heechul..." Leeteuk said as the pink ranger smirked as he started to scold him instead. "Babo! You think you can handle one single monster on your own? We're a team and we will help you to destroy Slasher." Heechul said as Leeteuk realized the latter was right and that he knew he was being selfish for his needs. The other five nodded as they really want to help him.

"You fools! This is between him and me!" Slasher said. "As long as you have friends by your side which you and your freak monsters don't even have!" Leeteuk said as the others joined the two oldest males instead. "We're glad you're back to normal instead." Eunhyuk said as the younger members agree with him.

"Change Standby!" Heechul commanded. "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suit.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" the team finished their roll call as Slasher started to summon the minions to attack the others while he battled against Leeteuk again.

"BROWN SPEAR!" Eunhyuk uses his personalized weapon to finish off his own minions. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae managed to aim and shoot at them to kill. "PURPLE SHURIKEN!" Ryeowook let it as a boomerang to let the minions exploded in a few seconds. Heechul used his pink daggers to cut them into pieces before letting them explode in front of him. Kyuhyun and Siwon both use their element powers to give the minions their own medicine.

Whereas, Leeteuk use his tiger claw to continue the fight to Slasher. However, he was already being beaten by the latter instead. "You think you can defeat me so easily? I might as well give you the same fate as your father did..." Slasher said only for Leeteuk to full blast his snow powers that freeze Slasher instead. "Hyung. You're okay?" Donghae asked. "Yeah, I'm fine..." the leader said as they noticed that Slasher is in ice state.

"How did that happened?" Kyuhyun asked. "Release me immediately!" Slasher muttered through the ice block. "We will release you once you tell us why did you kill Leeteuk's father and grandparents." Heechul said. 

"I killed them cuz his father is one of the most powerful guardians that can only kill Commander Rex to protect the crystal!" Slasher said as he realized he accidentally revealed instead. "What about my grandparents?..." the white ranger said. "I killed them in front of your father so that he can give up the seven crystals."  Slasher said as Leeteuk drop his knees after hearing such sacrifice his father made to protect him.

"Ryeowook, burn him with 100%!" Kyuhyun said as the latter nodded. The purple ranger uses his element power to full blast his fire power to kill Slasher. "Commander Rex will kill you!!!..." Slasher said as he is no longer alive. "He will no longer disturb you." Eunhyuk said.

"Slasher... he's dead already..." Polly said. Commander Rex appeared in her room. "I don't actually care about him anymore since he's gone mad to kill the white ranger." the boss said. "Who's going to take the crystals for us now?" his wife said in a more mocking tone. "We'll do it by ourselves..." Commander Rex said.

In the dorm, Donghae treated Leeteuk with more bandages as the older male stood up instead. "I'm sorry!" Leeteuk said as the others were surprised that their leader wanted to apologize. Heechul went to him as he gives a big slap on Leeteuk instead. "Heechul!" Siwon asked as Kyuhyun stopped his older brother for a while. "You don't have to apologize to us anymore! We will defeat Commander Rex to protect the crystals..." Heechul cried as tears starts to fall on both older males' cheeks as Leeteuk hugged the pink ranger as an apology again.

"Okay... This is weird." Ryeowook said. "You tell me... I have never seen Heechul being this emotional to Leeteuk." Eunhyuk said. "Should we leave them?" Donghae asked. "Maybe that's for the best for Leeteuk-hyung." Siwon said. "Or Heechul just wants to stay with our leader just for today. Let's sleep in the hotel, shall we?" Kyuhyun asked as the younger members closed the door to let Leeteuk calm down to Heechul.

To be continued...