Fourth Episode

We Got Married

The show starts with the recap of last week's episode...

Moonbyul knocked at the car window. "Are you not going out oppa?" She asked her husband who's still inside the vehicle.

Minhyuk rolled down window. "I was trying to remember the last restaurant that we passed by." His stomach growled again. "I'm starving Byulie."

Moonbyul smiled and touched her stomach. "Same here oppa." Moonbyul leaned back at the car door and asked the agent who just got out of the staff's vehicle. "Agent-nim, is there a nearby restaurant or a delivery service that we can call?"

"Since this house is secluded, it would take about one hour to go back to the nearest town. Therefore I think, they will not deliver here as well." The agent replied.

Minhyuk wore his seatbelt again. "I'll just drive alone. What would you like to eat Byulie?"

Moonbyul opened the car door. "Oppa, you're already tired. I'll be the one to go there instead." She tries to pull him out of the car.

As Minhyuk stays firm in the driver seat, the agent interrupts "The owner of the property allowed you guys to use their food supply since you traveled far. Why not just cook here?"

The couple's attention is definitely caught by the agent. "Where's the kitchen agent nim?" Minhyuk asked as he stepped outside the vehicle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbyul sip a spoonful of soup. "Hmmm. It tastes great oppa." She excitedly exclaimed.

Minhyuk grinned "How can it not taste well Byulie? That is instant ramyeon." He as he took his spoon to taste it aswell.

Moonbyul used her spoon to push his spoon away from the pot. "Oppa this is just an instant ramyeon. You should have married a lady who knows how to cook." She annoyedly replied as she slurp some noodles.

"I'd rather have ramyeon for the rest of my life than to be with another woman." He sincerely replied as he tried to get some soup again.

Moonbyul choked as soon as she heard his response. She pounds her chest as she tries to regain composure. Minhyuk handed her a glass of water and pat her back. "Are you alright? Eat slowly Byulie!" He worriedly said.

"I choked because of your cheesiness oppa!"

He grinned before taking a bite.

"I think we should have rules with regards to your greasiness oppa" She put down her chopstick.

Minhyuk who was slurping his noodles lifted his head."I think you're unfair Byulie."

"Me? Unfair?" She confusedly asked.

He nodded. "Yes. How come you're greasy with your team mates and then act differently around me? You should know your husband needs affection too!" He put down his chopsticks aswell.

Moonbyul was lost for words with Minhyuk's argument.

He then rest his chin on his hand. "How can my simple question leave you speechless?" He sighed "Byulie, you know what, never mind what I said. Just act like you usually do. It's way better than having you all silent." He picks up his chopstick again and resumed eating.

Moonbyul lowered her head. "Oppa," Minhyuk looked at her. "I don't know why I act like this whenever I'm with you. I also find it weird that I feel more myself with you than anybody else. So please don't misinterpret me." She lifted her head and looked straight into his eyes.

He reached out his hand to pat her head. "I'm a fool Byulie." He smiled "How can a few sentences from you can fill my heart with delight?"

She took his hand away from her hair. "I don't know oppa. I think you should have your brain checked!" She .

Minhyuk laughed at her joke. "Take responsibility Byulie!" He teasingly replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet you will love the falling snow here once it's winter." The agent opened the sliding door that connects the bedroom to the garden.

Moonbyul nodded and went outside. "The fallen leaves of the tree looks just as pretty." She said as she pick a few leaves from the ground.

Minhyuk sat by doorway. "Let's sign the contract for this house." He smiled while looking at her playing with the autumn leaves.

Moonbyul looked at his way. "Oppa, I like this house but I think it would be too much hassle for us to reside here." She hands out a leaf to Minhyuk before sitting beside him.

He took out his wallet and put the leaf inside.

"Driving here and the house being so secluded makes me love the house we looked at in Seoul." She grinned.

He nodded "Where ever is fine as long as we are together." He smiled as he saw her nod aswell.

Moonbyul stood up and reached her hand out to him. He took it and stood up with her help. "Should we go home oppa?"

He laughed "It took longer to drive here than the time we spent in this house"

"Well, there is nothing to do here as well, so we might as well just go home." She coolly say as she head for the front door. "Shall I show you how good of a driver I am?"

"I can't wait." He says as he open the car door for her.

After entering the address on the car's navigation "Are you ready oppa?"

Seeing that Moonbyul forgot to wear her seatbelt, he reached out and connected it for her. "Forget everything else except your seatbelt!" He nags her.

She blushed after seeing Minhyuk's face so close to hers. "You could have just told me oppa! I can connect it myself!"

He smiled seeing the flustered lady. "You're welcome Byulie."  He .

She rolled down the car window.

"Are you sure you want to roll that down?" He curiously asked.

"Let me just cool down oppa." She replied as she fan herself.

He grinned "It's not even warm here inside the car." He bumps her shoulder "Did oppa made you hot?" he annoyingly asked.

She turned to him and profusely shook her head. "My coat is too warm for autumn oppa that is why I'm cooling down right now!"

He giggled. "You're so cute when you're trying to act cool Byulie."

She blushed again at what he just said. The screen froze as the credits are shown. For the next episode... Moonbyul's event for Minhyuk