First Episode

We Got Married

 

Show Champion Stage (watch this first https://youtu.be/--Mon2iz-vc)

 

The show starts with the clips of BTOB's live performance of "missing you". Then the viewers see of the annoucement of the winner showing how delighted the group is for being number 1.

 

Then the camera follows them back on their waiting room to find a life size poster board of Joy of Red Velvet. The guys were surprised to see Sungjae's ex-wife in wgm.

 

 

    Minhyuk

  Oh! Look who we got in here!

 

The guys surround the lovely board.

 

    Sungjae

  Joya! Why is she in here?

 

    Changsub

  Eh~~~ I prefer the real Joy than that board. Call her Sungjae and ask why her board is here.

 

He says annoyingly.

 

    Sungjae

Isn't it weird that that board is in here? Who's playing the prank?

 

He cunningly look at his team mates.

 

    Changsub

  Well, it couldn't be one of us because we are all at the stage earlier right?

 

Everyone nodded their heads.

 

    Hyunsik

  Well look at her hands. There seems to be a piece of paper.

 

He pointed at the hands of the board. It seems that the paper was lightly taped to the board.

 

    Ilhoon

  You're right. Let me get it for you guys.

 

After getting the paper, everyone seems excited to read its content.

 

    Eunkwang

  What does it say?

 

    Sungjae

  Congratulations Minhyuk! Sungjae and me are rooting for you and your future wife to be. See her later at (address).

 

Sungjae and the guys were surprised with what he just read.

 

    Changsub

  Omo! Congratulations hyung!

 

    Hyunsik

  Wow! We are not aware that you're getting hitched.

 

    Peniel

  Deabak! Who could be your wife?

 

    Minhyuk

  Hehehe I don't have a clue.

 

He smiles cluelessly.

 

    Ilhoon

  Who are your ideal girl lately? She must be one of them.

 

Minhyuk trys to remember.

 

    Minhyuk

  Well, I never mentioned anyone specifically.

 

    Eunkwang

  I hope it's (beep).

 

Eunkwang and the boys laughed.

 

    Sungjae

  Hehehe Well good luck hyung.

 

    Hyunsik

  I think it's the lady that we need to wish luck.

 

Hyunsik jokely say.

 

    Eunkwang

  Well We'll go ahead. Say our regards to your wife!

 

We will see the 6 boys leave Minhyuk behind…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dressing Room for the Fan Meeting Event of Mamamoo

 

There's a soft knock at the door. Hwasa stood up from her dressing table and opened the it. She was surprised to see Eric's life size poster board by the door. She carried the board inside.

 

    Solar

  Omo! Eric is here!

 

She was shocked to see his ex-husband.

 

    Moonbyul

  Wow! That's so sweet of him to be here at our fan meeting. Did you invite him?

She jokely asked Solar.

 

    Solar

  I haven't been in contact with him for quite some time now.

 

    Wheein

  Wow. Maybe you'll be reunited at that show.

 

Wheein teasely replied.

 

    Moonbyul

  Ah there's a paper in his hand!

 

Moonbyul pointed to the hands of the board.

    Solar

  You're right. What does it say?

 

The girls gather around as Moonbyul opened the letter.

 

    Moonbyul

  Congratulations Moonbyul! Solar and me are rooting for you and your future husband to be. Meet him later after your fan meeting. He'll be waiting for you.

 

Moonbyul almost choked after the first sentence. Even if she finds it funny, she read through the end of the letter.

 

    Solar

  Huh? You're joining wgm?

 

She was as suprised as the 3 other girls.

 

    Moonbyul

  Well it is my first time knowing about this. Did  the   president join me in?

 

Her confused reply.

 

    Hwasa

  Unnie… I think instead of worring, you should be thankful if President allowed you to join that show. He maybe thinks that being single for too long will dry you up.

 

Hwasa jokely say to lighten up the mood.

 

    Moonbyul

  What are you talking about? Anyways since its already like this, I hope that my partner will be Yunho.

 

She finds it funny but the maknae was right since she herself can't even remember her last relarionship.

 

    Wheein

  Ahh~~~ I'm so jealous!

 

    Hwasa

  The official girl crush is getting married.

 

Hwasa says in front of the camera.

 

    Wheein

  If you need some advice about the married life, you can always ask Solar.

 

    Solar

Eh? Let me just say, marriage is like tango. You need your partner or it will not work out at all. Speaking of that, his name is not disclosed on the letter right?

 

Solar snatched the paper from Moonbyul and double checks it.

 

    Moonbyul

  Yes but I really do hope it is Yunho.

 

She cutely replied.

 

    Hwasa

  What if it is not him?

 

    Solar

  She'll be the first idol to ask for divorce at the first episode hehehe. Well leggo lets start the fan meeting so Moonbyul can immediately meet her husband.

    

The women laughed off as the next clip show the successful fan meeting of the girl group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the parking lot…

Minhyuk stepped out of the vehicle and found himself out in an auditorium. In his hands were the paper that he and his groupmates read earlier and a bouquet of red roses. As he wondered around the auditorium, he saw the event that is currently being held inside is the fan meeting of Mamamoo. He tried his best not to show how delighted he was with the thought that Moonbyul might be his virtual wife. But he remembered, Wheein and Hwasa are also possible candidates. He shook his head and stayed composed as the wgm staff sat him up where he could view the event without getting attention. Then he saw Moonbyul walk at center stage and performed. (Watch this and imagine that this is what Minhyuk saw: https://youtu.be/_Z3TMcfg7ys

 

He couldn't believe his eyes. Was it Moonbyul that just performed? She sang the song all by herself and she even did that y dance. He haven't seen her that confident before. He always thought that Moonbyul was conservative and girly off stage and that solo just took him by surprise. He put his palm on his chest and speaks to his heart to be normal.

 

Later that evening on the stage where Mamamoo just performed…

Minhyuk is sitting on the center stage, while the spot light is on. The girl that just entered the hall was surprised. 

 

    Hwasa

  Minhyuk sunbaenim!

She called out to that guy that seemed to be disappointed to see her.

 

    Minhyuk

  Hwasa shi! Congratulations for the successful fan meeting.

Minhyuk tries to do a cheerful small talk hide his disappointment.

 

    Hwasa

  Oh. Thank you for coming over.

 

    Minhyuk

Please accept these flowers.

He came next to her and hands out the bouquet.

 

    Hwasa

  Oh. Shouldn't you give that to a more important person?

She declined the roses and smiled.

 

    Minhyuk

Ah. This is for you my virtual wife.

Minhyuk is now nervous. What if Hwasa felt that he wants someone else. What if the director pulls them out of the show because of his own dillema.

 

    Hwasa

  I hate to disappoint you but I'm not the one that you are thinking that I might me. She's at the dressing room waiting for you.

His face brightens up as she gives him the news.

 

    Minhyuk

  Oh. Is she Moonbyul by any chance?

He was surpised with what just slipped out of his mouth.

 

    Hwasa

  Why don't you see for yourself sunbaenim.  

He immediately bowed and came running to the dressing room. As he pushed the door, he saw the figure that he had longed for…

 

    Moonbyul

  Oh. Minhyuk sunbaenim!

Moonbyul was surprised that her look a like is her virtual husband.

 

    Minhyuk

  Moonbyul shi!

He blused all the more when she stood up from her dressing table.

 

    Moonbyul

  Annyeonghaseyo! Are you by any chance my virtual husband?

She bowed since he is a senior in the industry.

 

    Minhyuk

  Yey. I think that would be me.

He smiled sweetly at her.

 

    Moonbyul

  I'm glad that it's you.

Moonbyul was disappointed that its not his ideal man. But she knows that Minhyuk is someone that is very warm and friendly. It's better that its him rather than meeting a total stranger.

 

    Minhyuk

  Please allow me to take care of you starting today.

His heart beats a lot faster with what she had said.

 

    Moonbyul

  Thank you sunbaenim.

She awkwardly replied.

 

    Minhyuk

  I think you should already call me oppa.

He scratched his nape.

 

    Moonbyul

  Let me try that on another day. I guess it's too sudden.

She blused with what he's asking her to say.

 

    Minhyuk

  It is fine Byullie.Don't worry about it. We have a plenty of time for you to call out to me. Ah these flowers are for you.

He nodded and hands her the flowers.

 

    Moonbyul

  Oh thank you. I never thought that flowers would be this beautiful.

 

The shot froze and we will see the credits for the episode… For the next episode… 

Moonbyul and Minhyuk's press conference date…