Second Episode

We Got Married

The episode starts with a recap of last week's events. We will now see Moonbyul at the waiting room for their press conference... She's checking out her phone.

Speaking to the camera "Oh they won again! Daebak!"

The camera man says "Can you say your message for Btob and your husband?"

Moonbyul smiled "Btob sunbaenim, congratulations on your 2nd win! Your album is really good that we (mamamoo) always stream your songs. Keep up the good work!"

"And your message for your husband?"

Moonbyul blushed as she awkwardly say "Minhyuk sunbaenim! Congratulations! What else should I say?" She laughed

"What about a reward if they win for the 3rd time?"

Moonbyul nodded her head. "Sunbaenim, if you win again I'll grant a simple wish. Good luck!" She says as she makes the sign for fighting.

A few more minutes passed then Minhyuk entered the room.

He smiled as he pat her head. "How long have you been waiting for me?"

She flinched and blushed with what the Minhyuk had just done. "Oh. I really don't have a schedule today so I arrived a little early."

He smiled "What would you like so that I can make up for making you wait?"

Moonbyul shook her head. "I don't really need anything."

Minhyuk took a piece of paper and a pen. "I'll just write you a coupon that you can use anytime."

He gave it to Moonbyul. "Thank you sunbaenim. I'll use it wisely." She jokingly replied.

He gazed at her eyes "Won't it be weird if you continue calling me sunbaenim?"

Moonbyul flinched again because she's melting when the Minhyuk stared at her. "Ok. I'll start calling you differently at the press conference."

Minhyuk reached out his pinky finger and shook hers. "That is a promise that you'll do okay?"

"Deal" Moonbyul says as finger let go of her husband. "I'm a bit nervous. It's my first time having this kind of press conference."

He grinned "It's my first time too."

They both giggled and clapped they hands. Minhyuk then said "Just be yourself. Any ways people are already used with me interacting with you guys (mamamoo) so I think they will like this pair up."

Moonbyul nodded. "But it's not only me that you interact with. You have many girl friends in the industry. They might prefer some one else for you."

He pat her shoulder and smiled. "Well I'm glad I'm paired up with my favorite."

Moonbyul was surprised and acted like she didn't get what the man has just said. "Huh?"

Minhyuk blushed and stoop up. "Don't make me repeat myself."

Moonbyul followed him and teasingly say "But I didn't hear you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's welcome Lee Minhyuk and Moonbyul!" The MC says.

The couple entered and have their photos taken. After that, they sat and the interview started...

"According to the producers, you two were being requested to be in the show since 2014. What made you guys to decide to join the show?" The MC asked.

Moonbyul signalled her husband to answer first. 

He smiled and said "I was surprised that I was casted in this show. My manager told me after the first shoot that WGM requested that me and Moonbyulie to join the show's comeback. And I'm glad to be paired with her."

"Oppa and I were friends since winter of 2014. But we rarely see and talk to each other because of our own schedules. I was just as surprised as oppa that I was casted and being paired up with him. You see, he's very, how should I say it... He is already an institution in this industry and I think I'm not worthy to be his partner."

Minhyuk was surprised that he was called oppa by her and he shyly smiled. He shooked his head after hearing Moonbyul's response. "No, I'm the one that's suppose to be thankful because Moonbyulie is already considered as the nation's girl crush. I am delighted to be able to work with her."

The Mc nodded his head with the couple's answer.

"Well, excuse me Minhyuk ssi, but I think we should address this before the first episode airs. Moonbyul has been answering interviews early this year that she likes another idol. How do you both feel about this?"

Moonbyul gasped and remembered her interviews talking about Yunho. Minhyuk just smiled calmly and said. "Everyone has their own ideal types. We idols are always asked about this. And we often answer vaguely. But since she answered him specifically, I guess that she might really like Yunho sunbaenim. Considering this, I heard that there is a requirement that idols who join WGM are suppose to be single. I hope that while we are working on this project. I can surpass him in Moonbyulie's heart."

Moonbyul almost choked up with her husband's answer. "Let me just clear up some things. First, Yunho sunbaenim is just my ideal man. We have never even met or talked. So technically that was just me being a fangirl. Second, I want to apologize to Minhyukie oppa here because he was put on this awkward situation. When I met my husband last week, I already stopped fangirling other guy idols. Oppa, don't worry. You're the only one." She stuttered while explaining herself.

Minhyuk felt relieved and smiled. "You heard that everyone! I'm the only one." He laughingly .

The MC smiled with their answer. "So, what can we expect from you guys?"

Minhyuk signalled that she answers first. She was flustered but calmly answered "To our fans and viewers, please rest assured that me and my husband, Minhyukie oppa will do our best to be a couple that can inspire you guys and be drawn strength from. We will be your source of healing every sunday evening. Please show us your unwavering love and support." She then bowed.

Minhyuk clapped his hands and laughed. "My wife is really good with words." He giggled. " Well, I would like to thank our fans and the viewers for giving us your blessing to be paired up. As she just said, we will do our best to sweeten up your weekend night. We hope that you'll continue to shower us with your love and support." He also bowed.

"May we request for a last photo to excite your fans for December 3?" The MC teasing says.

Minhyuk turned off the microphones and said to Moonbyul "Can I have my arms around your shoulder?"

Moonbyul was surprised with what Minhyuk is asking from her. Then she thought that this might clear up the misunderstanding so she blushed and nodded her head in approval.

They both stood up and Minhyuk moved closer to her. He cautiously place his arms around Moonbyul's shoulder and the press people started to take picture of the cute couple.

Both blushed. But Minhyuk tried his best to suppress his breathing and the beating of his heart. He was filled with the wonderful combination of her hair's and perfume scent. Never did he thought that Moonbyul would agree to this kind of suggestion but he was thankul that he asked her or else, this would only be his imagination.

The screen froze and shows the credits. The preview for the next episode...

"The search for their love nest."