News

The Recruits

            "Hey," someone went, "Wake your up or I'll stab you."

 

            "No~" Jeongguk whined, eyes still shut.

 

            "Ah," the person standing next to him went, "You asked for it."

 

            What Jeongguk wasn't expecting was to fall face first onto the ground after getting kicked at the side of his face.

 

            "What the hell, Yugyeom!?" Jeongguk screeched, glaring at the person, but soon he stopped and made an 'o' with his mouth. (Imagine him being JUNGSHOOK)

 

            "Hm? Who's Yugyeom?" the man smirked, "The way you spoke makes me think you and he are quite.. close."

 

            "I mean, yeah, we are pretty close," Jeongguk started, "It's not like you care, though. Right, V-hyung?"

 

            Taehyung chuckled, "Of course I don't, just wanted to make a conversation."

 

            "You're quite annoying aren't you, boss?" Jeongguk grinned, "Anyways, get your out of my room because I want to take a shower... Wait, I don't have my clothes.."

 

            "About that," Taehyung said, "We bought you some clothes while you were sleeping, we just read the tag for the size. Also, all of the clothing we picked are designer, so they're quite stylish."

 

            "Oh, thanks, hyung," Jeongguk smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

 

            "One last thing," the other said before leaving the room, "Go to the living room, right after doing the you're supposed to be doing, okay?"

 

            After Jeongguk nodded his head, he went to the bathroom. After taking off his clothes, he looked at himself at the mirror and externally cringed. So much wounds, cigarette burns and scars. He's so thankful he survived, so grateful that he fought for his life... but, now he has to go through worse things, what luck. He has a ton of these scars on his arms legs and collarbone, but he doesn't hide them because it shows that he survived a truly hard time, though he was still a little insecure about it.


 

           After Jeongguk was done taking a shower, he wore a white top with a rectangle on his chest, with a landscape inside, light blue jeans, a black choker, white vans, and button up top incase it gets cold. He was quite surprised to see that his once empty closet was full of every single colour of the rainbow, and wondered how much it costed.

 

            He then went upstairs to see six other people, Minjae, RapMon, V, Suga, Jin, and that red haired guy he didn't know the name to, yet, sitting on the couch.

 

            "Ah, Kookie-ah, come here!" the red head waved, quite rapidly at that, so Jeongguk decided sure, why not?

 

            "By the way, I'm your sunshine and hope, J-Hope!" the man, calling himself J-Hope said.

 

            "Right..." Jeongguk nodded, and looked at Taehyung, "Um, V, why did you call me up?"

 

            "To watch the news of course," V smirked, "It's all over the internet and every single news channel is talking about it."

 

            They were watching Ni Hao, Kai-Lan and as soon as Taehyung took the remote to change the channel, the other people in the living room were boo'ing and complaining. Well, J-Hope, Minjae, and Jin were at least, the other's just cringed at the three's behaviour.

 

            After a bit, they stopped the complaints after hearing, "Breaking News: During 4:37pm of November 11, yesterday, there was a mass murder at a local bank in Seoul. Police say that impossibly, the cameras in the bank was blocked so they could only hear the gruesome deaths of the men, women, and children faced. One Police Officer, Jackson Wang, said, 'I was shocked to see that one of the most secure banks in Seoul has gotten this very unfortunate event, we can't even find a single thing about how they even got to cover the lenses, but thank lord they weren't smart enough to cover the lenses outside of the place.' Here are the recordings outside the bank."

 

            It showed a man with an outfit just like Jeongguk's on that day, and to Jin and Jeongguk's astonishment, the face looked extremely similar to the young boy.

 

            "What the hell?" Jeongguk shot, "That isn't me! I don't remember from that time! No, that can't be me..."

 

            "Well evidence is evidence," Namjoon shrugged.

 

            After that, it showed a clip of Jeongguk and Seokjin getting out of that place with bloody hands with two other men in black outfits, and the newscaster started to speak again.

 

            "Though, we don't have any information on who those two men in black outfits are,  we managed to find some information on the two showing their faces. The one with brunette is named Jeon Jeongguk, going to Seoul National University, age 21, and lives in a dorm with a man named Kim Yugyeom, age 20. What a waste,  he has a lot of potential for his course work, yet he just does such a crime. The raven haired man is named Kim Seokjin, age 25, working as a doctor at Seoul ASAN Hospital. They both study and work at very influencial places. Most people can't but dream to be studying and working there. It's just... really a waste," the newscaster continued, while flashing picture of Jeongguk and Seokjin, "On the other side of the line, here is Mr. Kang interviewing Mr. Kim Yugyeom."

 

            As the interviewer began asking questions, he asked, "What is Jeongguk's personality usually like?"

 

            Yugyeom answered with a, "He's a total sweetheart... I would've never thought he could ever, in his entire life, ever even kill a bug. One time, while we were buying groceries, he saw a whole frozen chicken, without the head of course, and," he chuckled sadly, "he started crying, saying the chicken didn't deserve this pain... I- I'm very speechless about this situation, especially because he's my best friend..."

 

            The interviewer then asked, "Has he been acting strangely a day or a few before the incident?"

 

            "Not really," Yugyeom sighed, "Same old Jungkookie... He has always been the one to cheer me up when I'm sad, a-and, I-I don't know if I can say this.. but- Jeongguk, he, as a child, his mother.. did very undescribable things to him, and he said that he didn't want anyone else to feel the same that he felt during th-that time and he was aiming to be a psy-psychiatrist so he could help the children who's depressed or has been having suicidal thoughts. H-Honestly, I seriously can't, at all, believe that he did that... Maybe it was a look-alike, you know? I-I really am quite sad, if he was the one doing this, then" he looked at the camera, "What are you doing Kookie? Where did my s-sweet and lovable sun-sunshine go? The one that would always help me ge-get back up from my feet, the one smiled those cute bunny teeth even when he was a bit under the weather. J-Jeon Jeongguk, where the hell are you?" he ended, tears dripping down his cheeks.

 

            Then the screen changed back to the newscaster, "Ah~ That got me a bit emotional... Although we'd like to interview someone close to Kim Seokjin, the workers where he worked at only said that he was quite distant and nobody really got to know him besides how good of a doctor he was, and we couldn't find any additional information about his family or friends. Please, if you see any of the two, call the police immediately, because if they can kill all those dozens of people, not giving any of them the time to call the police, then they are a serious threat to the society. This is one of the biggest murder cases in South Korea ever since Seungri's case." 

 

            As the newscaster finished his sentence, Taehyung turned the television off and everyone looked at Jeongguk and Seokjin, sitting farely close to each other. 

 

            "W-what?" the two asked, nervous.

 

            "Hold your tities" Minjae said, "Both of you. Are people. Who are hella smart. Wait, don't tell me y'all did this by yourself. Your procedure is hella good, to think you could kill all those people in such a small amount of time.. I'm shocked."

 

            "We didn't do it!" the two shot.

 

            "Yeah..." Minjae winked, "Anyways, aren't you gonna tell them yet, V?"

 

            "Oh," Taehyung smiled, "Forgot, all seven of us are going to our first mission with you two, better gear up. It's in the room upstairs. Jin just get a dagger and Bunny, get a dagger and pistol."

 


 

(A/N: Um... If y'all liked it, please upvote and/or subscribe... I mean, I ain't forcing you to, but liiiiieeekkkk (lol) it would be gladly appreciated. Also, can y'all comment down bellow some thoughts you have on it, or what I should put for the next chapter? It's quite boring being a shut-in, so please keep me company by commenting, thank you!)