BTS Mission

The Recruits

            After getting pulled into an alley close to the bank, there was a car on the other side. They got in the car, and Jeongguk was the first to ask questions.

 

            "H-hey," Jeongguk called, "Now that I think about it, who are you guys?

 

            There was an uncomfortable silence before the shorter of the two suspicious people started talking, "...My name is Suga, don't ask, I'll burn your face off."

 

            Suddenly intimidated, Jeongguk answered, "R-right.."

 

            "My name is..." the other man started. After Jeongguk heard his voice, he felt a tingling sensation go through him, "V."

 

            Then, after a while, Seokjin started to ask questions, "How do you know we were there? I mean, how do you know there was a life-or-death situation right there? I swear if you-"

 

            "Ah, ing Christ," the blue haired Suga exclaimed, "I swear I'm actually gonna burn you until all that's left are your ashes- V, why did we take these two? They already seemed annoying from the star-"

 

            "Hm, if they were able to kill that much people without anyone having the time to call the cops.." V looked at the two in the back, "Then, they'll be able to do that again, ya feel me?"

 

            "Right," Suga sighed, "They look really... I don't know, naive."

 

            "We didn't do it!" the two in the back said loudly.

 

            "Sure.." V and Suga said, not believing a word the two just said, er- shot.

 

            "I swear, we didn't do it," Seokjin insisted.

 

            "I feel like," Jeongguk sighed, "the more we say this, the more they wouldn't believe us... Jeez, whatever."

 

            "Oh, right," Seokjin muttered, shutting up.

 


 

            As the car went to a stop, they were in front of a very average looking house (if you were rich at least), not fit for a prison or a mafia sort of place. It confused the two new onlookers greatly. Before they could ask, however, V and Suga pulled them into the house and there were more people. Some girls and some boys. 

 

            "Oh~" A brunette woman went, "I see the new recruits are here... They look awfully handsome.."

 

            "Jennie, stop with that , you embarrass me," another girl with blonde hair said, hugging Jennie, "Back off, she's mine."

 

            "Um, okay?" Jeongguk said, confused. 

 

            V sat on one of the barseats, right in front of the bar (duh), and said, "Lock the doors."

 

            What scared the new "recruits" were that right after that, they heard two clicks from behind and the blue-haired Suga and a red haired man was behind them, locking the doors.

 

            "Ah," Jeongguk went, "We are ed."

 

            "Now, Rapmon, Minjae," V smirked.

 

            Nearly half a second after saying that, two men sitting on the couch next to Jennie and that blonde woman started bulting towards them with a knife in hand.

 

            Jeongguk quickly noticed and pushed Jin out of the way and using his hands to push the knives away, grabbing the two's other hands holding the weapon and holding them up against the wall.

 

            "Ah," V said, looking at Suga, "See? Potential!"

 

            "..." Suga was quiet, shocked by his moves, but regained his self, answering with a bored, "Whatever."

 

            "What the do you guys want?" Jeongguk snarled, twisting the two's hands, hearing a grimace.

 

            "Simple," V smirked, wider this time, "We want you... to join our group. Well, that or... We could always send you to the police, if you'd like."

 

            Seokjin and Jeongguk were thinking hard on this, thinking if it was really worth it. What if they needed to do something similar to what people do in those Yakuzas or Mafias? But, they would have to have a life sentence or a death trial in prison if they declined. I bet it's obvious what they chose, right?"

 

            "I'll.. join," Jeongguk sighed, releasing the two people from his grip.

 

            "I will, too!" Seokjin shot, "...But, what would we have to do? What even is this group?"

 

            "Er- Na-Er, RapMon," V coughed, "Can you explain this?"

 

            "Sure," Namjoon nodded, rolling his wrists, "This little group, no, this big organization has small groups inside. Each group has different jobs. BlackPink and Minjae hacks into systems for anything we could use for information, blackmail, etcetera, and when needed, seducing individuals. Big Bang, is, well, they utilize long-ranged weapons, killing people from afar, so if we need back up, they're the men for the job. Oh, also, my group, your group, BTS, we handle the melee ranged battles, meaning, we get to stab people and the like. Also, the most exhilarating, by the way. Also, we also seduce individuals to get information or to get close to them. Close enough to kill them. We're the main group of this organization, so we get to undertake a miriad of tasks, and we get to boss the lower rankings around. One last thing, even if we don't turn you into the police, they already caught you guys on the cameras, so when you're outside, you better be wearing everything to conceal your identity, and stay on guard.. Tae-uh-V and Suga didn't have their masks on because they're already well-known criminals and they've made a deal with the authorities that I won't get into right now, because we can't trust you yet."

 

             "I'm going to pretend I understood every one of those huge vocab words you've used.. but I get the gist of it.." Jeongguk nodded.

 

            "Ah," JIn nodded, but realized what Rapmon had just said, "Wai-wai-wait. Aw hell no. We need to kill people? And see it up close? Wait, do we have to people we don't even love? And the police also thinks we might... Oh no, no no no, they can still bring us to prison! I'm a bad hider, okay? What should I do? You know what, I request for RapMon to be my personal bodyguard."

 

            "Oh, we don't do that type of stu-" RapMon started, but got cut off by V's voice.

 

            "Sure," V smiled.

 

            "See? We don't do that type of- Wait, What!?" RapMon nearly screeched.

 

            "Ya heard him, Mr. Mon," Jin smirked, "You better save me from hell's way."

 

            "But- Er, Fine," RapMon sighed.

 

            "Wait, he get's a personal bodyguard?" Jeongguk pouted, "I want one too..."

 

            Right after that, V said, "I'll be your bodyguard." 

 

            Apparently, that was really unexpected because everyone turned their heads and screamed, "WHAT?!"

 

            "Wait wait wait," Minjae went, "You? A bodyguard? A bodyguard? I would've never thought, the boss under the boss would go down low to a bodyguard."

 

            "Boss under the boss, aye?" Jeongguk smirked, going to V and pecking his hand, "Oh, how honoured I am to have my boss as my guard. In all honesty, I'm hella scared right now, so please take care of me.

 

            "Wh-" V muttered, a slight tint to his cheek, but coughed and said, "Of course, that's a guards job, isn't it? Anyways, stop your hands from tremnling and pick a room in the basement, same with you Seokjin. The doors that don't have a nametag on it is free, help yourself."

 

             As the two went downstairs to the basement, V started laughing, "Wah~ This kid is so interesting! This'll be fun, won't it, Namjoonie?"

 

            "Oh, shut up, Taehyung," RapMon replied, "Even if you are my boss, you gotta respect your elders."

 

            "It's fine, it's fine," V, Taehyung stood up to pat RapMon or Namjoon's back, "They seem to have a lot of potential, though. Seokjin is very pretty, so he would be good at seducing, while Jeongguk is also very pretty but really good at combat. Ah, they're going to be quite helpful for their very first mission with BTS, don'tcha think?"

           

 

(A/N: I don't really have anything to say, but if you like it, please comment down there and subscribe!)