The Night together

We On. {ON HOLD}

"You guys must be tired and uncomfortable in your school clothes, go home take a shower and comeback after school tomorrow."- Jin

"But what if we won't"- Hobi

"Then ill call the docter in and tell her to tell you to leave."- Namjoon

"Ugh fine we'll be back tomorrow"- Yoongi. Going to their cars they realized there was only two cars which was Jimin's and Yoongi's. "You wanna stay over at my house for the night. It would be easier since it late out and i live near school and the hospital."

"Sure."-Jungkook replied with a yawn then looked at Taehyung that was also yawning. "You two should too I can see you are tired."

"Thanks Yoongi."Hoseok replied with a smile that could make hearts melt.

'Sh*t his smile' "No problem come on" They got into his car and left towards his house. Yoongi told Jimin to follow them in his own car and stay the night at his house too.

JIMIN's POV

*at the hospital parking lot(1/2 hour after The two duos came)*

I walked out of my car and saw Yoongi's car parked and texted him i was here. After he didnt respond i walked inside and asked the Lady at the front desk for their room numbers and was informed they were staying in the same room. That wasn't a suprise they were in the same room the hospital since their last names are Kim. 'I wonder if they have seen Jin and Namjoon Hyung yet.'  

I walked to the room and saw that the two duos had fallen asleep. 'I should take a picture of the duos'  I took my phone out and snapped the photos of the cute looking couples. I smiled at the pictures then saw that Yoongi and Hoseok were holding hands and so were Jungkook and Taehyung, and that made me smile even more.

No Ones POV

(Current time @ yoongi's house)

"Well here's my house" He says pulling into the driveway. Yoongi looks over to the passenger seat and sees Jungkook Asleep, Then he turns around to see Taehyung's arm across Hoseok's Chest and hoseok's arm around Tae's shoulder. Both Asleep. 'oh they are dating:(' "Guys wake up we are here."

"I heard you the first time hyung" Jungkook replys sitting up and rolling his eyes, getting a cold stare in return. "Okay Okay chill" He turns around and sees them asleep. "You get Hobi and have him sleep in your room with you i'll take Tae and we can share the room as for jimin he'll sleep in the other guestroom."

"Okay." The four went inside and layed the brother's down in their designated rooms 'Whats the deal with Hobi and Tae?'

After a while Jimin came in to find the lights off and went to his and jungkook's room, only to find him and Taehyung again. 'Another picture? i think.. YES'  After taking the picture of Taehyung cuddling Jungkook He went to yoongi's room to find the same this as Kook and Tae again he snapped another picture and giggled like a little kid and left quickly when he saw Hobi stir in his sleep. Jimin Just slept in the other guestroom.

Morning

Yoongi woke to a strawberry smelling boy spooning him. He didnt hate the feeling but was confused was he dating Tae or not? He got up and took a shower changing into black pants with a black shirt and grabbed a leather jacket to wear when the were about to leave for now he just woke up Hobi and gave him clothes and stuff to take a showe and told him to meet him in the kitchen. Just as yoongi was about to leave the room he smelled food and it smelled good. 'Jungkook and jimin can't cook even if their life depended on it...oh mom must have come home from her buissness trip.' 

"Morning Jungkook I see you are finally awake and whos your firend here?" He heard a voice say. Yoongi stopped dead on top of the stairs and tuned out the world he just sat down on the steps and let the tears come out. after 5 minutes or so he felt a hand wrap around his shoulder and cried onto the still strawberry smelling boy. After a while he stopped crying and threatened to kill him if he ever told anyone he cried. After that they sat there but got up when they heard someone bang on the door. Looking at yoongi with a confused look as if to ask whos there, Yoongi just shrugged. They went to the kitchen to see who came. 

"Well if it isnt the other two love birds finally decided to get out of bed and downstairs." Jimin joked and the duo just rolled their eyes and sat down on the table after saying good morning.

"Anyway who was at the door" Yoongi said taking out a glass.

"Oh the neighbor again talking about her lost dog."-Tae

"Ohh and Hobi how come you always smell like straberries?"-Yoongi

"I don't know i just smell like that, Tae smells like chocolate al the time."Hobi replied with a chuckle 

"Ya He does i noticed that."-Jungkook

"Ya and you smell like Coconuts Kookie"-Tae replied with his mouth full.

"Eww Tae don't talk with your mouth full."-Hobi 

Taehyung raised his hands up in defeat and countinued to eat.

"Oh don't we have to fill Mr.wang in for our introduction project today at school."-Jimin

"No school today Jiminie I just got a hurricance warning advising us to stay inside and not to leave."-Kook

"Wait that means we can't see Namjoon and Jin hyung."-Tae said dissapointed

"Its okay we can text him and your parents to let them know that you guys are staying here till its over"- Yoongi