The Accident

We On. {ON HOLD}

"BOO"

"oh my god Tae no need to scare me like that"

"oh come on you're such a scaredy cat Hobi" He said laughing at the younger's Reaction

"ima tell Jin hyung so sit down and wait for the others with me like we agreed to" -Hobi

"Jeez okay" Tae said laying down resting his head on hobi's lap as Hoseok leaned against the tree.

"Are you two dating or something"Jungkook asked looking at the two laying under the tree.

As Jungkook asked that Hobi and Tae burst out laughing clutching their stomachs after a while they stopped and looked at each other and went "Ew no"

"Whats so funny? It was just a simple question."He asked confused

"Hes my brother Kookie"Tae Replied sitting up straight.

"But Jung and Kim?" 

"Ohh We both were adopted our adoptive parents didnt change our last names" Hobi replied eyes still closed.

"Ah i get it now its the same with me and Jimin" and Tae just hummed in response.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" Yoongi said running towards them "NAMJOON AND JIN HYUNG ARE THERE THEY GOT HIT BY A CAR CROSSING THE STREET!!"

"WHAT??!!" The trio jumped up and looked at him.

"Come on!" He said grabbing Hobi's hand and started running towards their car. Out of instinct Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and ran with them. After a while they reached the hospital and got the room number. They again grabbed each other's hands and sprint into the hospital into the room where they both were resting. "Room 4d They both are there" 

"Sorry boys but you need to wait on the benches right there i will let you know when you can see them." A nurse said blocking off he way she told them to let Jin and Namjoon rest then she will let them inside. Sitting down as they were told Tae leaned his head back against the wall and after a while he fell asleep with his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook rubbed Tae's hand as to tell him it would be okay. Same went for the other duo. As the all fell asleep Jimin came in and the nurse let him in not wanting to wake up the four.She put one blanket on each duo to share.

(4 hours later)

Waking up without realizing their postition and Jungkook saw Jimin going back into the room with food. Jungkook was about to get up but saw that Taehyung was on his shoulder and closed his weary eyes once more. 'What was the smirk on Jimin's Face for?' He thought to himself.