Intro

We On. {ON HOLD}

As usual the girls were all over the hottest guys in school. Min yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. As usual just ignoring them the went to their next class wondering what project their science teacher Mr.Wang had chosen. Some students really hated Mr. Wang for he always had new projects and would always assign the worst of the worst. But to a certain trio he was the best teacher they could ever have. Those students were Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, and Jung Hoseok. Walking to their class they see Mr. wang standing which meant only one thing... New seats. 

"Ugh New seats?"

"How would you know jungkook?" Jimin Looked at him 

"Look Jimin He is standing outside the door which means new seats" The youngest Replyed

"Welcome new seating chart is on the board" Mr. Wang beamed

"Sup" Yoongi says towards the teacher and walks in.

"Ugh we dont have seats together."Namjoon says facing yoongi then turns around to find his seat.Yoongi justs shakes his head and chuckles.

"Whos Kim Taehyung?"Jungkook says outloud when he feels a tap on his shoulder.

"That would be me" He replies with his box smile "Our seats are there" He says again pointing to their seats.

"Hey Tae i sit with Min Yoongi whos that"

"Gee Hobi i wonder Maybe if u turn arou-"

" Thats my friend over there looking at the board trying to decypher Mr. Wang's writing"Jungkook replys while Chuckling and cutting off Taehyung.

"Hey Namjoon Where do i sit been in his class for two years still cant under stand what he wrote"

"You Sit with Jung hoseok,  the kid with the heart shaped smile the one that hangs with Taelien your seats are...Row 4 table 3" 

"Ooohh that guy" Yoongi says to himself "Well thanks" 

After a while of settling into their seats and introduucing them selves the bell rang indicating the class was over and now it was time for lunch. The class was assigned to sit with their partners at lunch at learn more about them since it was a new school year there were new students in the class.

"Lets all meet behind building 4 after we go to our lockers"-Jungkook

"Sure"-Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time

"I swear you guys are so in sync" Hoseok and Namjoon said in pefrect sync. The four giggled and said bye.