3-Evidence

HIM

It was the day before the wedding.

I still didn't get any response from Jungkook's side.

I was in such a confused state.

Is ChaeRi really like that and not the way she shws in front of me?

I sighed as I held the rim of the beer can firmly and drank a bit. I was sitting in the verandah as the cool air stinged my skin.

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands around my waist and pair of lips on my neck.
A shiver ran down my spine as I felt the pair of lips, my sensitive spot and I stopped thinking about everything and unknowingly gasped. The arms held my waist tighter and I felt a bite on the tender skin of my neck.

I moaned.

"What is it baby... What is trobuling my darling so much?" I heard the voice and smiled. I leaned against his shoulder and said, "Now that you are here all my troubles are gone!"

He pecked my cheek and said, "Tell me...."
I held his hands and looked at him. I pecked him on his cheek and said, "Nothing..."

"Yah... Won't you tell your Yoongs anything... I should know what is trobuling my little Ju's mind..."

"It is something... Which I need to confirm first and then i will tell you...."

"Okay... I will wait for that time.... It should come soon..."

"Hmm... Suga..." I said.

"I am right here...."

"What would happen if I separated from you and went off to marry some other person? And you too did the same..."

"I would be extremely hurt... If you did that to me.... And i promise never to do that... Because I love you too much! I can't even spend a day without hearing your voice."

"Same here..." I sighed. "I love you..."

"I love you too...."

"I love you more..."

"I love you the most..."

I didn't want to leave him now. But, wait, who said that I am leaving him? Jungkokk has not yet brought me any evidence... That means he was just lying!

Suddenly the door of my room was banged hard.

"Did you close the door?" I asked as I looked at the door.

He nodded and then I hopped down the cemented mount to get the door. Yoongi sat their lazily.

"Ju Yong! You have to see this!" Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way to the main door. He put his seat belt hurridely and Ii took the passenger seat next to him and put on my belt. He started the engine and I managed to wave Yoongi a bye who still sat on the mount.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the club...." He said as he tried his best to manage the traffic and reach the club- the Metro CC97.

It was one of the most visited club. Which was famous for its drinks and beds.
"I was driving down this lane to buy groceries for Jin hyung... Then I suddenly spot ChaeRi going inside the club...."

"Are you sure it was ChaeRi?" I asked confused and my hands trembled... It was finally time that the truth was out.

We undid our seat belts as he parked the car. As we stepped down the car I told him, "But a few hours back, she told me that she was going out with some of her friends to do last-minute shopping!"

"Lets go check in..." He said as he grabbed my wrist and entered the room lit darkly and all I could hear was music and the DJ was shouting out loud. People were dancing and I suddenly heard a glass crash. A girl was drunk and was clinging onto a guys shoulder who was kissing her roughly.

I gulped at the sight as I continued walking among the mob of people.

I heard a moan from a side and saw a couple making out.
I shook my head in disgust and closed my eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped and you bumped on his back. He left my wrist.

"Not again...." He said as he looked at a direction constantly.

I looked at the direction in he was staring.

ChaeRi.

She was holding onto some guys neck as he was on her neck and her knee was kneading onto his balls.

I stood their in shock and gape.

This is not the ChaeRi I knew!
Suddenly the guy put his hand on her thigh and rubbed her inner thigh. She gasped in pleasure. I looked at them in disgust and shock. My eyes were glimmering and I walked to the linked couple and dragged the guy by his collar and punched him on his jaw. He stumbled and looked at me. I looked around and found an empty bottle of alcohol. I took it and broke it on his back. 
Jungkook pulled me back.

The music stopped. All the bodies stopped dancing and making out. There was perfect silence in a club....

Ironical?

I looked at ChaeRi with a disgusted look and freed my wrist from Jungkook's grip and walked ahead out of the suffocating and noisy place. Jungkook followed me.

I went to the nearest convenience store and took out a bottle from the fridge not bothering to even pay for it. I washed my hands and face.

I can't believe this! I just cannot believe this! How can... How can ChaeRi do this? To me? To Jungkook? Does she love making out that much?

Jungkook paid for the bottle and looked at me. I burst into tears.
"I am sorry.... I am so sorry Jungkook.... I can't believe that ChaeRi did this to you! All this while I thought you were the one who planned to hurt her.... But, that ! She hurt you!!!"

"Stop crying Ju Yong... It is her fault.... Not yours... You shouldn't be apologizing... She should be the one!"

I was too shocked to reply.

"So... I gave you evidence... Will you marry me now? For a year?"

"No... No Jungkook.... I don't think I can.... Because I cannot hurt Yoongi.... I just cannot.... Because I love him immensely.... If I tell him about this.... He will never agree."

"I'll talk to him.... I'll talk to all the others.... Once they get to know ChaeRi's reality.... They all will agree...."

"But...."

*******************
Sorry guys! Badddd ending.... But tell me if you are enjoying this... Or should I change the story??
It should be good.... Though...

😅😅😅😅😅
It was a double update! 
I'll try to update more frequently!!!
Ok
Byeeeeee
(*^。^*)