2-Help

HIM

"I need your help..." Jungkook said as he walked closer to me. I sat on his bed and crossed my legs.

"What help?" I asked.

He came closer to me. I was a bit hesitant and tried my best not to show it. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Something... Which is really important..."

"Important?" I asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as he went down on his knees. 
"Jungkook have you lost your mind?" I almost shouted. He covered my mouth and said, "No! But I cannot marry ChaeRi!"

"What do you mean Jungkook. She loves you... She is counting on you for the rest of her life... I cannot marry you..." I explained.

"I love her too.... I love her insanely.... But I cannot marry her now..." He said as he sat beside me. 

"But why can't you marry her?" I asked.

"Because... I cannot tell you now... But can't you be my wife for just a year?" He asked me.

"A year and what about ChaeRi....?"

"I'll make up her mind and will marry her after a year..."

"I cannot understand anything Jungkook... Please tell me in detail...."

"I'll tell you afterwards but tell me if you will marry me or not?"

"Of course not Jungkook! I cannot hurt ChaeRi... She is like my sister... How can i even think of hurting her!"

"You are helping her and not hurting her... But please help me...."

"NO... Jungkook... You are forgetting that she is carrying your child!"

"That is not my child!" He exclaimed.

"What?" I stood up in astonishment. "What do you mean that it is not your child? Is ChaeRi pregnant with someone elses child?"

"I have always made out with her with protection... I dont know how come she became pregnant! I don't want her to find out that she has someone elses child in her womb and not mine... Because she trusts me so much!"

"Jungkook.... Every word of yours... Does not make sense... Stop making up stories and tell me the truth...."

"She is pregnant with Jimin's Child...."

"Stop it Jungkook, please! Jimin can never do that...."  
"I caught them making out and Jimin got scared and he left the situation like that then and there.... It happened last night itself!"

"But Ji-" I suddenly remembered that Jimin was missing for a long time and Yoongi was asking about it!

"Yes... It was Jimin... Ju Yong.... After that I realised that she was cheating on me with Jimin hyung-"

"ChaeRi!" I couldn't believe the words he just spoke. 
I stood up and advanced towards the door. Suddenly he caught me by my wrist and stopped me. 
"Where are you going?"

"I need to get confirmed by ChaeRi.... I cannot trust you!"

"Don't.... Because i have already spoken to her... But tell me will you marry me?"

"No... No... Jungkook... I love Yoongi.... I cannot hurt him...."

"But it is just for a year!"

"Even thought it is for a week or a month or a year... I cannot hurt Yoongi... He loves me so much! I cannot break his trust on me."

"Ju-"

Before he could speak any further, I stomped out of the room and walked to the kitchen as I called Jimin.

He walked behind me with his hands in his pj pockets.

"What is it Ju Yong?" He asked.

"Did you have with ChaeRi last night?" I put it out straight.

He widened his eyes in astonishment and said, "M-Me? W-Why would I have s- with Ch-ChaeRi?"

"It is clear from your reaction that you are lying...."

"No! No i am not lying!" He said confidently.

"Jimin... You made her ing pregnant for God's sake!"

"I? Did make her pregnant?"

"Jungkook uses protection... And... Yesterday you were nowhere to be seen even when Jungkook was in the lobby! You were making out with her? Did you forget that Jungkook was already her boyfriend..."

"It is not like they were going to get married then!" He revolted. "After I left-uh oh...."

"So... You were doing..."

"But it was Jungkook who closed the door and again had...." He couldn't continue because Jungkook entered the kitchen and said, "Leave him Ju Yong! And I really have to talk to you...."

"What is wrong with you guys... Why are you n' playing with my sister....!"

"She is the one playing with us and not we!"

"I cannot trust on you in that Park Jimin!"

"I agree with hyung.... Ju Yong... You don't know her yet.... She is... Not what you think!"

"Please.... Please guys...."

"Hyung... I have to talk to her... Could you excuse us?"

"Fine. But please tell her about ChaeRi!"

Jimin left the room with a heavy heart.

"Listen, Ju Yong... My parents have never seen ChaeRi!"

"But you said they have!"

"They have seen your picture... Because... I have caught her having with many other boys... Please Ju Yong... Just marry me for a year and I promise to leave you with Yoongi hyung and let him marry you after the contract ends.... I promise to let you go and visit him daily... But please for the sake of getting her caught and my parents- help me! "

His voice was full of sorrow and helplessness.

I looked at him.

Is ChaeRi really like that? Does she have with anyone and everyone? But... But.... She is so innocent... She can't do this! She just can't!

"If you give me evidence within two days that ChaeRi is like that... I will marry you... For a year... But... There are some conditions...."

"I am ready to agree all...."

"First... I want evidence...."

******************************
Hey-yo guys! I finally finished the chapter.... I have been so busy all this while... So are you all enjoying it?
Pls just dont be silent readers and let me know about all this!!
Love, Comments and Votes requireddd

Ok.
Byebye
Next chapter.... Swipe down!