1-Begin

HIM

High school was finally over.

It was finally our Graduation day! I got ready in the morning along with my roommate Kim Chae Ri. She was one adorable roommate whom I used to protect. She had so many boys to look after and I acted like her personal bodyguard. Boys used to sneak into the room to get her pics, sleeping and if I were asked what was I famous for in the school... It was breaking their mobile phones and cameras.

Even today, she dressed up pretty. I looked at her and said, "Jungkook would be so proud to have you as his girlfriend..." She smiled coyly and we walked to the auditorium together. I was greeted by Hoseok who was an extremely good friend of mine. He high-fived me and joined us to go to the auditorium. Jimin came along with Taehyung, extremely happy becuase of the fact that after the day would finally end, Taehyung would throw the final-graduation party. 
Jimin joined hands with ChaeRi and Taehyung joined hands with mine.
"Today, Ju Yong looks better than ChaeRi..." Taehyung said. 
"Is it so?" I asked, confused. 
"Ah... Never!" Jimin whined as he slightly elbowed ChaeRi. "ChaeRi....  Is the prettiest..." 

I should say that the entire school was jealous of both of us because we got the most handsome guys of the school as our best pals!

"Ju Yong eonni is actually prettier than me but she doesn't show... And even if I don't show it, it comes out naturally..." ChaeRi said looking at me and then Jimin.

"Finally everyone has understood my choice..." I heard a familiar voice. The most lovable voice. 
As I heard it, I looked back to find my choice...

Yoongi.

He smiled at me and I ree.

He glared at Taehyung as he saw him and then our hands binded together. Taehyung removed his hand in an instant. I smiled at his cheekiness. Yoongi joined hands with me and gave me a peck on my lips. 
"Did you sleep well?"

I nodded my head as I held his arm and put my head on his shoulder. Soon Namjoon and Jin joined our troop to the auditorium. We finally met Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook!" I greeted him. He didn't bother to greet back but somehow just gave a corner smile... Weird.

"ChaeRi!" He said as he grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately. 
In front of everyone in the school.
Is this guy nuts?

No doubt, I didn't like this side of him.

We reached the auditorium and took our seats. Yoongi and I didn't really like doing lovey-dovey things in front of everyone like ChaeRi and Jungkook were doing. We just pretended that we are not seeing them. Jungkook always gave me some wild and weird looks even while doing things with ChaeRi, which bothered me the most.

He was one un-pre-dic-table guy.

I had told Yoongi about it and what he told me was,
"He has some problem... I think its some psychological problem..."

No doubt, i think that he is a psycho every single moment he looks at me.

The programme began with some boring lectures and stuff and finally we were called and handed our certificates. It was finally so great to graduate high school! It feels like we have finally grown-up into mature human beings.

That night, we had a grand party at Tae's house which was also Grand. He had so many girls over and each one of them got busy with some or the other girl excpet Yoongi and Jungkook.

People were drinking and smoking and doing all those things which youth would normally do. Yoongi pulled me into a corner and said, "Today... Nobody really cares what we do... Wanna give it a try..."

I was a bit taken back by the question. But then, I replied, "I don't have a good feeling about today... Let's do it someday later..." 
I turned back to leave but he caught my wrist and said, "Fine... But one peck, please..."

I turned to face him and gave him a small peck which he deserved for his cute whine.

After the party, ChaeRi and Jungkook were missing. But we didn't bother to look for them becuase everyone knew about their extremely serious relationship.

I wonder if they'll end up marrying each other...

I would love to get married to Yoongi though. 
He would be the best husband in the world. I could say that.

We spent the night there itslef. Talking till we went off to sleep on the couches itself. 
I was woken up early in the morning by a shriek. 
I was sleeping on Yoongi's shoulder. I was sure it was ChaeRi's voice. I ran upstairs to find her.

She was in Jungkook's arms and her expressions reflected her happiness. 
I looked at them astonished.

ChaeRi ran upto me, "Eonni!!!"

She hugged me tight as I asked, "Why did you shriek?"

"Eonni... I am pregnant...." ChaeRi said.

"W-What do you mean!?" I said as Jungkook took a step ahead and put his arm around her shoulder.

"That means... We are getting married!" He sounded happy, yet somewhere he was dissatisfied and irritated of that fact.

"Oh My God! Congratulations.... ChaeRi!!!" I said and hugged her tight. 
She must be so happy to marry the man who was perfect for her life.

But I could say that he was not something very common... He was scary somehow and the look in his eyes... They were...

I looked at ChaeRi and then Jungkook. They surely looked good with each other and their child would be good too... 
Yoongi suddenly came as he put his arm around my waist. He rubbed his eyes as he said, "What is all the fuss about?"

I looked at him and smiled, "ChaeRi is about to be a mother..." 
"WHAT?" The news woke him up from his sleep.

*
The others soon got to know about it and we had yet another party for that. ChaeRi's parents knew about Jungkook and his parents were familiar with her. They surely have an extremely good luck...

Days passed to weeks and in two days it was ChaeRi's wedding. I was so happy for her.

She was really concerned about the child she was carrying and Jungkook just showed his concern. One day I was talking to ChaeRi...

"Are you sure you are making the right decision, ChaeRi?" I asked, out of extreme concern.
"Why are you asking that eonni?" She asked.
"You see... I really don't like the look of Jungkook..." 
"You don't like his visual?"
"No... The look in his eyes.... They are.... Not worth of describing." 
"Why do you think so?"
"Because... I can understand people well... And I feel that something is wrong with him... Something is so wrong with him..."
"Eonni?"
"ChaeRi... Are you sure about Jungkook?" I asked.
"I am. He gives me all of his love and trusts me, believes me... I know that that he is the one for me! I know he will love me..." She explained as she held my hand. "Eonni... Don't worry... He will keep me safe... He is a good person!"

I sighed and looked at her... I hope she is just safe with him.

"You are worrying about me too much because you have been protecting me all this while... But I am having a good company now!" She smiled and assured me.

That night, we were sitting in the living room discussing about the menu for the wedding.

"I want hot chocolate pudding that's it!" I exclaimed. 
"Fine... You'll get that babe..." Yoongi said as he scribbled it down in the dessert section.

"What about some ddeokboki in the starter..." Jimin asked.
"Ay~~ that's great!" Hoseok elbowed him.

Suddenly Jungkook called out, "Ju Yong!" 
I looked back. He signalled me to come inside the room. 
I looked at Yoongi and then him. Yoongi nodded at me- giving me the permission to go.

Jungkook was different from all the others in the group and everyone avoided him a bit for that reason. He was just cold and arrogant for me. He was not "Human".

I silently stood up and walked inside the room. He closed the door lock and looked at me.

"I need your help...." 
*********************************
So. Hey guys! This is My JK fanfic! Yeah! I hope u guys will like this fresh and brand new plot... I'll update more.... Whenever I get time so... Just enjoy and let me know your thoughts about this fanfic!!