Chapter 18

Tainted Love

I woke up when the sun was already bright outside. I looked around and found I was in my room now. I got up from bed and sat down while thinking about last night.

I still remember that last night I was in the living room with Yoongi and I think I also slept there while accompanying Yoongi asleep. But now I'm in my own room and also sleep in my own bed? Oh God! It must be Yoongi who brought me to the room last night. Its impossible I could walk on my own because I dont remember anything that I'm going up to my room.

Suddenly I feel so embarrassed now. How could I am not even realized he brought me up last night? How if he actually complaint that I weighted more than I looked? but I dont think I am that heavy though. Ahh, whatever is it I still feel embarrassed now. 

I looked around and saw my phone at bedside table just like yesterday. I reached the phone and flipped on the screen. Its 9am now. I wonder if Yoongi is already wake up or not. 

Yesterday he asked me to go visit Joongi together. But hes not saying anything. When we will going there, or at what time, he didnt say anything. I wonder if he still thinking about going there together with me. 

I get off from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I stand infront the sink and mirror and look at my face. Why I feels like my eyes also my face is swollen? Ah, whatever. I blinks for a second and grab a hairband to tie up my hair into pony tail. 

I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth after putting a bit toothpaste on it. I brush my teeth up and down until I satisfied. After gargle, I reach the cleanser and wash my face thoroughly. I rinse it and grab a towel beside me and dried it. I take the moisturizer and put it on my whole face slowly. 

I get out of the bathroom and reached for my phone and also my specs. I wear it and walked out of the room to go to the kitchen. I climbed down the stairs and walks to the kitchen while scrolling on my message and also group chat. Yesterday is friday night so group chat is going crazy with chats about clubbing and having fun. 

I was very busy with my phone that when I was in the kitchen, I was not aware of my surroundings. I straight away to the fridge and reached for my salads and yogurt. When I was about to bring it on dining table, that time I realized Yoongi is also there. 

His right hands was feeding his mouth a french toast with his back leaning on the chair while looking at me. I was surprised that I almost dropped everything on my hands. I act like nothing happened and just put my salads and yogurt on the table. 

"Good morning" I said and showing him my teeth in awkward way. 

"You looks so busy with your phone that youre not even realized I'm here. Anything interesting there?" He asked while his eyes still shooting on me. 

"No, nothing. Just group chat" I answered and slightly smile at him. I straight away went to kitchen back to take a water. Why his voice sounds like he's angry? Did he angry because I'm not realized him being there? But thats not a big matter though. Aish, this guy having mood swing in the morning. Like a spoiled brat girl.

I walked back to dining table and sit infront of him. I begin to feed my mouth the foods and I can see Yoongi just watching me while eating at the same time. I was so uncomfortable. 

"We are going to visit Joongi hyung at 11 o'clock" Yoongi said after a long silence. 

I look at him and nodding. "Okay" I smile a bit. 

"After that, we will be going to my parents'. They asked me to bring you there" He continued. 

"We will be spend a night there?" I asked. I can see he already finished his food. He's sipping a water now. 

"Why? Do you have a date?" He asked with his eyes shooting deep on me. 

"What?" Unconsciously, I was asked the question back to him. When I realized it, I straight away shakes my head. "No no! Not at all" I denied him. 

"Good that. You know I wont let it slide if you do anything behind my back" He said in a very serious manner. I just nodding my head and continue eating.

Yoongi was already get off from his sit and walks to the kitchen with the plate and cups. I was flinched a little when suddenly I feel a hand was caressing my head. I look at my side and saw Yoongi give me a small smile. 

"Dont be late" He then taps my shoulder and climbed up the stairs. 

My hearts is beating so fast now. I drink the water to calm my body. But its not helping at all. I still can feel how his hands on my head and my shoulder. Damn, Jennie. You're really in a big problem now. 

 

*****

 

I'm ready to go out to visit Joongi with Yoongi. I wear a white dress with lace on both sides of the hand as well as a small black ribbon around the neck. I stood in front of the mirror and saw myself in it. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I reached the handbag and got out of the room. 

I walked to the stairs and somewhat surprised when Yoongi is down already. I look at the clock and it shows at 10:50 am. He is early today unlike the other day. Usually he will go down right at the time as promised. 

Yoongi look illegally good with his suits. I may be drooling over him if I stared at him too long. But at the same time, I saw Yoongi is stare at me from the head to toes. Its quite impossible that he's drooling over me like I did on him. This dress also not short and tight as he doesn't like me wear that kind of dress. Then why that expression?

"Lets go" Finally Yoongi open his mouth and walked first to the entrance. I just follow behind him and wear my heels before get out from the house. 

The journey to the columbarium was quiet as both of us did not say anything. I noticed that Yoongi was somewhat different since at the stairs a moment ago. I think if I made a mistake but I dont think so. Did he just caressing my head this morning and now he was being silent without a word? Why? Did he regret it? Ouch. It hurts. 

"About how long until we reached there?" Finally I brave myself to speak something. 

"45 minute" He answered. But, too short. 

"Ohh, I see. It is quite long" I continued. 

But when he suddenly become quiet again, I just follow with the flow. I try to bring up a conversation but I think he just like to being quiet now. Its okay. Lets just be silent until we reached there.

If he choose that way, then what can I do? Yoongi is the real definition of someone who has a women-like mood swing. Usually its women who has unpredictable mood swing. But Yoongi proved me wrong. He also someone whos very hard to pleased. 

"So youre going to meet Joongi hyung with a dress that he gift you, right?" After a very long silence, he finally talked. I gasped. How did he knew? "Well, thats nice" He continued. I can hear he laughed but I know it was faked. 

I looked down and play with my fingers. Is it the reason why he is like that just now? Because I wore dress given by Joongi? but, why? And how did he knew about this dress? Did Joongi told him? Ahh, so many questions lingering in my head. 

"You must be thinking how I know about that dress right? I am the one who help him choose it for you. For your birthday" My lips a bit trembling when I heard his answer.

Yes, this dress is given by Joongi on my birthday. I really like black color. It matched me well. But Joongi used to said that I looked more prettier with white. So, he gift me this white dress. I wore this dress because I want to show at him how good I looked in it. 

"I guess you can never forget him, right? I guess only his name that can fill up your heart, right?" Yoongi's voice turned dark. I look at him and saw his jaws clenched. I looked at the front back and let out a heavy breathe. 

"It is a yes and no" I said and smile a bit. "It is a yes that I can never forget him. How can I forget him? Yes, his name is always in my heart, always follows me wherever I go" I stopped for awhile and take a deep breathe. "But no. I wont let this guilt to destroy my life. I will find my own happiness too. Because I'm sure thats also what Joongi want" My eyes get teary already. How can Yoongi makes me smile at its widest and then make my eyes get teary like everydayyy?

"You know why I wore this dress? Because Joongi said I looked pretty in white. But I never get a chance to show him how I looked in this dress" I was sobbing and try to hold my tears from falling. "So, I decided to wear this and go meet Joongi and show him how I really looked in this white dress given by him." I stopped for awhile before I continued. "Even though he cant answer me, I still want to ask him, did I looked good? Did he still think I look prettier in white than black? Did he think he make a right choice giving me this dress? I know I can never hear his answer but If I meet him there, I think I already know what his answer" I cant held my tears anymore and sobbing there. I carefully wipe my tears and try to calm myself. 

I was quite surprised when Yoongi suddenly stopped the car by the side of the road. Soonly, I could feel Yoongi was cupping my face with his both hands and without thinking anything, Yoongi's lips were already on my lips.

My eyes wide opens. I could feel how soft his lips on mine. I cant hold my emotions. Did he also feel the same like I do? Did he already throw away his hate towards me? 

I cant hide my feelings as I closed my eyes and bring my hands to his chest and follow his lead. His kiss is soft and sweet on my lips. I can feel that his kiss was deepen so I bring my hands to his back to move us closer. 

After a quite time, both of us break the kiss and bring our forehead together. I can hear our unstable breathe and Yoongi was giving me a peek on my lips. 

"If youre thinking to find yourself a happiness, dont ever try to find it on other man. Its me who will be with you until the end. I wont ever let you go" Yoongi said that exactly on my face. 

He then slightly kiss my cheek before bring me into his arms. This arms is the only arms that makes me feel safe beside Joongi. And I begin to like it so much. 

"Even though I know I'm a jerk, a bull whos always makes you cry, a guys who dont know how to make you happy at all, please dont get tired of me" He whispered in my ear. I just closed my eyes and smile. I bring myself closer into him and burying my face into his chest. 

I will never get tired of you, Min Yoongi. Whatever bull, jerk you are.