Chapter 3/4

The Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day of the field trip and the trio couldn't wait. They handed in their forms nervously, hoping that they wouldn't get caught. All three had their bags packed but they were slightly different. 

Jungkook had a big, soft, fleece blanket, he also had multiple snacks and food in his bag. He had all of his clothes neatly folded along with all of his toiletries beside them. He also took at least 100 dollars just to be safe. 

Taehyung stuffed his bag with clothes and only the essential things he needed. He had a mask on as well as a hat so it would cover the bruises on his face.  He needed to get out of his house as fast as he could. 

Jimin had barely anything. He had a toothbrush and a few pieces of clothing. While he was at school, he only had to wear his uniform so the rest of the class and his friends didn't know that he didn't have proper clothing.  

"Alright students, let's board the bus." The teacher said. The three smiled and followed the rest of their class mates. Jungkook runs to the back and saves a seat for both of his friends and they sit down. The bus quickly heads off to Busan, which was roughly a four hour drive. 

"I'm so excited for this trip, aren't you?" Jungkook asked as he opened up his backpack. "Our worker made me some food, if you guys get hungry, it's right here." Jimin's eyes widen at the sight. He had been starving for days now and the thought of yesterday's food made his stomach growl. "Jimin, you can have some you know, I mean your stomach just growled so..." Jungkook looked down at the food then shoved a sandwich in Jimin's mouth. Stunned Jimin just quietly bit into the sandwich and it was heaven. It was absolutely heaven. He had never eaten a sandwich this delicious before. It was enough for him to cry. He savored the sandwich like it was the last thing he'll ever eat.  

Meanwhile, Taehyung looked at Jimin and the way he always reacted around food. Taehyung thought he was about as skinny as Jimin before he took one of his shirts and tried to put it on. It did fit him, but it was pretty tight. When Jimin wore it, it was so loose that it fell over his shoulders. Taehyung knew something was different about his friend. He was way too skinny for a normal 17 year old. Nobody was that skinny. Taehyung wasn't even that skinny. When Taehyung thought about it, he barely knew what his friends even liked or disliked. He barely knew anything about his friends.  

“So guys,” Taehyung started and both of them look at him. “What…” He didn't know what to say. “Do you guys do for fun?”  

“I love to wreck all the beds in my dad’s hotel. It's so annoying when he has to do presentations and openings and everything like that. We need to be proper and clean and respectful and we can't talk or do anything!” Jungkook ranted. “You?”  

“Jimin go first.” Taehyung said.  

“I don't know, I work and that's all I do.” He shrugged.  

“Come on there has to be something you like doing.” Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head.  

“Nothing.”  

“Okay, Taehyung?” Jungkook asked.  

“I never thought about it either. I don't really do anything when I get home. I just do homework and…stuff.” Taehyung paused. He had been thinking if his friends should know but now was not the time.  

The three talked and talked for hours until they got there. They laughed and smiled and made them forget about their pain inside of them. The bus stopped at their destination and everybody got off.  

“Okay students we are heading to the hotel and then we can have some time to roam around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter