Wonshik beautiful liar

Voodoo doll

Bright light invaded wonshik's eyes as soon as he cracked them open, prompting the rapper to snap them back shut. He could hear breathing, and fear encased him when he stopped breathing for a minute and the breathing continued. The fear released itself when he heard a familiar voice, "Wonshik, you can't keep those eyes shut forever." And then the fear curled back into his heart when he remembered the grotesque scenes that he had saw before he had passed out. Taekwoon, blood drying on the floor below him and on his pale skin, jaehwan, still rocking slowly back and forth from his noose. He knew Hakyeon had done it, Jaehwan couldn't have gotten as high as he had been without help, and Taekwoon had quite obviously been the first to die. Flashes of taekwoon's blood and Jaehwan's unusually pale face invade his mind and he bit back a sob as he kicked out while opening his eyes. Unfortunately, Hakyeon was a number of feet away, leaning kna door with a sickening air of causality. "Good morning, wonshik, doesn't your head hurt?" Wonshik scowled at the older man, the man who had killed Taekwoon and Jaehwan, Leo and Ken, two vocalists who left the world too early thanks to a heartless leader with zero compassion. As wonshik stayed silent, Hakyeon went in to explain that when he had passed out that his head had bumped into a wall, hard enough to streak his black hair with blood. "So I carried you back, impressive for a short little leader, huh?" Never in their time together had wonshik made fun of Hakyeon's height, that was Jaehwan's and hongbin's job. "Did you kill jaehwan because he made fun of you?" Wonshik hissed in his deep voice, glaring at the man he had once trusted to help, not to kill. Hakyeon shook his head, fake sadness clouding his dark eyes. "No, that wasn't it, that would be childish, no. I killed him and Taekwoon because they underappreciated me, as I will kill you, hongbin and sanghyuk for." 

Rage. 

Raw, unimaginable rage filled wonshik, like it was a wildfire and he was the forest. "Damn you! You killed Taekwoon and Jaehwan, you will pay!" He yelled in fury, his voice distorting. "I would rather hang myself then let you touch them!" Ravi struggled with the rope that tied his hands together, teeth clenched and eyes filled with anger and hate as he attempted in vain to get away, save himself and the youngest two, before they could end up like Taekwoon and Jaehwan. Hakyeon watched on sadly, "I wished to have a proper, calm conversation with you before you died." Said the dancer in a whisper, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a box cutter.

Wonshik froze at the sight, the silver glinting in the weak sunlight as the corners of Hakyeon's lips lifted upward. "It seems that I will just have to kill you straight-away, then." And with that, Hakyeon took three long strides and grabbed wonshik's chin, forcing the struggling rapper to look at him. "Cease and desist." Hakyeon said, before bringing the box cutter to the left side of wonshik's mouth and cutting. 

Crimson blood ran down wonshik's face, coating hakyeon's hands as he forcefully cut away wonshik's skin, exposing gums and teeth and he curved the lines into a grotesque grin. "You said you would never take me for granted," Hakyeon said calmly, as wonshik continued to yell and scream for him to stop, tears mixing with the blood. "You said you wouldn't let me down," wonshik's eyes drooped, his vision getting blurry and cloudy. Hakyeon smiled gently as wonshik's head dropped to the side, eyes closed, with a bloody grin on his face. "You were always so beautiful.." Hakyeon wiped his slender fingers across wonshik's cheek, wiping away tears. "You always were my beautifal liar."