Jaehwan, rock ur body

Voodoo doll

Fear, that's the only emotion jaehwan felt as he cowered behind a video game console. He was in a literal arcade and he did feel like screaming, because someone was hunting him and jaehwan didn't want to die. 'taekwoon didn't wanna die either.' Jaehwan thought, remembering that just twenty minutes ago he'd walken into the basement of their dorm to find lee Taekwoon chained up in the air, bleeding and dead. Jaehwan curled his fingers around the silver, rather dull kitchen knife had had taken down with him when he'd went to get Taekwoon because he was scared and paranoid and his instincts were right, though he did wish he'd picked out a sharper knife. He could hear light, elegant footsteps and slow breathing. Jaehwan stopped breathing for a second as the man, or possible woman, stood in front of the game jaehwan had taken refuge behind. "Oh, jaehwan, so silly." Jaehwan froze in his place, nearly dropping his knife in the fear that overtook him. It was Hakyeon's voice, and that was what the leader always said when jaehwan was being particularly stupid. Jaehwan stared at the game beside him, wondering vaguely if Taekwoon and Hakyeon were playing a game with him, but the blood was too real-looking and Taekwoon looked dead, and that made tears prick at his eyes, threatening to spill over and wet his cheeks. Hakyeon snorted, "You know, jaehwan, I see you shadow." Jaehwan leaped up, just as a slender hand encased his ankle and pulled. Jaehwan gasped, hitting the hard ground was enough to briefly make him lose his breath but he couldn't wait to run. Jaehwan scrambled up, he made it to his knees before a shoe placed itself on his back. "Not so fast, tiger." Hakyeon pressed his weight onto jaehwan, forcing the brown-haired singer down again. Jaehwan tried to flip himself over but Hakyeon was surprisingly heavy. The foot removed itself, and jaehwan went to run again until he felt horrible pain in his right hand. 

Hakyeon had stepped onto his hand hard enough to break the bones, causing pain to fill not only the hand but the wrist. Jaehwan yelled out in pain, tears spilling onto his cheeks as Hakyeon placed his right foot back down onto the ground. Jaehwan buried his face into the floor, willing himself to stop crying and run while Hakyeon is seemingly content. Hakyeon clicked his tongue at the man, "I wouldn't." But Jaehwan wasn't listening, and he wasn't going to take advice from Hakyeon anyways. Jaehwan, still trying to catch his breath yet ignoring the burning pain, scrambled up, his legs were shaking as he started running while Hakyeon counted behind him. 

The doors were locked. Jaehwan was horrified, hakyeon wasn't counting anymore and the singer couldn't hear footsteps, but Jaehwan knew that the leader could be anywhere. With his good hand, Jaehwan pounded on the doors, yelling for someone to help but of course no one was there, no one to help, no one to save him as Hakyeon grabbed Jaehwan by the shoulders, throwing him onto the rough carpet with a sadistic smile. 

No one was there to cut him down from his noose, either, rocking slowly.