Taekwoon,CHAINED UP

Voodoo doll

Pain flooded his body like a tsunami as soon as taekwoon jolted awake, he could feel cold metal clinging to his wrists and legs, taekwoon could not find the energy to move, his eyes felt heavy and the pain was near unbearable. Finally gathering himself, taekwoon lifted his head, locks of his blonde hair fell in front of his eyes, obscuring his vision slightly as he scanned the bare room. It was dingy and bland, the floor was covered with black mold, creeping up the wall and its pealing wallpaper. Taekwoon slowly lifted his head up more, and then felt himself seize up. Fear curled its icy cold fingers around his heart, his eyes went wide and he couldn't help the small whimper that escaped his mouth at the sight. Above taekwoon were chains that were attached to hooks on the ceiling, the chains led to his arms and legs, which now explained the cold metal and pain. Taekwoon bit his tongue hard enough to draw blood, he was shaking horribly and that only made the chains seemingly tighten, worsening his pain. Taekwoon drew a deep breath, he opened his mouth, but then thought better of it. What if whoever had chained him up to the ceiling was nearby? That thought was answered not a second later as the door in front of Taekwoon creaked open. Taekwoon gasped, his eyes widening as he found himself panicking more and more. 'No, no it can't be...'  

Hakyeon gave Taekwoon a pleasant smile, his dark eyes neatly combed and eyes bright. "Good morning, Taekwoon." The elder said calmly, as he walked toward Taekwoon. Taekwoon moved back, ignoring the pain rocketing throughout his entire body. Hakyeon held up both hands, "Relax, I won't harm you right now. That'll be in a few minutes." He entwined his hands together and then sat down on a metal chair Taekwoon had neglected to notice in front of the vocalist. Hakyeon leaned forward, "First, let me explain this. Taekwoon, I care for you like a younger brother I never had. But I do have my reasoning, you and the other members always were just so....neglectful to appreciate me, you know? I will regret this but I already have got you up there, and did you notice the reference?" Taekwoon furrowed his eyebrows, half wondering the reference and half wondering how to get out. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence before Hakyeon spoke, "Oh, Come on Leo! You were always so smart!" Taekwoon still didn't get it, his mind foggy and unclear. Hakyeon sighed and started singing softly. "Hands up, freeze! Armor down, nanananananana." Taekwoon felt a funny feeling in his stomach at the sight of Hakyeon, apparently about to kill him in a few moments, dancing and singing to a stupid song. 

"Please, Hyung, don't kill me or the others." Taekwoon begged to the leader as the minutes ticked by, tears forming in his eyes. Hakyeon gave him a sad smile, "ever so sorry, but I don't trust you won't tell on me. And it's time Taekwoon, to die." Taekwoon stiffened, hoping, praying, that this whole thing was a twisted joke or a nightmare, and that jaehwan would jump out and yell "got ya!" Or he'd wake up, warm and safe in his bed. Hakyeon hummed softly, and pulled out a small, grey device with a single red button. Taekwoon's breathing got faster, "No, no..please! Let me go!" Hakyeon didn't say anything or look up, he just pressed a finger to the button. 

Pain, that's all he felt. Blood ran down his arms and legs, staining his clothes, which were oddly Similar to the suit he wore in the chained up video. Taekwoon screamed and cried and yelled, begging his leader, his idol, his hyung, to let him go or just stop. Flashes of his sisters and jaehwan and sanghyuk and hongbin and wonshik and normal Hakyeon flashed through his frazzled mind. Blood dripped onto the floor, Taekwoon screamed louder as the chains tightened. Sounds like twigs being snapped sounded and Hakyeon winced, Taekwoon felt himself get dizzier. White flashes, his sisters, his niece, his substitute brothers, his murderer, pain pain pain. 

Taekwoom fell limp, his head falling forward, blood dripping, Hakyeon grinning.