Sweet Kisses

Sebaek Drabbles

the concert had been going on extremely well. both the fans and all 8 members were enjoying themselves and feeding off of each other’s energy, particularly sehun. the entire crowd had cheered sehun on during his solo performance, boosting his morale and confidence after working incredibly hard for months to perfect it. he felt good, and he looked good. sehun caught himself smiling a bit more today; he waved at fans and tried his best to interact with as many of them as possible. a majority of the time sehun was a bit more reserved, even when he didn’t mean to be. often he found himself holding back a bit solely because he was a bit too shy.

surely enough there was always someone who could drive him right out of him comfort zone, someone who made him feel confident beyond his own belief. of course it was his very own boyfriend, byun baekhyun. baekhyun was extremely mischievous, always looking for different ways to touch the younger, to make him laugh, or just to rile him up a bit. sehun more often than not, found it difficult to keep his signature poker face on, either giving in to his lovers playful teasing or by just letting the pup do whatever he desired to.

this time was much different. at every moment he found himself gravitating towards baekhyun, feeling the need to touch him in any way possible. and who was baekhyun to complain? although he was a bit shocked, he found himself reciprocating his touches either by wrapping his leg around sehun’s or poking his very defined and very y abdomen.  sometimes his all time favorite: sehun’s .



yet the skinship did not stop there. sehun would wrap his arms around baekhyun’s waist, poke his plump little cheeks, or hold his hand as they whispered their little secrets in each other’s ears. tonight baekhyun had looked especially beautiful. there was something in the way the lights from the silver ocean would reflect in baekhyun’s eyes, looking like he had captured the stars within them, making sehun wobbly in the knees. he maintained his composure and continued to stare at him, unaware of the thousands of eyes and cameras watching him.

at that exact moment he felt a surge of love overcome his body. his feet moved for themselves as his eyes marked their target. soon enough he found himself inches away from the expanse of baekhyun’s slender, untouched neck. sehun couldn’t help himself but to press his lips gently, emitting a soft sound through their microphones that let the entire crowd, especially an angry kyungsoo, know of the sweet moment the two had just shared. baekhyun tried his best to keep himself composed, his body in a complete state of shock. he couldn’t help but let a smile grow upon his face, but quickly went back to paying attention to kyungsoo’s ment in order to not reveal the truth behind his smile.

as soon as the concert had ended, sehun found himself being dragged to the nearest dressing room by none other than baekhyun himself. quickly the door was locked behind him and before he could blink, baekhyun had gone off in a rant

“why would you do that oh my god sehun in front of everyone!! jesus what if they find out???? NO what if the company finds out and they kick you out oh god no no no i can’t have that, i don’t want to be separated from you ever! what are we going to do?! This is it, exo is over and we’re done-”

and with a quick press of his lips against baekhyun’s, the smaller was completely silent, slowly melting into the sweet taste of sehun as he gripped onto his shirt tightly. all too quickly sehun parted from the other, leaving a once talkative baekhyun completely breathless.

“i couldn’t help myself. you looked so beautiful under all the lights so my feet started moving on their own."

almost immediately baekhyun felt the deep red flush overcome his cheeks, giving away any sort of angry façade previously held on his face. he quickly raised his hands to cover his flushed cheeks, feeling all too much giddy at the moment. sehun let out a chuckle as we walked over and lowered his hands, replacing them with his own as he cupped the latter’s cheeks and connected their lips in another soft, chaste kiss. he could feel baekhyun smile into the kiss but pulled away nonetheless, wanting to tease the other one last time.

“don’t worry too much about it love, in their eyes it was just fan service. in our eyes you know it’s love. c’mon now, let’s go before the other
s start to worry.”

without getting in another reply, baekhyun let the taller guide him back to the group, taking the time to smile at his lover and wonder how he ever managed to become this lucky.

end